5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Blackbird1889

Aug 1, 2023
While other (former) top animators decline in quality and just slap different faces on the same animation over and over, Drills sets the bar higher, AGAIN! :love:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I won't deny the quality of the animations and good for anal lovers on the Rebecca animation (not my thing) but new drills is so slow making stuff compared to what they used to do make. I don't remember where I read it but someone said that they are not a big fan of what they do now and that Drills was happier with the older works and I think there's some truth to this. Taking Loyalty for example first post in patreon in Sep 2023 and released May 2024 almost 9 months for (a real good) 2m animation. And don't think that I'm hating them, Drills is one of my fav animators is just Idk the works doesn't feel the same anymore at least for me.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
They do, but coomers complain whenever that happens, hence barely anyone adds it in sound versions.
Recently, a lot of people have started adding "male moans" to such films made in a blender or whatever it's called.
So maybe the world has changed? And I'm not the only one who likes "male moans" :)

V3N00m

Jun 2, 2023
Recently, a lot of people have started adding "male moans" to such films made in a blender or whatever it's called.
So maybe the world has changed? And I'm not the only one who likes "male moans" :)
Havent seen many anims that did. It's unspoken rule that guys have to be silent in r34, cause they're ruining the fap for so many people :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Havent seen many anims that did. It's unspoken rule that guys have to be silent in r34, cause they're ruining the fap for so many people :ROFLMAO:
Huh, I didn't know about this rule. But Look at the authors of the Nagoonimation, Aanix, Maiden Masher, there are male moans in their works.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes