FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
You Liar........
P.S. I think this Dev just not like BIG or Huge boobs :(
View attachment 1922515
Big tits and a loli tag in the same list should have been a clue, we were both baited. Though I was expecting to see some lolis with no tits. My fault, should have uninstalled as soon as college was mentioned (when actual lolis aren't even in high school yet, and here I thougth what counted as incest and NTR was the only weird tag defintiions).

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
This is tagged as cheating. Could someone describe the kind of cheating in this? Do the girls partner's cheat with the MC making this along the lines of Netori? I'm guessing there's no hard NTR in this.

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
This is tagged as cheating. Could someone describe the kind of cheating in this? Do the girls partner's cheat with the MC making this along the lines of Netori? I'm guessing there's no hard NTR in this.
If there is any form of cheating I haven't noticed it, maybe it's for future?

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
If there is any form of cheating I haven't noticed it, maybe it's for future?
Thanks for the reply. I noticed the cheating tag, but it doesn't seem like the game is centered around it, so I was curious. I'd say it looks more like a corruption game if anything. It definitely looks good, though!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
MC is fooling around with a girl or two (probably more in the future) outside of Ava/Sophia even though he loves them, so maybe that? Tho the game feels like more of a harem type so I wouldn't worry too much about the tag.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone have the 10.0b version of Shawn's mod? Also, are their cheat codes anywhere for the extra content?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is this release bugged? I tried to back track a bit on the sex scenes of the previous update but no animations are showing up? Its just static images, whenever I try to go other views of the sex scene its just a black screen.

Its not freezing or anything, the game still goes on so what's happening here?

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
It looks like this is already known to the dev, but just in case people are confused, some of the animations don't play (as far as I can tell mostly in day4) because multiple instances of "play movie Animations/day4/exampleanimation.webm" is missing "images/" in the path. So it should be "play movie images/Animations/day4/exampleanimation.webm"

You can unpack and fix it yourself if you don't want to wait for a bugfix.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes