Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

leki2997

Jun 10, 2020
Big Green The Ritual part 3 is coming out the end of this month and judging by the previews it's going to be really good, i hope we can somehow get our hands on the paid version, i was patiently waiting for this for more then a year and can't believe it's coming soon.
Trailer just dropped

GooRegHelp

Jan 27, 2020
From now on, don't talk about that website or share its passwords or links publically. I think it should be fine to still utilize the website for your own purposes and share privately with people you trust, but the more you talk, the bigger the chance of it hurting them, and in turn hurting us. The best cooperation we can currently do is to listen to their rules, and they won't try to hurt us in order to protect themselves. Sound good?
Probably the best course of action would be to create an invite only group, or follow their example of encoding the links.
Since the popularity of this thread, there are bound to be some people that do not appreciate the art which is disscused here

knorsoup

Dec 1, 2021
Probably the best course of action would be to create an invite only group, or follow their example of encoding the links.
Since the popularity of this thread, there are bound to be some people that do not appreciate the art which is disscused here
There is no point. Since 4chan users also actively discuss that site any attempt to get yourself a sneaky little treasure cove is bound to fail.

• Sad
Reactions: GooRegHelp

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
i just discovered that vspunks deleted all his previous posts and deleted his profile.. dude if you are still here among us know that shit happens everyday and your intensions were good because you wanted to share with this community and you did nothing wrong that justify deleting your profile over, please reactivate your profile and rejoin us, we don't want to lose you as a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote