Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I have 0 fundamental understanding of what is going on in this game. But I love the artwork.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
I have 0 fundamental understanding of what is going on in this game. But I love the artwork.
just upgrade Meroline, Yorugunde and Ginger Betson to level 3 and you basically win the entire game, the only exception being the special battle with the blonde chick and the last fight, upgrade Vegetable to level 3 and use her with Meroline and Ginger Betson to win the fight with the blonde chick, the last fight isn't that hard you can figure that out easily once you get there, the only enemy i couldn't win was the Riot Suppression one...but, that one is probably impossible so...who cares:D

Reactions: mohinder

rinhailer

Feb 3, 2019
Wew spent way too much time on this game but here's a guide

Stock solution:your attack pool/health. it's green
Waste liquid: enemy attack. it's gray
Waste gas: enemy special attack that makes you lose stock solution
Capture attack: enemy special attack that stuns you once, can stop some skills from activating

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
I mean it’s ok but just sorta feels like Rock Paper Scissors . Really fucking basic . Amazing art work tho . He should really just make doujins

mohinder

Aug 4, 2017
just upgrade Meroline, Yorugunde and Ginger Betson to level 3 and you basically win the entire game, the only exception being the special battle with the blonde chick and the last fight, upgrade Vegetable to level 3 and use her with Meroline and Ginger Betson to win the fight with the blonde chick, the last fight isn't that hard you can figure that out easily once you get there, the only enemy i couldn't win was the Riot Suppression one...but, that one is probably impossible so...who cares:D
Thank you for the help ! It works fine until the end :)

I beat the game in japanese 100% but I just forgot the team used :LOL:

Since you help me, I'll help you for the Riot Suppression. Here you have to stay alive 7 round, for doing so I used Wine Glass, Vanilla Sha and Chocotonee (of course maxx level). It should do it this way :geek:

Reactions: allenandarth

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Thank you for the help ! It works fine until the end :)

I beat the game in japanese 100% but I just forgot the team used :LOL:

Since you help me, I'll help you for the Riot Suppression. Here you have to stay alive 7 round, for doing so I used Wine Glass, Vanilla Sha and Chocotonee (of course maxx level). It should do it this way :geek:
it worked, thanks for that

Reactions: mohinder

RobbyT1

Feb 13, 2018
Neat game, only downside is that getting all the H-scenes is tedious. Also kinda grindy in general.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So his new game is out. It's uh better artwork but shamefully only like 10 h scenes. :(