Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
Oh yea, for those who don't know. cooldude33 is right, Ehmmd is an unofficial iwara archive site. You can find some deleted iwara video in ehmmd if the admin reuploaded it. The coin system is to save bandwith because it's a small team archiving mmd's. It doesnt matter if you didn't know i just wanted to tell you all. If you didn't find your video on iwara, it might be archived on ehmmd

Sorry for making a scene, i just thought this site is already known to us hoarder
How do you even register into that site tho? Need to check it out real quick before it got deleted but you need to login first lol

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
How do you even register into that site tho? Need to check it out real quick before it got deleted but you need to login first lol
I'm not sure they allow registrations anymore. In the past you'd be sent to the front page and there was a login and sign-up button. Now it automatically redirects you to the login page so if you don't already have an account then you can't access it.

• Sad
Reactions: hitlerwaifu

f241

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone can download from feimaoyun? Chinese Cloud is really hard to access from outside.
Please download this for me

Matoba

Sep 11, 2020

自购VAM 5.11.13
If anyone can download with baidu netdisk easily

i4qc

j0zq

096f

Reactions: momo233

meganeko98

Oct 2, 2021
MP-7L Aug 2022 :

Also if anyone have other MP-7L collection, can I have it?

Reactions: Grimholde
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote