5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
We love you too. No homo
This reminds me of something that happened to some friends of mine some years ago. So, I used to hang out with some guys that had played together in an amateur basketball team. You know how it goes, they became like family, etc. They were gigantic and if you saw me and them together you'd hardly believe we were from the same planet. Anyway, one night we go to a bar and Buggy (the point guard) gets so wasted he can't even walk. So, Siggy (the center) grabs him and carries him to his (Siggy's) car. Buggy lived with his mother, so Siggy decides to drive to his own place. Carries Buggy and drops him on the couch, grabs a blanket and as he is covering him, Buggy grabs Siggy's face with both hands and says, eyes full of tears: "You're so good to me" at which point Siggy replies : "Bro, I love you but if you kiss me you're dead". True story.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
This reminds me of something that happened to some friends of mine some years ago. So, I used to hang out with some guys that had played together in an amateur basketball team. You know how it goes, they became like family, etc. They were gigantic and if you saw me and them together you'd hardly believe we were from the same planet. Anyway, one night we go to a bar and Buggy (the point guard) gets so wasted he can't even walk. So, Siggy (the center) grabs him and carries him to his (Siggy's) car. Buggy lived with his mother, so Siggy decides to drive to his own place. Carries Buggy and drops him on the couch, grabs a blanket and as he is covering him, Buggy grabs Siggy's face with both hands and says, eyes full of tears: "You're so good to me" at which point Siggy replies : "Bro, I love you but if you kiss me you're dead". True story.
8TR.gif

Aug 11, 2021
Going forward with the filetagged updates, here's the absolutely complete (but rule7 compliant) collection of [Drills3D] work, thoroughly filename tagged and timestamped with the correct release dates.

Had to scour the earth to find the release dates of the oldest files, but eventually I got everything down.
Where multiple versions of an animation are released, only the highest quality version is included (usually 4K/60fps).
Lots of stuff here that's missing from the OP.

Full collection is split into 3 ~3.5GB parts from older to newer releases:

Only 1 animation [Fair Played] is missing from the main collection because of its sheer size at max quality (14.1GB). In case anyone wants to grab it, I'll link it below as a zip split into 4 parts.
If you do care about disk space, just get the 1080 release from the OP and rename as:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download all 4 parts in the same location and just unzip the 001 file

All in all, 28 animations & 100 images (10.2GB) + Fair Played 40K/60 (14.1GB)

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections.
If anyone cares it works like:

(y)Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.
Until next time.

Last edited:

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Going forward with the filetagged updates, here's the absolutely complete (but rule7 compliant) collection of [Drills3D] work, thoroughly filename tagged and timestamped with the correct release dates.

Had to scour the earth to find the release dates of the oldest files, but eventually I got down everything.
Where multiple versions of an animation are released, only the highest quality version is included (usually 4K/60fps).

Full collection is split into 3 ~3.5GB parts from older to newer releases:
Drills3D [10.06.24] 01
Drills3D [10.06.24] 02
Drills3D [10.06.24] 03

Only 1 animation [Fair Played] is missing from the main collection because of its sheer size at max quality (14.1GB). In case anyone wants to grab it, I'll link it below as a zip split into 4 parts.
If you do care about disk space, just get the 1080 release from the OP and rename as:
Drills3D [Fair Played] 4K/60fps ZIP.001
Drills3D [Fair Played] 4K/60fps ZIP.002
Drills3D [Fair Played] 4K/60fps ZIP.003
Drills3D [Fair Played] 4K/60fps ZIP.004
Download all 4 parts in the same location and just unzip the 001 file

All in all, 28 animations & 100 images (10.2GB) + Fair Played 40K/60 (14.1GB)

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes, but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections.

If anyone cares it works like:
(y)Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

Until next time.
I'm not going to download that but damn, you're a fucking legend man. I already give you upvote but simple upvote is just not enough.

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I'm not going to download that but damn, you're a fucking legend man. I already give you upvote but simple upvote is just not enough.
Agreed. He's been doing this for several threads. Beyond generous. It would be great if later someone *ELSE* (Schattenjagger has done WAY more then enough) broke these down to smaller sizes suitable to other sites or maybe updated the OP. But that's a lot of work too and I totally understand if it doesn't happen. I would do it for the threads I'm following (reupping smaller batches) but I don't have a Mega account so it's hard to get the original work. Thanks so much, Schattenjagger !!!

Aug 11, 2021
Agreed. He's been doing this for several threads. Beyond generous. It would be great if later someone *ELSE* (Schattenjagger has done WAY more then enough) broke these down to smaller sizes suitable to other sites or maybe updated the OP. But that's a lot of work too and I totally understand if it doesn't happen. I would do it for the threads I'm following (reupping smaller batches) but I don't have a Mega account so it's hard to get the original work. Thanks so much, Schattenjagger !!!
Appreciate the kind words. Alas, I do have shitty upload speed and limited time so I have to choose between free pixedrain or MEGA on which I have a light subscription. I'll do the next archive on pixeldrain to mix it up, but I agree that any kind of a reupload would be most welcome.
(Btw, doesn't MEGA have a 5GB daily free limit? I'm trying to keep everything below that)

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Appreciate the kind words. Alas, I do have shitty upload speed and limited time so I have to choose between free pixedrain or MEGA on which I have a light subscription. I'll do the next archive on pixeldrain to mix it up, but I agree that any kind of a reupload would be most welcome.
Just do what is the most convenient for you and let others do whatever else. I also have shitty upld but I work at home and it would be no big deal to spend like a whole day doing this in the background.

AQFrog

Jul 11, 2020
OK I cross-checked Noahsvyaz archive, mirror:

• The only new video is SH03 4x4 starring Victoria Burnwood.
  • Your SH11 Sticky Quicky is showing a later creation date (2018-08-07) than OP (2018-07-29) in MediaInfo
    and writing application "mp4box", also 2 audio tracks instead of 1, however I have...other video consistent
    with that, so perhaps SH11 was made in two versions and both are original.
  • Your Clementine Summertime set is original .png instead of OP .jpeg
  • Your Double Pizza image set is original .png instead of OP .jpeg upscaled to 8k
    (probably in Topaz by RogerW in post #240).
  • You omitted some WIP images and a lot of WIP vids:

*rule 7 compliant*

I need a hobby.

Aug 11, 2021
OK I cross-checked Noahsvyaz archive, mirror:

The only new video is SH03 4x4 starring Victoria Burnwood.
  • Your SH11 Sticky Quicky is showing a later creation date (2018-08-07) than OP (2018-07-29) in MediaInfo
    and writing application "mp4box", also 2 audio tracks instead of 1, however I have...other video consistent
    with that, so perhaps SH11 was made in two versions and both are original.
  • Your Clementine Summertime set is original .png instead of OP .jpeg
  • Your Double Pizza image set is original .png instead of OP .jpeg upscaled to 8k
    (probably in Topaz by RogerW in post #240).
  • You omitted some WIP images and a lot of WIP vids:
Files nobody asked for
*rule 7 compliant*

I need a hobby.
Thanks for the feedback my fellow ocd enthusiast.
  • I totally missed the dual audio track on the Sticky video, you're very perceptive. I will have it tagged it as (dual audio) from now on.
  • As far as file dates are concerned, I tag files according to the date the animation is released on free/paid platforms, instead of going with the encoded metadata tag of the file. Its not rare for creators to release an animation days after completing it, and I want to be consistent on that. Can you show me that other version of SH11 you're talking about?
  • I tend to not include incomplete rig snapshots/t-poses, half-rendered previews, pics/vids with the app's gui showing, or video wips that are scenes already present in a release. I appreciate the bundle you posted a lot though.
  • Finally, when presented with the options of picking between a decent original and an upscale, I always tend to prefer the original, unless the upscaling was done by the creator.
Having a collection as complete as possible is a top priority for me, yet the focus of these archives are the scene/actor and release date tags, all of which are a huge quality of life when searching through dozens of creator collections for something.

I quite enjoyed the audit tbh, tons of thanks for your time!

Last edited:

AQFrog

Jul 11, 2020
Thanks for the feedback my fellow ocd enthusiast.
  • I totally missed the dual audio track on the Sticky video, you're very perceptive. I will have it tagged it as (dual audio) from now on.
  • As far as file dates are concerned, I tag files according to the date the animation is released on free/paid platforms, instead of going with the encoded metadata tag of the file. Its not rare for creators to release an animation days after completing it, and I want to be consistent on that. Can you show me that other version of SH11 you're talking about?
  • I tend to not include incomplete rig snapshots/t-poses, half-rendered previews, pics/vids with the app's gui showing, or video wips that are scenes already present in a release. I appreciate the bundle you posted a lot though.
  • Finally, when presented with the options of picking between a decent original and an upscale, I always tend to prefer the original, unless the upscaling was done by the creator.
Having a collection as complete as possible is a top priority for me, yet the focus of these archives are the scene/actor and release date tags, all of which are a huge quality of life when searching through dozens of creator collections for something.

I quite enjoyed the audit tbh, tons of thanks for your time!
I mentioned the .png sets of "pizza" and "summertime" in Your archive for public knowledge, because it's the first time they are posted here in full quality as original .png's.

Reactions: Schattenjäger
Aug 11, 2021
I mentioned the .png sets of "pizza" and "summertime" in Your archive for public knowledge, because it's the first time they are posted here in full quality as original .png's.
Got that, my US_11 also has dual audio, have never noticed it before you mentioned it. What I meant is do you have another single audio stream SH_11 that looks original? I'd very much like to take a look at it.

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Got that, my US_11 also has dual audio, have never noticed it before you mentioned it. What I meant is do you have another single audio stream SH_11 that looks original? I'd very much like to take a look at it.
Schattenjäger, would you mind PMing me? I'd like to discuss something with you.

gamauish

May 22, 2022
Just FYI, when I last uploaded the 4k version of Fair Played it was removed for breaking rule 7. Didn't make sense to me since the 1080p one is in the OP but I don't know...I'm not a mod.

just4lewds

Dec 2, 2022
Are there 1080p 60fps versions of Loyalty? I usually use third party sites to lower 4k videos but both 4k 60fps videos happen to be slightly over 1gb in size, the max upload size for these is usually 1gb. My poor laptop can't handle 4k videos and it also can't handle compressing them which is why I use third party sites in the first place.

AQFrog

Jul 11, 2020
Are there 1080p 60fps versions of Loyalty? I usually use third party sites to lower 4k videos but both 4k 60fps videos happen to be slightly over 1gb in size, the max upload size for these is usually 1gb. My poor laptop can't handle 4k videos and it also can't handle compressing them which is why I use third party sites in the first place.

Downscaled in ffmpeg using:
Code:
ffmpeg -i "Loyalty 4K60.mp4" -vf scale=1920:1080 -c:a copy "Loyalty FHD60.mp4"
Bit small in size...but it looks decent.

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Still, it's a pity that it's not hard anal sex with Ellie. Maybe she at least fell in love with a dick so much If not with a pussy then with an ass :)

Reactions: V3N00m
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes