Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trs_7e

May 24, 2020
Can anyone please download the "naito koubou" folder (105 Gb) from the 14 tb archive? Its 4k and looks very nice, but i wont be able to get them all
PS: there is another nice 4k archive , the new password was mentioned above, it says that the link will die in 5 (now 4 ) days

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Anyone know the password?

Kiyiya, how did you figure it out previously? IT worked previously, but the poster changed the passwords, and the normal passwords plus the one you figured out don't work. Their clue "It's a late night restaurant" doesn't make sense since it doesn't work with the normal password
I must be missing something---where do we put the password on the site? It just loads a few mmds with no password prompt.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
At the end of the post there's a long string of letters that usually ends in two equals signs (==). If you copy-paste it into base64decode.com it'll turn it into a link. And then you input the password, which is normally some variation of [redacted] (but sometimes altered with differing usage of capitalization; either all caps or alternating caps). In this case, the password is [redacted]

Last edited:
Reactions: dajj and f9account

Nayumichi

Jul 28, 2021
Does anyone know who made these videos? I've been looking for us for a long time but I find nothing more than these images with poor quality ... If anyone has any, it would be very helpful.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone know who made these videos? I've been looking for us for a long time but I find nothing more than these images with poor quality ... If anyone has any, it would be very helpful.
Somewhere in the link in my signature there's a folder labeled "kcm003" or something like that. It ends in "003". At least a couple of those should be in there, if you want to go hunting. But here's what I found real quick. I didn't see the second pic, but I have the videos that have the other images

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Someone know where to find a thread like this but with futa mmd ?
This thread is a unique situation in that we got "off topic" but only because the original creator is retired. If you try to pull this in a live creator's thread, it will get shut down.

That said, you can visit Nyakumi's thread for high quality futa mmd, just don't hijjack it. Nyl2 makes SFM futa too

Reactions: Nayumichi

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
anyone managed to download from kemono before links went down ?

Reactions: seksomata

Nayumichi

Jul 28, 2021
This thread is a unique situation in that we got "off topic" but only because the original creator is retired. If you try to pull this in a live creator's thread, it will get shut down.

That said, you can visit Nyakumi's thread for high quality futa mmd, just don't hijjack it. Nyl2 makes SFM futa too
Thanks for the help, I already downloaded it, I was looking for it, I had been looking for it for a long time.

lesuceur

Dec 7, 2019
I never seen videos of insects fucking male character. Only female and on rare cases futa, do you have suggestions or this thread consider that kind of content gay rather than insect ?

Jan 4, 2022
I never seen videos of insects fucking male character. Only female and on rare cases futa, do you have suggestions or this thread consider that kind of content gay rather than insect ?
If you search "insect trap" on iwara there's a few, but if you're looking for more macho man idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote