Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

thunerbird

Feb 19, 2022
If anyone can download with xunniu netdisk easily,it's so sh*t without membership.
help me download zeromylove's works the 30th.
here is the preview
and there comes the download link
password is pgt
whether or not thanks a lot.
Took me some time

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Wait is this really from DrEzaL? he's back!?
Dude, seriously? Check literally two comments above. No he's not back. Those videos aren't from him. They're from two different MMD artists, and

kaeren

Sep 21, 2022
The link is already dead
well ,so sad , wait a hero ,btw, would mind tell me how to dycrpt the password on arca.live?

edit : i get the method , just try to type the code with keybord and then get the sqc of alpha

Last edited:

WCGHJ

May 23, 2022
i found it in arca but maybe it needs to decrypt the mega password from the message given to get the high quality version ,or u can only download the low quality.
i can't read korean so i don't know the password for mega
here is the link

Mega
Thanks, but I can't view the content 1663950818567.gif

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
i found it in [REDACTED] but maybe it needs to decrypt the mega password from the message given to get the high quality version ,or u can only download the low quality.
i can't read [REDACTED] so i don't know the password for mega
here is the link
[REDACTED LINK]
Don't discuss that website, and please delete that comment. If we discuss it, they make it harder to access. We will eventually get our hands on the videos if we play nice with them, but if you keep "doxxing" them (that's how they feel about us), we will never be able to exchange videos with their members again. A few of us have friends on that website that help us. So feel free to request, but don't talk about them please

Last edited:

kaeren

Sep 21, 2022
Don't discuss that website, and please delete that comment. If we discuss it, they make it harder to access. We will eventually get our hands on the videos if we play nice with them, but if you keep "doxxing" them (that's how they feel about us), we will never be able to exchange videos with their members again. A few of us have friends on that website that help us. So feel free to request, but don't talk about them please
got that ,i deleted it right now ,i'm sorry about talking about that because im new here so i don't know some rules here ,sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: aglingua
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote