Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrsmith2468

Jan 29, 2022
From a post week ago , seems he kinda...exhausted .
Making video is hard work and not much money flow in . So this will be his last video which he claimed is as long as an H anime .
Aw, that's too bad, Banana really was my one hope for the next Drezal. I hope his next and last video is the best one he makes!

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
Does anyone know what is going on with Banana and if he is still making animations? I went to his Patreon and would like to support his work, but I heard a rumor he is going to stop making videos. Anyone know if that's true, cause Im happy to support him but if he is going to stop then there wouldnt be much point?
He will release his final vid at the end of this month. Then he won't make vids anymore.

3wchi

Mar 30, 2020
Aw, that's too bad, Banana really was my one hope for the next Drezal. I hope his next and last video is the best one he makes!
Yes, it's just sad that he will go, but i still have the hope that one day he will release one or two videos in the far future for a personal hobby.
Look to cicadasarecool, that videos age very well, they even have remakes by various users.

Last edited:

kigza32

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone have a video of 超级喵杀拳 that's in the Pixiv Fanbox (I'm sorry that I rarely speak English)

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
Just been wondering, the videos we usually share are full HD, 2K and 4K, but is there any benefit in going above HD, I sometimes get the 2K or 4K versions cuz theyre in 60fps

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
Just been wondering, the videos we usually share are full HD, 2K and 4K, but is there any benefit in going above HD, I sometimes get the 2K or 4K versions cuz theyre in 60fps
no if u dont have 2k or 4k monitor/screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote