Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeDust

Dec 24, 2021
You're in luck friend, I have about 177 of this creators videos saved. Probably not every work they've ever done as they are numbered 14 to 239 with lots of skipped #'s, but seeing as that creator has nuked their iwara and has been absent for something like 7 months... what I have may be all we'll get. XD

Working on compiling and uploading a zip of it now, I will edit this post when I have the link to share!

Edit #1 - The entire collection of 177 videos came out to 12.9 GB/s, which is too large of a file for files.fm. I'm working on sending all 177 to a folder there, as well as looking into breaking the zip down to smaller chunks also, this may take a little more time, sorry.

Edit #2 - Here is a link to the folder for the files I'm uploading (it's going slowly, may take hours to get all 177). Let me know if this link does not work: <dead link removed>

Final Edit - This upload has been completed, the above link should have all 177 files available. I will also be setting up a zip folder for folks who may just want to pull them all down as part zip files. Perhaps files.fm already offers a zip feature, still learning about this site.
the link has been removed, can u share a new one plz?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does anyone have VamG-san's latest videos from may to july ? Thank you

Diosv

Dec 26, 2019
Help me guys can someone share murahtir all video 村八郎 I can't download it
Please help me guys

thesynecdoche

Jan 12, 2018
Does anybody have 4K version of Ket?

I am particularly interested in the videos like this one:

otgjzb

Sep 7, 2021
is there anyone have high-resolution version of this author's video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote