Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

leki2997

Jun 10, 2020
Can anyone recognise the creator of this vid?

It's pretty good, I don't know if it's a compilation, or as-is. Be warned that it's a little jittery in parts both audio and video-wise

Last edited:

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Can anyone recognise the creator of this vid?

It's pretty good, I don't know if it's a compilation, or as-is. Be warned that it's a little jittery in parts both audio and video-wise

I think it's an edit of this video, but it's possible that whoever made it just used the exact same motions and model and just changed the music and some editing

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
Existing using the same password But the one I wanted to use was a password that I didn't understand. It's really sad.

Veroxious

Nov 21, 2018
Banana's new video is only about 30% done, will be the longest in the series (>8 mins then), will take a long time to come out. Source: from his fanbox.

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
Can't do anything now Most of the works released now have all changed to this password. I still can't find what it is. 55587578.jpg

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
E3A6C9D6-7D6F-4AC9-B652-39661901BDA7.jpeg
This is pretty much the explanation they have for the whole password thing, which is understandable I suppose. It would be nice if we could just cooperate or something though

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
The solution is everybody please go and delete everything you posted on here about that website, that includes quotes and replies. We should respect their desire for privacy, as we don't understand their copyright laws.

From now on, don't talk about that website or share its passwords or links publically. I think it should be fine to still utilize the website for your own purposes and share privately with people you trust, but the more you talk, the bigger the chance of it hurting them, and in turn hurting us. The best cooperation we can currently do is to listen to their rules, and they won't try to hurt us in order to protect themselves. Sound good?

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Big Green The Ritual part 3 is coming out the end of this month and judging by the previews it's going to be really good, i hope we can somehow get our hands on the paid version, i was patiently waiting for this for more then a year and can't believe it's coming soon.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Does anyone know what and where is this from? i can't find the author

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know what and where is this from? i can't find the author Pixeldrain
That should be from "Mushi Kangoku" or something along those lines. The author is Atella Viscaria, they have a pixiv and a twitter if you want to check them out.

Their game is also available on this site here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Furuhashi
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote