Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Do someone of you guys have more content from banana666?

i hope he posts more of Queen of lewd.

also i know it's not insect related but i have been waiting forever for a by
also i wish create contents more frequently.

Last edited:

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Indeed, I wouldn't say I'm required to use files.fm for what I'm doing in the threads and now my signature. Merely searching for an alternative to Mega, since they blow steaming chunks now. Also, since I have 250GB of space to work with I'm slowly uploading quite a few videos, lots of stuff from the creators requested here and other stuff which I like or may be hard to find. Feel free to check the link listed below in my sig.

Dontasky

Sep 20, 2019
The ones I want most badly are Ounaizi, xMHy, m9F, XOXOXO, Ergonating, nella, zdxzdhm, mmdsunrise, horangerm, (and also the links below)

And I'd also be happy if there was any Sarielcord, hcudhd, godddfather, beobachterb (and also the links below)

I've already tried friend requesting from all of those awhile back probably 7-8 months ago and still nothing, the only person I have as friend is 脱落酸

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
I've already tried friend requesting from all of those awhile back probably 7-8 months ago and still nothing, the only person I have as friend is 脱落酸
Can you share these 3 plz?

Reactions: kmarATE and kiyiya
D

Deleted member 2526902

You're in luck friend, I have about 177 of this creators videos saved. Probably not every work they've ever done as they are numbered 14 to 239 with lots of skipped #'s, but seeing as that creator has nuked their iwara and has been absent for something like 7 months... what I have may be all we'll get. XD

Working on compiling and uploading a zip of it now, I will edit this post when I have the link to share!

Edit #1 - The entire collection of 177 videos came out to 12.9 GB/s, which is too large of a file for files.fm. I'm working on sending all 177 to a folder there, as well as looking into breaking the zip down to smaller chunks also, this may take a little more time, sorry.

Edit #2 - Here is a link to the folder for the files I'm uploading (it's going slowly, may take hours to get all 177). Let me know if this link does not work:

Final Edit - This upload has been completed, the above link should have all 177 files available. I will also be setting up a zip folder for folks who may just want to pull them all down as part zip files. Perhaps files.fm already offers a zip feature, still learning about this site.
you absolute legend

thanks lmao

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
My link is fairly up to date now, it's about 153GB, I had to manually share the folders after they sync'd so there could be new stuff showing for some folks. I still need to add the DrEzal folder I have, but first I need to sort/organize it.

Edit - Update, this link is now full with 255GB of material.

Last edited:

tysoncandles

Dec 17, 2018
My link is fairly up to date now, it's about 153GB, I had to manually share the folders after they sync'd so there could be new stuff showing for some folks. I still need to add the DrEzal folder I have, but first I need to sort/organize it.
Does your 150 gig include the 177 videos that you uploaded before? The one titled "空城旧梦003 (insect)"

Edit: nevermind I used my eyeballs and see the folder now. Whoops!

Edit Edit: oh files.fm uses peers to download stuff... oh boy. I'll seed for you I guess when I can, so that there's at least more than just you seeding... but I need the files for that first... can you help out with that?

Last edited:

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
You're in luck friend, I have about 177 of this creators videos saved. Probably not every work they've ever done as they are numbered 14 to 239 with lots of skipped #'s, but seeing as that creator has nuked their iwara and has been absent for something like 7 months... what I have may be all we'll get. XD

Working on compiling and uploading a zip of it now, I will edit this post when I have the link to share!

Edit #1 - The entire collection of 177 videos came out to 12.9 GB/s, which is too large of a file for files.fm. I'm working on sending all 177 to a folder there, as well as looking into breaking the zip down to smaller chunks also, this may take a little more time, sorry.

Edit #2 - Here is a link to the folder for the files I'm uploading (it's going slowly, may take hours to get all 177). Let me know if this link does not work:

Final Edit - This upload has been completed, the above link should have all 177 files available. I will also be setting up a zip folder for folks who may just want to pull them all down as part zip files. Perhaps files.fm already offers a zip feature, still learning about this site.
Oh WOW that's a lot!!! thank you very very much, you even saved pretty much privated vids

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017

dude thank you so much for the great work you are doing but i have a suggestion to make this more organized..
it would be super helpful if you add date of upload/creation on folders names.
also when you decide to add something inside a folder that you previously created just add it inside a subfolder with the current date as a name.
this will make it super easy to find newly added videos.

Snap_2021.06.06_13h29m6s__01.png

also use a super fast duplicate finder ( i attached the best one i found on the internet and it's cleared by virustotal )

Last edited:

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks Kiyiya, I'll grab that and try to use it at some point but it could be a bit before I organize this any further. I fully expect this files.fm account to get demolished in little time. So I've finished uploading one last "folder" into it to get close to the 250GB limit I have, it's just titled "Insect" under the 3D. It's a little over 100GB total iirc. Some dupes for sure, but that folder was my dump-all for anything insect related. Enjoy guys, that should be all I add to it for a bit.

tysoncandles

Dec 17, 2018
Am I the only one who can't play/download ANYTHING from Arrngrim's files.fm folder? I'm trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong or not, but I can't even play a video :(

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Am I the only one who can't play/download ANYTHING from Arrngrim's files.fm folder? I'm trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong or not, but I can't even play a video :(
Not sure which media player you're using, but I use VLC media player for my videos.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
It's an mp4 format video, i dont know why you get a trouble with that. Might be corrupted while downloading, i'm using MPC-HC got no problem

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Anyone had any luck finding mmdsunrise's videos?

These are all we have so far. Someone previously mentoned they had more but they haven't uploaded them for us sadly

Last edited:

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Arrngrim Do you know the difference between these two mmdsunrise videos?

The second one takes up more space, but is the same resolution, length, content, the only difference I can see (hear) is there's no sound, but that doesn't explain why it's 70 mb heavier

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Hmm, well, not sure why one is bigger than the other. I did check and both are giving sound for me and they do appear to be identical, I'll probably remove the larger one. Thanks for the heads up!

Sep 5, 2020
Does torrenting from files.fm work for everyone? I'm getting a file not found on HTTP server error from the seed.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Does torrenting from files.fm work for everyone? I'm getting a file not found on HTTP server error from the seed.
i dont do p2p, because of that too. just normal download 1 by 1, slowly but surely

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote