Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

singlemom

Jan 17, 2020
what file is chalulu under in the mega folder? been looking for a while but cant seem to find it.

Update: just found 2 videos. not sure if there's more

Last edited:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Just some updates:

This expires on monday, so get it quick.

These two expire in around a month

Also, for the last one, I can't figure out the password... I've tried all the possible combinations, I think. But that has 20 Tb so if we crack it, it will be amazing for everyone

for the first one, it's too much to download in just 2 days.

I can't even figure out the pass for the first one. It's not "soup<" or variatons of?

smpeople

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, I'm just giving the heads up for people to download what they want. I looked through it and really a lot of them are stuff I wouldn't care to download, so the load is probably only 500 Gb max I'll be downloading over the month which is doable with a vpn. I already downloaded all the stuff I wanted from the 800 Gb file that expires on monday. Just some yan_linn insect videos

by the way the third link already has the password joined inside the link, that means that he changed the password for some reason after posting and there is no way for us to figure it out.

Reactions: aglingua

GiantFinger23

May 21, 2021
Mordecai stuff on kemono now, and a link in 4chan for the roach vid. Tho DLing from Kemono now doesn't really seem possible, getting sub 20 Kb/s speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote