Not open for further replies.

seksomata

Nov 8, 2019
A Collection Thread would do wonders to be honest :love:
Or if somebody had all of them in a MEGA that i would appreciate alot :>

Sting (Ñ)GH

Nov 17, 2019
someone on 4chan dumped all of o-dio's stuff
Honestly, I want to use 4-Chan to look for things but I don't know how to use that wea and on the internet there are not pretty stigmas of said network

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
anybody knows how to download from arca ?

password is SMPEOPLE

Reactions: dajj

dajj

Dec 17, 2018
How do you know the password? Can you explain to me please.
anybody knows how to download from arca ?

password is SMPEOPLE
How do you know the password? Can you explain to me please.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Link is expired, but here's a hint if you find another one. Read the post and just google translate the page, OP literally tells the password "Password uppercase caps. sad+mad+people" So the password is SADMADPEOPLE

he has this 13.96 TB mega that has a lot of MMD videos, sadly i don't have the time to check if it has anything of value in it.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
can someone here speak Japanese ? if you do please search on arca.live if you can find this hentai video there, i couldn't figure out how to search properly, please help me find this hentai if you can

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
i just found 9wjy9 folder in there, i'm dying here, i wish i have the time to inspect it thoroughly
Hello, can you please tell me where that folder is or what that folder is labeled as? Putting 9wjy9 in the search bar doesn’t bring up anything.

Also for the dlsite link you were asking about, I don’t think it’s on arca.live, but another website I use South-Plus.org seems to have some posts about it. I’ll check if somebody has it on there later

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Hello, can you please tell me where that folder is or what that folder is labeled as? Putting 9wjy9 in the search bar doesn’t bring up anything.

Also for the dlsite link you were asking about, I don’t think it’s on arca.live, but another website I use South-Plus.org seems to have some posts about it. I’ll check if somebody has it on there later
the 9wjy9 folder is huge and it's inside mmd공유

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Holy fucking shit. 13 Tb?! I don't have that capacity, I only have 1 Tb hard drive atm, and most of that is occupied by my own collection. I can't currently download anything sadly, waiting for my new hard drive to come in. Can someone make sure to back that mega up quick so we don't lose it? I'm afraid that sharing that drive will get it shut down quick. Probably would have been a good idea to back it up before sharing the link (dang, was hoping they'd have ergonating's stuff or goutouren's stuff)

Also can someone explain what's the deal with the Arca? I can't read korean so i have no idea what's in it.

it has few of goutouren videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote