Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Don't discuss that website, and please delete that comment. If we discuss it, they make it harder to access. We will eventually get our hands on the videos if we play nice with them, but if you keep "doxxing" them (that's how they feel about us), we will never be able to exchange videos with their members again. A few of us have friends on that website that help us. So feel free to request, but don't talk about them please
That site is talked about in other threads, threads a lot more popular than this one. I understand the sentiment but if they wanna "avoid doxxing" or whatever then that has already failed. It's too late now.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
That site is talked about in other threads, threads a lot more popular than this one. I understand the sentiment but if they wanna "avoid doxxing" or whatever then that has already failed. It's too late now.
no wonder their pass has become more varied and harder to decode now

Reactions: aglingua

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Yeah, and they punish us by making the passwords more and more difficult. Some people don't know how to keep a good thing going.

• Sad
Reactions: cooldude33

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM EHMMD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After ehmmd got leaked to twitter and known to several mmd artist, some are mad and requesting takedown. But also a known mmd artist i follow like EverMilk even feel sad about this announcement
Never used this website, but it looks to me like account registration is closed off.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM EHMMD
After ehmmd got leaked to twitter and known to several mmd artist, some are mad and requesting takedown. But also a known mmd artist i follow like EverMilk even feel sad about this announcement
i mean what is that site anyway?
why it have coin system?

its about to be closed next month anyway so no worries about discussing it now right?

Yeah, and they punish us by making the passwords more and more difficult. Some people don't know how to keep a good thing going.
more and more artist making their content K-proof by adding download link/ password to membership page or discord.
thanks people that keep sharing K site in open public

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
i mean what is taht site anyway?
why it have coin system?

its about to be closed next month anyway so no worries about discussing it now right?
MMD site, mostly used for reuploading/rehosting stuff from other sites. It was nice because it also had deleted stuff from animators who nuked everything and disappeared forever.

Reactions: Furuhashi

Khu66

Dec 14, 2021
Just realized there are some insect videos at spankbang.Anyone know the artist?

Screenshot_2022-09-25-10-40-33-560_com.android.chrome.jpg

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Oh yea, for those who don't know. cooldude33 is right, Ehmmd is an unofficial iwara archive site. You can find some deleted iwara video in ehmmd if the admin reuploaded it. The coin system is to save bandwith because it's a small team archiving mmd's. It doesnt matter if you didn't know i just wanted to tell you all. If you didn't find your video on iwara, it might be archived on ehmmd

Sorry for making a scene, i just thought this site is already known to us hoarder

cygwinsam

Apr 6, 2019
Does anyone have videos from arisaki patreon? They nuked all their content. I only have the last 2 videos they uploaded from Iwara and YouTube.

YouTube a.arisaki

Last edited:
Reactions: amanero
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote