Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

tysoncandles

Dec 17, 2018
Good God I leave for two weeks for the holidays and there's so much new shit going down with arca and whatnot. Guess it's time to learn how to aquire videos again.

Pangean

Jan 4, 2022
I just leaned about DrEzal from getting into mmd stuff and went over the collection of his works in that 12 TB mega. Did his Bug Story really just end on a cliffhanger like that or did he make more before leaving?

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
did deleted his ?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I'm only interested in his non-insect contents but I really don't want to download 50gb just for those few videos. *Sigh* Pain.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'm only interested in his non-insect contents but I really don't want to download 50gb just for those few videos. *Sigh* Pain.
Same, I actually don't like insect at all, just tentacles...which he does so little of, though if the wormy-things are long enough, they'll do.

RubHubi

Sep 4, 2020
Anyone know the source of this vid? I know the original motion is CicadasAreCool, I want to know the person who made this specific version though

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
Anyone know the source of this vid? I know the original motion is CicadasAreCool, I want to know the person who made this specific version though
You can find it on Iwara.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
That version is made by CME6. 異種交配生放送 Ver.4.0. I have it in the link in my signature

Reactions: kiyiya

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone know where I can find these two videos?

The large 13gb file of this artist on page 18 only have videos that include insect and I don't think these two videos have insect at all so it don't have them.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Anyone know where I can find these two videos?

The large 13gb file of this artist on page 18 only have videos that include insect and I don't think these two videos have insect at all so it don't have them.
I have the second one, but nobody I know has access to his patreon or whatever so we don't have access to the videos he only posts previews of, sorry.

Reactions: MrNTR

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I have the second one, but nobody I know has access to his patreon or whatever so we don't have access to the videos he only posts previews of, sorry.

Thanks but I don't think that's the right one. They look similar but there's no pillory in the one I link and the background is clearly different. Also, the character in the one I link is Vocaloid (a Chinese Vocaloid I thnk) while the one you posted is of Illustrious from Azur Lane.

The title should be "乐正绫×horse!(灌水)," as that site uses the same title as the original iwara video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote