Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trs_7e

May 24, 2020
If someone still didnt find and post this, there are few BIG torrent MMD packs (including insects, of course)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
If someone still didnt find and post this, there are few BIG torrent MMD packs (including insects, of course)

Also, can someone please post on 4ch the message about converting some of the folders from that 14Tb archive into torrent magnets? My IP range is banned there for some reason. Forum link , and message:
Please with base64 code.
Thanks!
do you really expect to find seeders for +100gb torrent files ? don't waste your time.

• Haha
Reactions: Dontasky

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I know I asked this before, but does anyone have this?
I second this, but I think because of all the mosaic censored, there is not much fun to watch...

givmifai

Feb 4, 2019
thank for everyone share the link
just asking
anyone have the uncen work of ブラン
patreon link:
kemono only have free video and fantia ver

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Also, I found this website that holds MMD. I don't know if it's just a mirrorsite of Iwara, but the search functionality seems better, and they MIGHT archive deleted videos, but I'm not sure. When I tried to open up deleted videos, they aren't doing it, but they're still showing up sometimes if they were up long enough.

Sep 11, 2017
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9nUm9rM2JRSSM2NkJXZW1VdFp0a2hPUHhUQXBBX2Nn

4 additional files of GentleWhiteCat, if you downloaded from previous sources should be numerically correct folder order so just need the last two on 4k folder and Special folder.

Reactions: kiyiya and Dontasky
Sep 11, 2017
Here's an interesting on the arca site. They have the video showing but can't get the link to work on base64, not sure who the creator is because the uploader was asking for who it was as well.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Here's an interesting on the arca site. They have the video showing but can't get the link to work on base64, not sure who the creator is because the uploader was asking for who it was as well.
The creator is Tenya. See the watermark? He's a new creator but we've been following his progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote