molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK so abandoned.. I could not stomach such a fucking awful MC! Anyone even in a dream would of tried to rescue someone that is being killed.. grab the fire extinguisher and hit it in the head! But no he is a fucking reject from hell that just stands there watching it and saying it's a lucid dream.. The MC did not deserve to survive he did not act in human nature at all and try to save Clay at all!

DummyDelta

Developer of DreamScape
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
OK so abandoned.. I could not stomach such a fucking awful MC! Anyone even in a dream would of tried to rescue someone that is being killed.. grab the fire extinguisher and hit it in the head! But no he is a fucking reject from hell that just stands there watching it and saying it's a lucid dream.. The MC did not deserve to survive he did not act in human nature at all and try to save Clay at all!
Not abandoned, just been a very hectic year. Apologies for that since I am absolutely horrible with keeping everyone up-to-date. There will be an update before the Summer hits I predict. I say that because every time I open my mouth when it's about to come out, I jinx myself. So I'm keeping my mouth shut. It'll be ready when it's ready.

Definitely before the Summer though. Jinx activated wheeee...

As for the fire extinguisher... You want it? You got it. Let's extinguish some dreams. Next update.

Nov 24, 2017
Not abandoned, just been a very hectic year. Apologies for that since I am absolutely horrible with keeping everyone up-to-date. There will be an update before the Summer hits I predict. I say that because every time I open my mouth when it's about to come out, I jinx myself. So I'm keeping my mouth shut. It'll be ready when it's ready.

Definitely before the Summer though. Jinx activated wheeee...

As for the fire extinguisher... You want it? You got it. Let's extinguish some dreams. Next update.
Good to have you back!

Take your time, I think waiting an extra month or two doesn't really matter anymore...

I think I speak for everyone, when I say that we would enjoy a life signal from time to time, though...

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes