adsta

Jul 2, 2021
Is it just me or 2 of the animations are broken?
There was an issue with animations which is why the update was slightly delayed. Maybe not all of them got fixed. Lazy did say to report any issues in the feedback channel in his discord if you are in it.

starkj

May 17, 2022
There was an issue with animations which is why the update was slightly delayed. Maybe not all of them got fixed. Lazy did say to report any issues in the feedback channel in his discord if you are in it.
Ah ok, i'll wait for the fixes then.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
i suggest to wait few update more because from version 1 to 9 the sex scene only two girls. the story really good actualy
Depends, if someone plays for the entire AVN experience, naaa play from the Prologue onward, writing is nice, posing too, for a HS game.

If someone plays only for a partial AVN experience, like only sex scenes (which is funny as hell, watch R34 stuff instead), then yeah, it may simply not be the game for that person.

For someone who has never played this game before, what is it like? And would you reccomend it??
If you play for the story, yeah, start with the Prologue to understand what's happening though, story is lengthy and there's a lot of character development.

If you play only for 'scenes', this game isn't for you.

Pinsel3

Sep 17, 2020
Damm, my three favorits, Jasmin:love: Sophia and then Asuna. That was a great update.
Pics and scenes premium craft as always
Only downside on this game, it taks waaay to long for updates.:ROFLMAO:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Great update, looking forward to the next one!

Encountered a few errors, Julies info text is the same as Lila's on the new LI info page and the ava picture didn't unlock for me even though I got the popup.

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
For someone who has never played this game before, what is it like? And would you reccomend it??
I would reccomend it, the prologue is lower quality but important to the story which makes it hard for some people to keep playing but overall I think the storyline is worth it.

Reactions: Envoye

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DropOutSaga-0.10.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Disappointing. Loli tag but I saw no lolis, they all had tits. Hell it wasn't even set in a high school (which even then still wouldn't be lolis but hebes).

• Sad
Reactions: 92cbf4dd
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes