Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Those goutouren are the ones we already shared, so nothing new. Also, what does the arca link contain? I don't understand how to use it

it contains everything, this is the tip of the iceberg, it seems to have the archive of all mmd creators.

search the mmd creator name you want to find in the search box below

you'll get better results if you search the name of the creator in the native language.

Last edited:
Reactions: aglingua

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Holy fucking shit. 13 Tb?! I don't have that capacity, I only have 1 Tb hard drive atm, and most of that is occupied by my own collection. I can't currently download anything sadly, waiting for my new hard drive to come in. Can someone make sure to back that mega up quick so we don't lose it? I'm afraid that sharing that drive will get it shut down quick. Probably would have been a good idea to back it up before sharing the link (dang, was hoping they'd have ergonating's stuff or goutouren's stuff)

Also can someone explain what's the deal with the Arca? I can't read korean so i have no idea what's in it.
Just try to grab the most important thing for you, also some large collection like that one, doesn't have expire date. It will stay alive as long as it's not shared outside arca. It's their rules

Also here's another creator i found, Try to search "Tenya" in search box, Tenya is an insect mmd creator in arca

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Just try to grab the most important thing for you, also some large collection like that one, doesn't have expire date. It will stay alive as long as it's not shared outside arca. It's their rules

Also here's another creator i found, Try to search "Tenya" in search box, Tenya is an insect mmd creator in arca

there is no Tenya inside the mega folder

edit: ok i found 2 google drive videos he shared in arca, is that all ?

Last edited:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Sorry for the questions lmao, so this arca thing is it different from the mega link or not? The most recent ("there is no tenya inside the mega folder") made me think you're saying the mega link is the arca?

Also, I'm assuming the bar at the bottom right is the search bar? When I select a certain thing, I still don't understand where to click to download. And you said there's a special way I need to do this, or is there a Mega link somehow? I'm so confused

One last thing: the CME6 archive you shared actually contains some stuff that either I didn't have earlier when I shared wit you, or they're at higher quality. Score!

I don't think it has everything, but it does have a good amount.

thanks to my hero dajj we know understand how to download from arca, the links are coded, you can find them at the bottom of each thread like this one in the picture, copy it and decode it using
if you are using jd2 it can auto decode if the link isn't encrypted with a password, like both these links :

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xdzVDSUU0eGt2OHJjMGFpTkdWZDV1Zld5eW9CUWpUX18vdmlldz91c3A9ZHJpdmVzZGs=

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xcmdSVW1od2FzdmJlcHhmdGlJd2xrVmdHTW9aU2ZHTXgvdmlldz91c3A9ZHJpdmVzZGs=

Last edited:

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
can someone here speak Japanese ? if you do please search on arca.live if you can find this hentai video there, i couldn't figure out how to search properly, please help me find this hentai if you can

Alright so I found what you linked on south-plus and I'm downloading it at the moment. When it finishes I'll try uploading it to mega or google drive and send it here

• Red Heart
Reactions: kiyiya

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Alright so I found what you linked on south-plus and I'm downloading it at the moment. When it finishes I'll try uploading it to mega or google drive and send it here
dude thank you so much, that's the best hentai of the year, i didn't believe it's going to be out there before mid January at least

Last edited:

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Shoot, thanks! I also figured out why I was not seeing the link. It's because I looked for something when I didn't have my VPN turned on hahaha. I use protonvpn, and for some reason I don't think the japan servers work. So I had to use "opera vpn" to get an "asian" server, but it's super slow. Do you have suggestions for free vpn that would work for arca?
I think any general free vpn will work for arca, it’s just that opera’s vpn is extremely slow when you use it. I used to use zoog and that worked pretty well

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017

i couldn't figure out how to search in south-plus so if you don't mind there is another thing that i'd like you to look for and i'd be immensely grateful to you.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
i couldn't figure out how to search in south-plus so if you don't mind there is another thing that i'd like you to look for and i'd be immensely grateful to you.
No problem, to be able to search in south-plus you have to make an account before you can search and that process is pretty annoying, just put up the link of what you’re looking for and I’ll check if it’s there

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
I searched for a lot of stuff on the arca and it seems they don't have threads specifically for it, although that goldmine of a 13 TB mega had some stuff that wasn't listed. Like Chalulu's

we are looking only inside
maybe there are other channels that we need to find and search within.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Shoot, thanks! I also figured out why I was not seeing the link. It's because I looked for something when I didn't have my VPN turned on hahaha. I use protonvpn, and for some reason I don't think the japan servers work. So I had to use "opera vpn" to get an "asian" server, but it's super slow. Do you have suggestions for free vpn that would work for arca?
i rarely needed to use a vpn, and when i did chrome extension did the job.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
no vpn needed, Just make a dummy account and do this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use hong kong because it works too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
he has this 13.96 TB mega that has a lot of MMD videos, sadly i don't have the time to check if it has anything of value in it.

Mega
Thanks so much for this!

...Though I can't seem to open the folder. How long does it normally take a large Mega folder to open? 10 minutes? 30?

• Red Heart
Reactions: fallenmaverick
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote