Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
F95zone_banner.png

Overview:
A simple boy from the village, having reached adulthood and finished his studies, during his everyday rural routine asks himself the question - “What's next? Will I stay here forever or will I overcome my fears and try my hand in the big city?” Will the big city lure the young man with sexy girls and great prospects, or will he stay in the village and never experience the world beyond?​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-30
Release Date: 2024-09-30
Developer: KloppStyle - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05 Public
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
English
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Russian
Win/Linux
: - - -
Android: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Made, Requested and Shared by KloppStyle
Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
----------------------------
Driven by Desire [v0.05 Public] [KloppStyle] - Compressed

Win/Linux [274 MB]
- - - -

Mac [240 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DrivenByDesire-0.05
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
What's being used to make these renders? It's not quite bad enough to be Honey Select but doesn't seem like Daz either.

Or maybe it is honey select and he's avoiding showing us the worst parts. There's a conspicious shortage of faces in the previews.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Overview:
A simple boy from the village, having reached adulthood and finished his studies, during his everyday rural routine asks himself the question - “What's next? Will I stay here forever or will I overcome my fears and try my hand in the big city?” Will the big city lure the young man with sexy girls and great prospects, or will he stay in the village and never experience the world beyond?
I'm a native English (American) speaker. Before I started playing VNs, I'd never encountered the phrase "from the village" outside the literal meaning of someone being from a specific village that had already been established in conversation and therefore justifying the use of the definite article "the". The first couple times I read it, I assumed there was a particular village that would enter the narrative in some way. I now understand it to mean "from the countryside", but I'm wondering if this is just an unwieldy direct translation from a Russian phrase or is this actually an idiom used in some dialect of English that I'm unfamiliar with?

Reactions: Eunoian

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
What's being used to make these renders? It's not quite bad enough to be Honey Select but doesn't seem like Daz either.

Or maybe it is honey select and he's avoiding showing us the worst parts. There's a conspicious shortage of faces in the previews.
HS2StudioNeo

KloppStyle

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I'm a native English (American) speaker. Before I started playing VNs, I'd never encountered the phrase "from the village" outside the literal meaning of someone being from a specific village that had already been established in conversation and therefore justifying the use of the definite article "the". The first couple times I read it, I assumed there was a particular village that would enter the narrative in some way. I now understand it to mean "from the countryside", but I'm wondering if this is just an unwieldy direct translation from a Russian phrase or is this actually an idiom used in some dialect of English that I'm unfamiliar with?
Yes, I am not very good at English, so there may be mistakes. I apologize in advance for this. In the future, I will be more responsible with the translation. :)

NTRCreator

May 26, 2024
These are some decent HS2 renders. Premise is simple but interesting enough to play it. Thanks for sharing it here.

Made, Requested and Shared by KloppStyle
Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
----------------------------
Driven by Desire [v0.05 Public] [KloppStyle] - Compressed

Win/Linux [274 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [240 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Thank you for the upload and also providing the compressed version!

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes