adsta

Jul 2, 2021
Is this release bugged? I tried to back track a bit on the sex scenes of the previous update but no animations are showing up? Its just static images, whenever I try to go other views of the sex scene its just a black screen.

Its not freezing or anything, the game still goes on so what's happening here?
Yeah some animations are broken, Lazy knows and is looking at what is wrong.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
The only disadvantage of this game is its graphics. I don't like her. Otherwise, she would have been one of my Favorites. As well as girls. I don't like them outwardly. Sorry.
MC - Gigachad.
The music is one of the best that a song from five finger death punch is worth.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I just don't like how the MC's personality has been evolving. He's becoming more and more amateurish over time. Shares way too much information with civilians, can't figure out the dynamics of the school (even though when he first showed up he wasn't struggling at all), more and more mental breakdowns. He's also doing things that don't suit his hard personality, like effusively praising some of the women or just being very open about his feelings. In general, he spends a lot of time asking for cooperation when it feels he could have just demanded it with the force of his personality. Someone like him would be very aware of the effect he has on people.

You've already presented him to us as a hardnosed, street smart, capable person so making him so bumbling and clueless now feels like unexplained regression.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I just don't like how the MC's personality has been evolving. He's becoming more and more amateurish over time. Shares way too much information with civilians, can't figure out the dynamics of the school (even though when he first showed up he wasn't struggling at all), more and more mental breakdowns. He's also doing things that don't suit his hard personality, like effusively praising some of the women or just being very open about his feelings. In general, he spends a lot of time asking for cooperation when it feels he could have just demanded it with the force of his personality. Someone like him would be very aware of the effect he has on people.

You've already presented him to us as a hardnosed, street smart, capable person so making him so bumbling and clueless now feels like unexplained regression.
He's smart enough to realize the most dangerous person in this mix thus far is Asuna. She has the brains, balls, awareness and power to rain fire and brimstone down on him. Push the girls the wrong way and you have Asuna's unwanted negative attention. Those last frames in the gym show she's already smelling smoke.

Reactions: Kinky Boi

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
The only disadvantage of this game is its graphics. I don't like her. Otherwise, she would have been one of my Favorites. As well as girls. I don't like them outwardly. Sorry.
MC - Gigachad.
The music is one of the best that a song from five finger death punch is worth.
This game graphics is even higher than pale Carnations, why you don't like it?:unsure:

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
This game graphics is even higher than pale Carnations, why you don't like it?:unsure:
nah, in terms of graphics, this game is worse that Pale Carnations, but both share the same issue, honey select, if this game or PC were using better graphics they would jump to top 5 in this forum, easy, specially this one, PC has way better sex scenes dou, for me the best in the market, but some characters in this game will carry it all the way to the top, for me, Asuna, Sophia, Grace and MC, the badass and boss vibe on those characters turn this game into a solid 10/10 on characters alone.

Jun 16, 2022
I just finished the update, and it's another one I enjoyed very much. To be honest, I didn't care too much about the D&D portion, but I understood it was meant as a bonding experience with the girls. To be honest, I'm glad the MC was eventually caught by Jasmin and partially Asuna, because I would hate for any of the girls to get badly caught in a war that they had no knowledge of or at least couldn't prepare for. Specifically, Jasmin being the first as like the MC stated, she mirrors his younger self a lot to a perhaps scary degree, and also comes from a rough neighborhood/bad childhood.

Next, I wasn't sure how to vision Isabella fitting in with the harem, but it seem to be that Isabella is going to be the pillar that holds up the bridge connecting Sophia and the MC on Sophia's end while Ava is the pillar holding up the bridge on the MC's end. Sophia is definitely the head mistress (No.1 woman), but will be/is heavily supported by the likes of Ava and Isabella to keep things in order as their family continues to navigate through this world together.
Going back to Isabella, unlike Ava, Isabella has a past she very CLEARLY remembers (although traumatizes her), which in my opinion, makes Sophia less guarded as opposed to her treatment towards Ava (who randomly memorizes information from her past that honestly someone like Sophia or the MC would know from their experiences), which helps keep Sophia's mind off the fact the MC is very secretive and hasn't recovered mentally from Ingrid and the MC's child sudden deaths. Additionally, Isabella is a former surgeon and is in the same age bracket as Sophia, which has shown before to relax Sophia as she now has a second opinion in the field of medical expertise. Lastly, the fact that Isabella cares deeply for the MC and is so far willing to accept his highs and lows as a character (the type of man that she needed badly in her life). I can't wait to see more of this home harem dynamic as the story progresses.

Reactions: Rockero_69

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
There are animation errors in the 2 scenes of Sophia and Ava (I'm attaching images so you know which ones I'm referring to), it stays static and when the option to change view appears, the black screen appears and there is nothing until the Cum option, this happens on Android, I don't know on PC, if it happens, confirm if I'm not the only one that happens LazyBloodlines
Screenshot_.dropoutsaga_error_animated.jpg
Screenshot_.dropoutsaga_error_animated1.jpg

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
There are animation errors in the 2 scenes of Sophia and Ava (I'm attaching images so you know which ones I'm referring to), it stays static and when the option to change view appears, the black screen appears and there is nothing until the Cum option, this happens on Android, I don't know on PC, if it happens, confirm if I'm not the only one that happens to LazyBloodlines
View attachment 3975285
View attachment 3975286
I had issues with it too. Dev is aware it seems. Not sure if it is a issue for everyone, but yeah, you aren't the only one having it.
1724825169571.png

Hopefully it gets solved and fixed soon.

Reactions: Rockero_69

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I don't see any logic behind not telling Sophia and Ava that the Mc works at a college. It seems really odd to me. How would them knowing that he is working there to get information on someone there (he can still keep a lot of specifics from them, that's fine) put them in danger? In fact, one of the things putting them in danger is not knowing this basic fact. Sophia was ready to blow Lori's head off because the Mc didn't tell her that the Pack has him working at a college with a secretary and other staff and he is undercover. So if someone from there calls or comes by then she should act like his wife or something (they could have made a plan). It would also let them know where he should be if they get in danger and cant reach him by phone and have to get to him as opposed to having no idea where he is if things go down. It's like superheroes keeping their identity from close family, all it does is put them at more risk because they are unprepared when things happen. It feels like forced and manufactured drama and like the same arguments are happening over and over again. I like the majority of the story, and the girls are great, and keeping secrets from the girls at the school is good and feels natural. But not just telling Sophia, "The Pack has me working undercover at a college," would go a long way towards easing her and Ava's mind. I hope that in the next update the Mc realizes that while telling Sophia and Ava everything could be a bad idea, not telling them anything is actually worse and puts them in more danger by keeping them less prepared for possible situations that they would otherwise be able to plan for.

Anyway, just some of my thoughts. I do like the game, and the story. Just nitpicking mostly. I do wonder if any more girls at the school or elsewhere will get more attention and maybe become love interests. Especially a girl the Mc already rescued once who might be in danger since she's a witness of the assassination attempt that the Mc survived. There were a few other girls that had names and seemed like they might show up for more and while I don't want the girls that are already being focused on to lose screen time, I'm also a greedy love interest collector and nearly always like when there can be more and more girls, :sneaky:. Just me thinking out loud there though and wondering.

A theory though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
It looks like this is already known to the dev, but just in case people are confused, some of the animations don't play (as far as I can tell mostly in day4) because multiple instances of "play movie Animations/day4/exampleanimation.webm" is missing "images/" in the path. So it should be "play movie images/Animations/day4/exampleanimation.webm"

You can unpack and fix it yourself if you don't want to wait for a bugfix.
Thanks a ton for this information, friend. Knowing the exact problem made fixing it a simple 10-second task.

Reactions: Eunoian
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes