TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm still here, so I'll answer it. Changed are a few scenes, some for clarity, others for pacing/writing issues and the biggest one, the Jasmin BJ scene has been completely redone. It's gone as it was. There is now a new scene that is NO WHERE near as bad. If you are like me and are VERY against others touching your LI's I'll put the content on a spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as the Love Interest question, I don't know 100% what the Dev wanted to make her a Love Interest or not back then, but I'm pretty sure she's a Love Interest now, and as I just put in the spoiler: Ungroped She does have a darker backstory, so she's been through stuff. She's not a virgin if that bothers you. But most of the girls in this game are virgins. Nothing happens offscreen from my understanding, so you're good about that. The past is the past though, so if that bothers you, you don't have to follow Jasmin's path in the future I guess. Currently she has NO content besides that event, so you won't have to worry about it anyway.

There are ZERO scenes in the Love Path that I saw as even remotely bad against your Love Interests. All the girls are fine :)
But can we smack her for even agreeing to that shit? :unsure:

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
GAME UPDATED (v0.2.5.a)

Change Log

v.0.2.5.a
-Added Blackmail Route for Ashley and Lila
-Added a Scene in the College's Shower
-Improved some renders' quality

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
But can we smack her for even agreeing to that shit? :unsure:
I was gonna say "why would you wanna slap her cute face!"

BUT, I thought about it and maybe you can in the Blackmail path in the future? I haven't played the path since the main release, so I started it earlier today. Though from what I can see from LazyBloodlines it seems that after this update they intend to make the Blackmail path more like a domination route rather than a cruel path.

But if you played the scene Jasmin is not exactly happy about it. You can immediately intervene and stop the scene, if you choose NOT to intervene, she smacks him and tells him to fuck off before he does anything :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.31a.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Edit: Post updated with new Android port for the latest version

Last edited:

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of v0.25a.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Workupload
Added to the OP! Thanks! :D

Reactions: Eonor

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
can't get past friday jan fifth. Is that normal?
If you're still in the office, then there's still content to see. If nothing you do triggers any scenes, then it's not normal. The calendar is freezed till Friday because the last event happens on the way home back from the college

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
GAME UPDATED (v0.2.5.a)

Change Log

v.0.2.5.a
-Added Blackmail Route for Ashley and Lila
-Added a Scene in the College's Shower
-Improved some renders' quality
Well, this seems to shape up to a nice game! :)

I like the fact that we have some foreshadowing of coming conflicts and catfights between the girls/women due to jealousy. That's definitely a very underutilized vehicle/fantasy/fetish for harem games, as it is, after all, very natural development when one man monopolizes a large number of women, especially when the women find out that they're interested in the same man. Will the MC, for instance one going down the blackmail route, be able to use the girls jealousy to "divide and conquer" between them?

Also, will it be possible to add the female staff (nurse, secretary, teachers and so on) to the MC:s harem?

Also 2, will rape be an option in the future?

Also 3, a tip that you can do as you will with (listen or ignore, up to you):

Instead of having the player choose between blackmail or love as soon as the MC encounters a new girl, let different action collect points in two different categories (for instance relationship/love and fear/respect/obedience) and then gate different actions and outcomes behind having enough points in a certain stat. That would mean the player will have the opportunity to get to know the girls before deciding on relationship or blackmail (maybe you want relationships with some of them and blackmail others) and it also becomes possible to do some of both. Right now it feels as if the game is going that path anyway, at least with the blackmail route, as the girls still like and fancy the MC (and I think that is fine, dominating, raping and coercing becomes extra delicious when interspaced with a consensual relationship :devilish:).

Last edited:

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Well, this seems to shape up to a nice game! :)

I like the fact that we have some foreshadowing of coming conflicts and catfights between the girls/women due to jealousy. That's definitely a very underutilized vehicle/fantasy/fetish for harem games, as it is, after all, very natural development when one man monopolizes a large number of women, especially when the women find out that they're interested in the same man. Will the MC, for instance one going down the blackmail route, be able to use the girls jealousy to "divide and conquer" between them?
:love:
And that's possible. Different things work for different girls. For now, having some jealousy elements is natural, and makes the girls feel more alive, but using it as a catalyst for the relationship's beginning is not yet necessary for any of the current girls.

Also, will it be possible to add the female staff (nurse, secretary, teachers and so on) to the MC:s harem
Yup, that's the plan.

Also 2, will rape be an option in the future?
I think this might be open to interpretation. Rape like Raptus? Probably not.
But still, some might say that blackmailing someone into performing sexual intercourse is a form of rape.

Also 3, a tip that you can do as you will with (listen or ignore, up to you):

Instead of having the player choose between blackmail or love as soon as the MC encounters a new girl, let different action collect points in two different categories (for instance relationship/love and fear/respect/obedience) and then gate different actions and outcomes behind having enough points in a certain stat. That would mean the player will have the opportunity to get to know the girls before deciding on relationship or blackmail (maybe you want relationships with some of them and blackmail others) and it also becomes possible to do some of both. Right now it feels as if the game is going that path anyway, at least with the blackmail route, as the girls still like and fancy the MC (and I think that is fine, dominating, raping and coercing becomes extra delicious when interspaced with a consensual relationship :devilish:).
I actually liked this idea. I'll see if it's possible to implement :p

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
And that's possible. Different things work for different girls. For now, having some jealousy elements is natural, and makes the girls feel more alive, but using it as a catalyst for the relationship's beginning is not yet necessary for any of the current girls.
Yeah, sure, everybody is an individual. Some are very jealous, some are not jealous at all, most are jealous to some degree. And teenagers are more emotional and conflicted than adults. A tip for handling jealousy on the blackmail-route is to go dominant alpha male on them. The MC won't profess to engage in any conventional relationship and they can be jealous on each other all they want, but he won't let it affect him. He could even explain that it's only natural for the dominant alpha male to have several females that he monopolizes for breeding purposes (by the way, is impregnation something that is planned? :unsure::LOL:)

Yup, that's the plan.
Great!

I think this might be open to interpretation. Rape like Raptus? Probably not.
But still, some might say that blackmailing someone into performing sexual intercourse is a form of rape.
Nah, Raptus might be a bridge to far...

But I would consider blackmail a form of rape, as it is coercion. At least if it is done like something such:
- But I don't want to!
- Yeah sure, but if you don't put it in your mouth now I can't promise that those photos won't find their way to your parents e-mail...
- Ok (sobs and starts licking the head)

Once you've done those things, giving a "helping hand" to a girl who is a bit uncooperative (but knows the score, disobeying is not really an option when the MC has made clear what he wants) would also be rape, even if it is low key forcing. In my opinion at least.

Oh, and in that lane, will there be an opportunity to take the virginity of some of the girls without showing that much care for her comfort and feelings? Simply not caring at all or caring but succumbing to the pleasure and simply ramming home in that tight teenage virgin pussy with his huge cock (because of course the MC will be huge :love:)...

I actually liked this idea. I'll see if it's possible to implement :p
Nice to be of service! :)

Also, I just got to add, love that the MC is seven feet tall and built. Very nice with an MC with a hyper masculine body type rather than the ubiquitous scrawny and boyish looking midget-MC that populate so many games.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Yeah, sure, everybody is an individual. Some are very jealous, some are not jealous at all, most are jealous to some degree. And teenagers are more emotional and conflicted than adults. A tip for handling jealousy on the blackmail-route is to go dominant alpha male on them. The MC won't profess to engage in any conventional relationship and they can be jealous on each other all they want, but he won't let it affect him. He could even explain that it's only natural for the dominant alpha male to have several females that he monopolizes for breeding purposes (by the way, is impregnation something that is planned? :unsure::LOL:)
Yes, it is planned :p
Can't promise it though, since there are a lot of issues with the engine I'm using.
If I ever find a sure way to add it, then I'll confirm it :D

Oh, and in that lane, will there be an opportunity to take the virginity of some of the girls without showing that much care for her comfort and feelings? Simply not caring at all or caring but succumbing to the pleasure and simply ramming home in that tight teenage virgin pussy with his huge cock (because of course the MC will be huge :love:)...
Sex scenes are pretty fluid :p
Showing care or going rough is optional for the player during sex scenes, this is also true for sex positions during these scenes :)

Also, I just got to add, love that the MC is seven feet tall and built. Very nice with an MC with a hyper masculine body type rather than the ubiquitous scrawny and boyish looking midget-MC that populate so many games.
You can always leave a good review if you ever feel like the game deserves it you knoooooow :p:love::ROFLMAO::LOL:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Yes, it is planned :p
Can't promise it though, since there are a lot of issues with the engine I'm using.
If I ever find a sure way to add it, then I'll confirm it :D
For me, it's not actually seeing bellies grow or having pregnancy sex, for me it's the conception and the feelings involved in that, for instance if the impregnation is a mistake or is forced upon one of the characters (or I guess, if it's done as an act of love, but as a fantasy, that doesn't do as much for me). So for my part, it would be enough that the woman actually becomes pregnant or even that there just is a risk that she might get pregnant.

But I guess in this kind of game, having some of the girls actually sporting gravid bellies could also be part of the blackmail-routine or the need for protection or something such.

Sex scenes are pretty fluid :p
Showing care or going rough is optional for the player during sex scenes, this is also true for sex positions during these scenes :)
Sounds great! :)

You can always leave a good review if you ever feel like the game deserves it you knoooooow :p:love::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Yepp, and I might very well do that, I've been known to do reviews, but presently there needs to be more to review for me to jump in. When I played and went full blackmail route, there were no sex scenes (don't know if I screwed up or if it just isn't any implemented yet) and before there are any of those, I'd feel a little remiss giving a positive review based on hopes of what will come in the future.

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes