Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2017
So original link died but I managed to get some videos that I think are from kcjm003 based on the screenshots someone shared here before. There's 37 videos in 2k, which I split into 6 separate zip files about 2gb each. has first two has the last four.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
So original link died but I managed to get some videos that I think are from kcjm003 based on the screenshots someone shared here before. There's 37 videos in 2k, which I split into 6 separate zip files about 2gb each. has first two pixel drain has the last four.
Wow, excellent. Do you by chance have the rest of them? I have a significant number of his videos in my link shared below, but they're 720p, not 2k

Reactions: kiyiya
Sep 11, 2017
Wow, excellent. Do you by chance have the rest of them? I have a significant number of his videos in my link shared below, but they're 720p, not 2k
Those were all I could find. I didn't realize it was kcjm003 videos at first because it was labeled under a folder with a different language. Only reason I knew was because the image looked familiar and luckily the kcjm003 videos were all titled the same way.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Those were all I could find. I didn't realize it was kcjm003 videos at first because it was labeled under a folder with a different language. Only reason I knew was because the image looked familiar and luckily the kcjm003 videos were all titled the same way.

Here are the ones I have. Some 2K, but majority 720p

(btw some of them are compressed and some of them aren't. if they have "rf#" at the end, where # is any number, they are compressed

Last edited:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Found it on when looking around, link to original post name="Super Meow Punch" pass="wsrg" code="hmoe.top"
so hmoe.top might be the password?
turns out it's the same file that was shared on this thread before i think by aglingua because he sort filenames the same way, still weird that it found its way into baidu.

Sep 11, 2017
turns out it's the same file that was shared on this thread before i think by aglingua because he sort filenames the same way, still weird that it found its way into baidu.
Thanks for trying, just managed to make a baidu account as well thanks to google translate. On a side note someone dropped some several shares on including ATD works, which I think I got most of already from that 14TB mega link from awhile back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kiyiya
Sep 11, 2017
If you share arca links can you share the direct link not the general link? thanks!
Normally I would but the post has about seven or more separate links and I haven't had time to look through or decode them. Thankfully it's pretty well organized. There's a label for each coded link with the deadline being February 15.

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
I'm a bit curious,why did some guys love making videos of girls dancing and being fked by insects.

jrsmith2468

Jan 29, 2022
So glad to find this thread tons of great stuff in here! Thank you everyone putting the effort in to link these and share. Once I build up my own collection Ill try to do the same.

Just curious, anyone know who the artist is for "Marie Rose with Insects"?I cant find it anywhere just googling it.

Reactions: seksomata

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
So glad to find this thread tons of great stuff in here! Thank you everyone putting the effort in to link these and share. Once I build up my own collection Ill try to do the same.

Just curious, anyone know who the artist is for "Marie Rose with Insects"?I cant find it anywhere just googling it.
Which "Marie rose with insects"?I'd love to watch it.

Sep 11, 2017

If it's marie rose it's most likely an SFM/3D artist though insects are rare. They usually use monsters, aliens, dogs and horses in terms of bizarre categories. Here's one with and Axel3D is another good creator shared here.

jrsmith2468

Jan 29, 2022
If it's marie rose it's most likely an SFM/3D artist though insects are rare. They usually use monsters, aliens, dogs and horses in terms of bizarre categories. Here's one with and Axel3D is another good creator shared here.
Thanks for the link, I hadnt seen this one before thats very good! The one I have which I cant even find a link to to show, is a few smaller insects on her and shes dressed as police on top of her police car. I checked Axel3Ds videos and it isnt him but thanks for the suggestion!

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017

its the last thing DrEzaL made before quitting

• Sad
Reactions: GooRegHelp
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote