Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I have no idea how to navigate this game, some scenes lead to nowhere and some go backwards. WTH. I got the Diablo rum and followed it the same way I did before but nothing happens?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Both still need to be completed, but I am finishing them along with this, and Instead of releasing them separately as three different games, I am gradually merging the two-game into this one. The plan for the merges of the games is working out perfectly. Part 2/5 of the Merger is completed and added to the game.
So this game will have NTR right? because My Dream Girl has it and that will be included here. Is split existence also going to get ntr as well?

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
This game is a sequel to My dream girls and A Split Existence.
A sequel assumes the first story was completed and this occurs afterward. If the first damn game(s) aren't finished this is just another half-assed idea fro a dev who can't finish what they started before mad-dashing off to the next half-assed idea.
True and I would not call this a sequel due to the fact that they are taking both games and combine them into this one.
From the dev own mouth.
Both still need to be completed, but I am finishing them along with this, and Instead of releasing them separately, I am gradually merging the two-game into this one.. The plan for the merges of the games is working out perfectly. The old saves will start working once the Merger of the game is completed. Part 2/5 of the Merger is completed and added to the game.

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes