Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

kagaren

Jan 16, 2021
Man, a lot happened in the time I decided not to check here. Also, right before that recent CME6 video that he posted under JYB_UNKNOWN1 he posted another one under Devilmetal37. I don't have the high res but it was reposted to ehmmd:

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
link down
aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL1IyazRuM0k4eDEvXy1fbXA0

Try this (use base64decode.org)

Also, we're aware he posted. I don't have the full quality either (as I didn't have the space on my disk and compressed it) but someone else is bound to have it.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
@vspunks I didn't mean delete your profile, just the posts that could be an issue. I removed all my posts that talked about how to use the site too, just didn't delete my account. It was just a matter of managing information

Reactions: kiyiya

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Man, a lot happened in the time I decided not to check here. Also, right before that recent CME6 video that he posted under JYB_UNKNOWN1 he posted another one under Devilmetal37. I don't have the high res but it was reposted to ehmmd:
that's from December 2021

leki2997

Jun 10, 2020
Any updates with Banana? I'd be lying to say I wasn't excited.

Semi-relatedly: WellIWonderWhoIAm is makin' a channel just devoted to what we're here for. They've done edits of a couple of CicadasAreCool motions previously, so I'm intrigued.

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
Any updates with Banana? I'd be lying to say I wasn't excited.

Semi-relatedly: WellIWonderWhoIAm is makin' a channel just devoted to what we're here for. They've done edits of a couple of CicadasAreCool motions previously, so I'm intrigued.
He said his new video is 30% finished in Feb 1st.

lesuceur

Dec 7, 2019
Fuck me. I just find this place because insect videos in Iwara are good but get deleted over time. Some of you know places which have good mmd (or else like sfm) insect content ? I just read all the pages of this topics and it appear some link are dead. Did I miss great content ?
Also, it is normal that I can't access this ? I always got a picture of a blue hair rabbit girl...

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Fuck me. I just find this place because insect videos in Iwara are good but get deleted over time. Some of you know places which have good mmd (or else like sfm) insect content ? I just read all the pages of this topics and it appear some link are dead. Did I miss great content ?
Also, it is normal that I can't access this ? I always got a picture of a blue hair rabbit girl...
I just found out that you can e.g. access the site when you set your VPN (in case you have one) to Japan.

But i only see three videos.
I guess it is needed to create an account to see more.

1645127954813.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

HiatusG

Aug 17, 2019
bengugu updated their patreon
waiting for anyone to post a link to their mega

nothing on kemono yet so asking about it here

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
bengugu updated their patreon
waiting for anyone to post a link to their mega

nothing on kemono yet so asking about it here
i'm also waiting for it to be leaked since the 8th of this month.. (he posted it on another platform the 8th)

HiatusG

Aug 17, 2019
found it through arca

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvc3Vaa2tEUkMjY1hvN0E5YVIxdjZNeTRoYXYyTFVKQWNhcU5Q

ZGNrcWszMjRtdjJGeGZvOA==
use

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote