Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
I've got it. I've no idea if I'm uploading it correctly, or if it does have any (or not) Steam/DRM check further in the game, but it does start without Steam running.

Drink Bar Maid - Regression - ( version translated by + ):

Please check that it does work and mirror it.

LLCarc

May 20, 2017
I've got it. I've no idea if I'm uploading it correctly, or if it does have any (or not) Steam/DRM check further in the game, but it does start without Steam running.

Drink Bar Maid - Regression - ( version translated by + ):

Please check that it does work and mirror it.
The game has now been released on Steam:
A decensor-patch is available on the publisher's website:
Worked for me, but i didnt have steam open. But calling this patch uncensoring is misleading. The images are still censored and pixelated. It probably means inserting the h-images that aren't present in the steam version.

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
Worked for me, but i didnt have steam open. But calling this patch uncensoring is misleading. The images are still censored and pixelated. It probably means inserting the h-images that aren't present in the steam version.
Probably correct, since the publisher IS japanese.
The important thing it was for someone to check if the translation was better or not.

Birkin

Jan 16, 2021
What's the wasabi patch ?
I don't know exactly, but without it the game you downloaded on Steam won't work normally (lost character's CGs in dialogue). Probably it also contains CGs which are unavailable in the Japanese version

Reactions: Ilverin

Majicarpmon

Oct 9, 2020
just upgrade Meroline, Yorugunde and Ginger Betson to level 3 and you basically win the entire game, the only exception being the special battle with the blonde chick and the last fight, upgrade Vegetable to level 3 and use her with Meroline and Ginger Betson to win the fight with the blonde chick, the last fight isn't that hard you can figure that out easily once you get there, the only enemy i couldn't win was the Riot Suppression one...but, that one is probably impossible so...who cares:D
Use Wineglass, Vegetable, and Ginger Betson to beat the final final boss

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
i managed to beat villejoki but nothing opened up, i got a new blurb in the main story, after battle where she tells us to follow her but nothing seems to have opened up.