pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Not really, he was online a week ago last week in the discord. But other than that, not too much.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
quick question, if i only have limited time, should i still play the prologue first or go straight to chapter 1?

how long in playtime hours is the prologue?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
quick question, if i only have limited time, should i still play the prologue first or go straight to chapter 1?

how long in playtime hours is the prologue?
I´m playing now the game for the first run. IMHO, you must play the prologue. And don´t be shut down by the somewhat weak start.

Yes, the start of the game it´s a bit weak. Clearly the developer was learning the ropes on it. But he is clearly a fast learner and improves during the prologue from weak to good to really good. And playing the prologue gives you an insight of the girls that the resume that you get at the start of the chapter, even being a masterpiece as it is, can not replace in ful.

I played the prologue in 4-5 hours. I consider that the time investment it´s well worth it.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Might be a dumb question to ask but, should I first download and play the prologue?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m a bit confused here.

I have played the prologue. Played as Mr nice guy, start chapter one, reviewed my choices, everything seemed fine.
And now I have played the prologue as MR hardass, both girls in blackmail route, reviewed my choices, and I get exactly the same content. Not a single line of dialogue have changed.
And tried a 3rd time and, playing with the skipp, and choose, by mistake, not review my choices. And the game went along, not asking my anything about which save he must import. And, by 3rd time, I get exactly the same content.

I´m making something wrong? seems to me that the decisions on the prologue have no impact at all in chapter one...

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
Why isn't this guy writing for Hollywood the prologue was fantastic the ending scene had such a dark vibe better then any movie I've seen recently. I seriously hope he sticks with this game with same passion it could be epic.

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
I´m a bit confused here.

I have played the prologue. Played as Mr nice guy, start chapter one, reviewed my choices, everything seemed fine.
And now I have played the prologue as MR hardass, both girls in blackmail route, reviewed my choices, and I get exactly the same content. Not a single line of dialogue have changed.
And tried a 3rd time and, playing with the skipp, and choose, by mistake, not review my choices. And the game went along, not asking my anything about which save he must import. And, by 3rd time, I get exactly the same content.

I´m making something wrong? seems to me that the decisions on the prologue have no impact at all in chapter one...
I think most if not all is the same at the moment, the choices will most likely impact the game later on

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE. Should i use VPN? Ukraine
it has something to do with your internet connection/DNS server, you should be able to google the error and try a few suggestions for a fix. Using a VPN may also be a possibility.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes