flashpointer

Jan 2, 2018
I mostly play these games for self-pleasure, but honestly the latest update has me in a mood to read a book similar to the story that's developing. Maybe it's the secret-badass aspect, maybe it's the secret conflict, I'm not really sure. Anyone have any suggestions for books that have similar story vibes (no need for sex/etc, but it's not unwelcome)? Does the dev have any books/shows/etc that inspired this game?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Its been a while, but I think the dev might've said at one point one of the things that had some impact was Sons of Arnarchy.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1725064063793.png

Hey, guys! First and foremost, I can't stress enough how grateful I am for the kind reviews and feedback you guys are giving. Some did it personally, some on our Discord server, and some on the websites/forums DropOut Saga is updated (by me or not). Regardless, you guys are fantastic! This is a lovely way to keep me motivated! :)

Let's not forget that your honest reviews help us spread some DropOutSaga out there. Be it good or bad, it's always helpful. If it's a bad review, I learn. If it's a good review, I get motivated. Easy win-win situation. ;]

Also, a special thanks to those who took their time to report bugs. I'm so sorry you had to encounter them, but I'm glad I've fixed everything (or so I hope).

The only exception is that Ava's bust was not unlocked by the end of the update, which will be fixed in the next update! Or, if you want, you can roll back a few dialogue lines, and it'll be unlocked properly. Not necessary, though.)

So, we'll have three download links. One is the full update (0.10.0b + 0.10.1b patch), the other is ONLY the hotfix for those who have already downloaded it and don't want to do it again, and the last one is for Mobile users, who unfortunately must download everything again. But this time, I've mirrored the download links. Also, if you've already finished the update and didn't encounter any bugs, there's no need to download the hotfix; it'll be included in the 0.11.0b update.

The Hotfix is easy to install. You just need to extract it to the DropoutSaga/Game folder and replace the current scripts.rpa present in there.

So, here's a brief changelog:

• Fixed Animations displaying a black screen instead
  • Fixed Julie's Bio page
  • Fixed Ava's Bust not properly unlocking in the final scene
  • Fixed some grammar mistakes.

Download Links:
  • PC

• MAC

• ANDROID

• Hotfix

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DropOutSaga-0.10.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
interesting story with a badass MC.
but 3 unavoidable LIs... and still no scene with the main girls.

I would guess Grace was from the German family, and might be related in some way to Ingrid.
could be fun if Ava was a contracted killer sent to attack MC, or if she was part of the new faction that invades the city or a cop :D

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
interesting story with a badass MC.
but 3 unavoidable LIs... and still no scene with the main girls.

I would guess Grace was from the German family, and might be related in some way to Ingrid.
could be fun if Ava was a contracted killer sent to attack MC, or if she was part of the new faction that invades the city or a cop :D
...who's the main girls?

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
I was glad to see Lili's mom / the mayor's wife show up on the character profile list as presumably at least a potential LI/side chick.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
yeah, the 5 college girls. in the latest update, they are the first five that are listed in the new character profiles.
honestly don't see ALL of them as main girls, at least not directly yet. Plot-wise there's strong arguments for Lila, Asuna and Jaz, but as it stands, not much for Julie and Ash, which, in Julie's case I understand, dev's still setting the stage for her to shine away from sis' influence (showing off her role as the group nerd, while also giving her a "growing up" story of sorts with what little we've seen from this update), but Ash hasn't had much development, and in a long while too. I had to run back into the prologue to refresh my memory on what her deal was, it's been that long man...

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
honestly don't see ALL of them as main girls, at least not directly yet. Plot-wise there's strong arguments for Lila, Asuna and Jaz, but as it stands, not much for Julie and Ash, which, in Julie's case I understand, dev's still setting the stage for her to shine away from sis' influence (showing off her role as the group nerd, while also giving her a "growing up" story of sorts with what little we've seen from this update), but Ash hasn't had much development, and in a long while too. I had to run back into the prologue to refresh my memory on what her deal was, it's been that long man...
yeah ash didnt get much spotlight lately but you could argue that she's the first of the girls with whom he made a genuine connection since he started working there

Reactions: HiP1 and xsikal

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Iunno, while the title has a connection with the schooling, I'd say Ava hits more main girl flags.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
yeah ash didnt get much spotlight lately but you could argue that she's the first of the girls with whom he made a genuine connection since he started working there
Oh definitely, Ash was one of the standouts for me in the prologue because unlike the rest, she didn't have many big motives or backgrounds. She just wanted to get by and live quietly, despite the shitty school environment. That said I still do hope dev start's giving her more plot points and separate screentime from the rest of the gang.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Iunno, while the title has a connection with the schooling, I'd say Ava hits more main girl flags.
I agree, Ava and Sophia are more main girl material. but it's mainly because they have much more content and scenes, as they are forced on the player.
it could all change once relationships with the college girls really take off. as of now we are still only in the blushing and side glances stage xD

Ash might not have had content in the latest updates, but she had very intimate scenes. she clearly is attracted to MC, she likes him. Asuna "only" had meaningful talks with MC, she respects him and is interested in his story and likes to tease but not much more as of now. the dinner should change their dynamic and how she sees him, but it's only been teased for several updates now.

Reactions: Juerhullycin

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I agree, Ava and Sophia are more main girl material. but it's mainly because they have much more content and scenes, as they are forced on the player.
it could all change once relationships with the college girls really take off. as of now we are still only in the blushing and side glances stage xD

Ash might not have had content in the latest updates, but she had very intimate scenes. she clearly is attracted to MC, she likes him. Asuna "only" had meaningful talks with MC, she respects him and is interested in his story and likes to tease but not much more as of now. the dinner should change their dynamic and how she sees him, but it's only been teased for several updates now.
I wasn't talking about amount of content, I'm talking type of content. Ava's entrance into MC's life, Amnesia, Seeming to have relations with a previous deceased character, and the like, All main girl flags.

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
Played until last update, can't help but feel MC is getting into some real trouble with all factions, hopefully he starts acting more smart and seeks some allies and lets the girls closest to him to help or else it will end really bad for him.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hey all.

I'm in the main game and started a bath sex scene with Sophia. However, it doesn't seem any of the animations are working, and when I click to change view points, I get a black screen on all of them.

Anyone else experiencing this?

UPDATE: Ignore this. I just realized what looks like an update was posted a few posts above with a fix. Not sure if this is on the OP or not.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I wasn't talking about amount of content, I'm talking type of content. Ava's entrance into MC's life, Amnesia, Seeming to have relations with a previous deceased character, and the like, All main girl flags.
so, only potential of a main girl ?
amnesia, depending on him for everything, only falls for him because of caretaker syndrome... big red flags for betrayal once her memory comes back.
so potential for antagonist too.
she doesn't have relations with a previous deceased character though. she just replaced her, and was easily accepted by sophia because of ingrid.

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes