Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
This is going to be completely out of left field, but felt like sharing it with some like-minded perverts who enjoy "teh insex". This is an oldie, but a goodie. Pretty Warrior May Cry. The company that made this could've gone on to make other great games if they hadn't been sued into oblivion. Well, here's a link:

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
Something about banana's new vid:
He said 2 more weeks should be enough. It will be a long vid, maybe as long as a hentai anime.

hellwd0217

Apr 23, 2022
Can someone share the MMD motion VMDs made by ?

It's hard to find any of them.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Who know where hentai tree now moving on?
Ever since patreon decided to get rid of stuff like bestiality and insect and other stuff like that, HentaiTree had to follow the guidelines and essentially “shut down” their patreon, by removing the videos and not posting anymore. Not sure why but they decided to quit making r18 mmd after that. They said they might still post sfw mmd, so they might come back eventually but I wouldn’t count on it being any insect stuff.

Reactions: cooldude33

jrsmith2468

Jan 29, 2022
Does anyone know what is going on with Banana and if he is still making animations? I went to his Patreon and would like to support his work, but I heard a rumor he is going to stop making videos. Anyone know if that's true, cause Im happy to support him but if he is going to stop then there wouldnt be much point?

kampfer91

May 5, 2021
From a post week ago , seems he kinda...exhausted .
Making video is hard work and not much money flow in . So this will be his last video which he claimed is as long as an H anime .

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote