HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Good start for a game. Really liked all three of the LIs we got introduced so far. DummyDelta will there be any additional LIs and will we actually get to see Eris or MC's Ex that caused so much grief for him? Also story was interesting enough for me to not skip majority of it, so points for that :p

DummyDelta

Developer of DreamScape
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
Good start for a game. Really liked all three of the LIs we got introduced so far. DummyDelta will there be any additional LIs and will we actually get to see Eris or MC's Ex that caused so much grief for him? Also story was interesting enough for me to not skip majority of it, so points for that :p
The three LI's I've introduced are basically the main LI's for this game. There is planned content for side girls, however. It's the world of dreams after all!

There are plans for the Ex and Eris. That's a secret, though! :censored:

And many thanks for enjoying the story! It gives me motivation to hear that. :)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
FFM is guaranteed if you play your cards right, yes.

Still thinking about the whole futa/trap thing. It's something I need to plan around with if I were to implement it. I know it's one of those things that either people love, or hate. If I ever do, just know it will definitely be optional, and no girls will be barred off by a specific fetish (At least the main LI's). So if you want a vanilla (Or vanilla-ish) experience, it can be done. But again, I'm still thinking about it. I may have a clearer answer as I develop the game more. Trust me, you and others have been poking at me with it. :ROFLMAO:

Love Interests as Virgins, eh? How should I know? You'll have to find out when you finally sex that one girl! :p

In all seriousness... I'd rather keep that a surprise. But I assure you you won't be disappointed.
I mean, for futa it's pretty easy how to do it, MC and at least one LI can enter the dream world, give the option for some of the FFM scenes one of the ladies change into futa. That way it would be optional and you wouldn't lose content so to speak, since it would just be variation of the scene. For trap that would be harder and i have no idea how you would pull it off in a way it is interesting. I have found out that good trap characters are pretty much harder to make for majority of devs, than actual futas or trans characters. But waiting next update with quite the interest, want to have more of my adorable red headed glasses wearing cafe owner :love:

DummyDelta

Developer of DreamScape
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
I mean, for futa it's pretty easy how to do it, MC and at least one LI can enter the dream world, give the option for some of the FFM scenes one of the ladies change into futa. That way it would be optional and you wouldn't lose content so to speak, since it would just be variation of the scene. For trap that would be harder and i have no idea how you would pull it off in a way it is interesting. I have found out that good trap characters are pretty much harder to make for majority of devs, than actual futas or trans characters. But waiting next update with quite the interest, want to have more of my adorable red headed glasses wearing cafe owner :love:
Fair point, actually. I know creating such a character can be difficult, especially with the extra goods, so to speak. But it's also one of those challenges that if you nail it down, it can be a loved character. But of course, like you said, it can be a double edged sword. It's why I'm still knocking the idea around in my head on how to go about it. The dreamworld is definitely the place for this sort of thing to make it optional if I went that route.

But thanks for taking an interest! Glad you love the red head. She needs more love. :D

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Fair point, actually. I know creating such a character can be difficult, especially with the extra goods, so to speak. But it's also one of those challenges that if you nail it down, it can be a loved character. But of course, like you said, it can be a double edged sword. It's why I'm still knocking the idea around in my head on how to go about it. The dreamworld is definitely the place for this sort of thing to make it optional if I went that route.

But thanks for taking an interest! Glad you love the red head. She needs more love. :D
If you do want to add something futa, since the game has a harem tag, it would be for the best if her dick stayed away from other LIs, otherwise most of your target audience is likely to disperse

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 2310108

Overview:
Dreams.
Dreams are formed from various thoughts, images, desires, or just something random the mind comes up with as you sleep. They're involuntarily experienced by those that sleep and, most of the time, have no control over them.

But what if they turn real?

Enter Kalpana City, where you (Barney or another name) move to the big city with your childhood friend due to disastrous circumstances back in your hometown. With a chance to restart your life, it seems like a done deal to begin anew.

However, residents around the city are mysteriously dying in their sleep. Will you meet the same fate, or will you fight against it to discover the truth of these nightmares of death?

Welcome... To your Dreamscape.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-24
Release Date: 2023-01-24
Developer: DummyDelta - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Revision 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra: Fan Signatures

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2312395 View attachment 2312391 View attachment 2312396 View attachment 2312383 View attachment 2312384 View attachment 2312386 View attachment 2312387 View attachment 2312388 View attachment 2312389 View attachment 2312393 View attachment 2312394 View attachment 2312397 View attachment 2005040 View attachment 2005041 View attachment 2005042 View attachment 2005043 View attachment 2005045 View attachment 2005046 View attachment 2005048 View attachment 2005049 View attachment 2005051 View attachment 2005052 View attachment 2005077
not bad not bad:devilish:

DummyDelta

Developer of DreamScape
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
No new updates since January on Patreon?
Update's being worked on, just going a bit slow. I'm also just very notorious with time management and announcements. Apologies for the lack of activity. I thank yall for being patient with me as I go through all of this.

Basically, college and work sucks. x_x

Last edited:
Reactions: ubira and K2ill1

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Update's being worked on, just going a bit slow. I'm also just very notorious with time management and announcements. Apologies for the lack of activity. I thank yall for being patient with me as I go through all of this.

Well, at least you are alive and communicated it, respect for that. The amount of devs that start promising project and then just vanish is sad.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This a good game with a lot of potential, but there is 1 glaring issue; The overabundance of the MC monologuing, both in speech and thought, almost everything said in the monologues is redundant recapping of the scenes we've just seen. We don't need the MC to tell us what we just saw happen or to explain to us how the girls feel or why they reacted the way they did. We don't need the MC to stop and take 5 minutes to explain how he's new to the city and doesn't know what to do or where to go between every other scene. We don't need to hear the MC's entire decision making process for everything he's going to do, he can just do it. This all becomes especially frustrating when the only time the MC doesn't share his complete thoughts is when he starts thinking about his backstory and then aborts, despite it being the only useful information that he actually thinks about.

This comes across as pretty negative, so I'll reiterate that I think this game is quite good overall, the premise is cool, the girls are all likable while still being distinct from one another, and despite his loquacious habits, the MC is actually not bad either because he makes reasonable and logical decisions, whilst also not being a total wimp.

Keep up the good work and good luck making the game

Reactions: battali0n

X256

Dec 27, 2022

Priority is indeed getting through college and getting the degree :) I'm a student myself so I'm sending you good luck charms as a comrade ^^

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes