Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

omnimon

Dec 30, 2021
Thanks for trying, just managed to make a baidu account as well thanks to google translate. On a side note someone dropped some several shares on including ATD works, which I think I got most of already from that 14TB mega link from awhile back.
What is the password? I think it's this line 메가패스 : 국룰 , but I can't figure it out.

Sep 11, 2017
Tenya made an iwara, maybe? Or is this a copycat just reposting vids with the same name?
It's probably him. He hasn't made an iwara yet and only has a pixiv account and a suspended fantia account. He's still active on arca so I wouldn't be surprised if he made an iwara and these are better quality compared to his arca posts. If there's a better quality of his most recent videos later on it's a guarantee.

Reactions: leki2997 and kiyiya

SsnoctissS

Aug 4, 2020
Hello guys
I appreciate if anybody can share kurovov, vectorcell collection..... I had downloaded from that 14 tb collect but lost everything due to accident

And I don't know how this arca live works.....

Sep 11, 2017
Hello guys
I appreciate if anybody can share kurovov, vectorcell collection..... I had downloaded from that 14 tb collect but lost everything due to accident

And I don't know how this arca live works.....
Most of the posts with shares are on this specific Set VPN outside of US and google translate is your best friend. Any links shared in the post will be encoded so use to decode it. Below is an example of an encoded link of Bengugu (mmd artist set to 1 week)

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyNQIUFnQzNYSFpkSWtzX3dtMFBfbEU3UzF2a1JpUEJfenJ2U3p1TDVaRVZaX3hJWER6blJNTk1SUDF6Tk11endndFRoSnFEbTB3eWtfbjBhV1JmMzZJWWNScXBxUkQ4Tm03emItRXlBazdISDlPNU5BWTZLNWxmS0E

Sometimes the encoded link may not be accurate, in which case just turn google translate off and copy the encoded link again.

common passwords are
smpeople SMPEOPLE tladitlrekd (keep these handy on a notepad/text file) credit to kiyiya for figuring it out

Keep the password you find as they will most likely be the zip password as well.

"National rule" usually means smpeople. If you see ?? or !! just add it at the end. Example) smpeople!! or smpeople??
They might tell you to encode the common passwords and the encoded message is the password. You can use base64 for encoding as well.

I'll post kuro@vov later when I get the chance. Nada on vectorcell though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostpepperoni136

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
Unfortunately many of kuro@vov's later twitter videos are not of high quality. Some of them only came out as image files.
2019-2021

98637893783.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: notho-ants

saiemp

Apr 2, 2018
hmmm anyone have this guys video i have almost other one but I'm just looking for this one

artist name is
超级喵杀拳

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
번친식딩
I don't know if I have to read it or translate it into English. 55587578.jpg

Last edited:

Rikkarika

Dec 20, 2020

As a hint to this graph, I think maybe we should use the Korean keyboard as our breaking point.

View attachment 1632401
I tried doing this and then using the korean signs on "1q2w3e4r" but alas still not working. I guess the only way to truly know is if some korean speaking english explains it, or someone proficient in it explains it :/ also dunno about the signs under the 1q2w3e4r in the first picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote