Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019

Who knows, I fixed the link. but has a password
There are many posts like this Do I have to ask for the password only from the person who posted it?

Sep 11, 2017

Who knows, I fixed the link. but has a password
There are many posts like this Do I have to ask for the password only from the person who posted it?
tladitlrekd (current password)
smpeople
SMPEOPLE

Above three are the most common passwords, that kiyiya, who's a champ, figured out. Sometimes the page itself will provide their own password or they make extra steps like encoding a known password using base64 and using the encoded text as the password. They won't directly tell but will provide hints.

-also that mega link already expired-

Sep 11, 2017
Found an old collection link that collected up to march 2020 for (link to his iwara) who makes insect mmd videos. Unfortunately the link comes from pan.baidu which is like a china based terabox but with many issues for downloading. Apparently there's a method to download without an account and parse the direct link for IDM but hasn't work for me.
Link:
Pass: c4e7
which provides methods to grab the direct link, but haven't quite figured out how to use it. You'll need a translator on for this site.

Reactions: Ghostpepperoni136

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Found an old collection link that collected up to march 2020 for (link to his iwara) who makes insect mmd videos. Unfortunately the link comes from pan.baidu which is like a china based terabox but with many issues for downloading. Apparently there's a method to download without an account and parse the direct link for IDM but hasn't work for me.
Link:
which provides methods to grab the direct link, but haven't quite figured out how to use it. You'll need a translator on for this site.
90% sure we have everything up until march 2020. The issue is getting the stuff on their patreon

Reactions: kiyiya

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
Link:
Well I must say it can be very hard for non-Chinese to understand and use this direct link method.I'm glad to help but my network speed is too bad for downloading and reuploading this big stuff.

Last edited:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Link:
i'll download it via baidu app and share it here, do you have the zip password ? because there is no way a zip file is shared on baidu without a zip password.

Reactions: XenoHaze
Sep 11, 2017
i'll download it via baidu app and share it here, do you have the zip password ? because there is no way a zip file is shared on baidu without a zip password.
Found it on when looking around, link to original post name="Super Meow Punch" pass="wsrg" code="hmoe.top"
so hmoe.top might be the password?

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Found it on when looking around, link to original post name="Super Meow Punch" pass="wsrg" code="hmoe.top"
so hmoe.top might be the password?
that's the zip password, i started downloading it now, it's going to take about 73 hours to finish downloading because downloading via baidu app is speed limited.

dfaf123

Sep 5, 2017
Bröthers, anyone know if any game by this artist has been translated, other than Ishu Aigan?

Trs_7e

May 24, 2020
downloading via baidu app is speed limited
You dont need the app for this (at least that worked in 2018 when i was downloading kancolle remixes, with ~70Gb total. Ive had up to 3-8 Mbytes/sec speed ). You can add the file to your own cloud on baidu, start downloading it in browser, get the direct download link (a.k.a bjbgp01.baidupcs.com/file/ ...... ) and use Internet download manager with 8-16 multi-thread downloading. Or IDM was getting the download links from the browser automatically, i dont remember exactly.

PS: there is a more complicated way like this - but i have no idea about these scripts safety. google "baidu greasyfork". BE CAREFUL.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: cooldude33

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
You dont need the app for this (at least that worked in 2018 when i was downloading kancolle remixes, with ~70Gb total. Ive had up to 3-8 Mbytes/sec speed ). You can add the file to your own cloud on baidu, start downloading it in browser, get the direct download link (a.k.a bjbgp01.baidupcs.com/file/ ...... ) and use Internet download manager with 8-16 multi-thread downloading. Or IDM was getting the download links from the browser automatically, i dont remember exactly.

PS: there is a more complicated way like this - but i have no idea about these scripts safety. google "baidu greasyfork". BE CAREFUL.
that method stopped working a long time ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote