Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Does this game receive frequent updates? I played the prologue when it came out and I came back recently and there's a chapter 1, and it has been great and I'm more invested with the characters even more with this new content. Just asking because there have been many games that stop being developed
If I count correctly, we can say 8-10 updates in 16 months, so it's quite frequent

Reactions: AsdrubalGervásio
Jun 11, 2023
Screenshot_20231127-154859_Gallery.jpg this image from corruption visual novel and same tattoo as dropout saga MC. Is there any connection in these two visual novels? 20231127_154914.jpg and this our MC of dropout saga, clearly same tattoo as this guy anybody have answer please tell this is confusing me
Thank you.

Apr 2, 2018
Well, i enjoy this game before i end prologue and start play last version....
Where again developer some cool game choice this stupid renpy 8 where all sex scene lags! Why you use this stupid version?!
Renpy 7 enough for your game. I don't know what to do with this lags, i dont want play on android with small screen again....:cautious:

Oct 13, 2023
The White Buffalo - She Don't Know That I Lie
The White Buffalo - Sweet Hereafter
The White Buffalo - The Drifter
The White Buffalo - Ballad of a Dead Man
The White Buffalo - The Matador
Sleeping Wolf - Heroes
Richard Thompson - Dad's Gonna Kill Me
Shawn James – The Curse of the Fold
George Taylor - Come Follow Me Down
Ruelle - Secrets and Lies
Five Finger Death Punch - Gone Away
Ghost of Johnny Cash - House of the Rising Sun
Robin Loxley & Jay Hawke - Crop Won't Ever Come
The Civil Wars - I Had Me a Girl
Joshua James - Coal War
Bird On a Wire
Blues Saraceno - Run on for a Long Time
Leva - The Cradle of Your Soul
Zakhar Valaha - Endless Beauty
Scott MacQuoid - Santi
Sorry for asking but do you know the name of the first song in the prologue? In the mc's monologue at first..

feier

Donor
Aug 27, 2021
Any news about the update?

Short break while I recover
Hey, guys. I'm sorry. I'll keep this post extremely short because I'm in a bit of pain right now, and I don't want to overextend what I have to say. I'll try to be as direct as possible.
I usually don't talk much about my IRL problems because, to me, that always sounds like an excuse for not doing something I should. But in this case, I need to give context.
A family member, who is elderly, fell and hit their head pretty badly. I stopped everything I was doing and rushed them to the Hospital. I had to stay a few nights with them there. So I was stressed, sleep-deprived, and could barely eat. That weakened my immune system.

Since Hospitals are supposed to be "sterile" environments, any strains of bacteria, fungi, viruses, or parasites that manage to survive are "naturally" selected as the most drug-resistant strains. So, they're horrible to treat since they are resistant to most of the antibiotics and other medications commonly used to treat the infections they cause.
Thus, spending some nights in the Hospital with a weakened immune system left me with the worst bacterial infection of my life. I had a 105ºF(40ºC) fever, and only now It's going down.

So... I'll have to stay in the Hospital for a while longer. The kind of antibiotics I'm having to take are only administered here. I have seven more days of treatment. If the antibiotics are adequate and the treatment is effective, I'll get discharged by next week. If they're not, then I'll have to take an even more potent medicine, which I hope I won't have to since this one is already fucking me up.

All in all, I seem to be recovering, and the worst part of it has already passed.

Anyways, sorry for not communicating sooner. Didn't have the strength nor the means to.

Sorry for the delay. I'll be back shortly.

P.S: I really tried to keep this post short... lol.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The author just crushed me with his plot. And he finished it off with practically no content. Well, the concept of choosing between love and corruption is interesting, if only it somehow worked in principle.)

camube

Jun 4, 2022
can i ask how long is the prologue?

and also how long is the whole game? i need to make time to play it so im asking first

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
ufff... not a good sign, ok, first red flag, lest make it an orange flag... but yeah, i have hear that one before xD

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
ufff... not a good sign, ok, first red flag, lest make it an orange flag... but yeah, i have hear that one before xD
TBF he's normally active on discord but he hasn't been lately so i'mma trust him on this one... i mean last time a delay happen he didn't lie about it just outright said "it's gonna take me a bit longer then i thought" don't see why he would randomly make an "excuse" now.

Plus AFAIK he never even given a release date for next update so its not like there is even a deadline...

Reactions: feier

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023

I'm back!
2 hours ago

Hey, guys! What's up?!

Thanks everyone for the kind messages. I'm reading everything now on Discord and my DMs. I really appreciate all the support and how understanding you guys were. Thanks a lot!

I just got home. This was a hell of a couple of weeks. My WBC is back to normal, and I no longer have a fever. I have stopped the antibiotics and spent three days in observation. Everything's returning to normal.

I'm still highly fatigued. Going upstairs or walking long distances leaves me tired. I still have a lot of pain and a bit of a sore throat. Aside from that, I'm recovering fine. I'll be alright in a few days, I hope.

Meanwhile, I can't wait to start working on the game again. Let's hope I finish this update before Dec 25th.

I'll post more previews and news about the next update during the week.

Cheers! :D

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
1702606748341.png
Can anyone verify if these are for the same game or what? I get all my Renpy games from here, and this is the only one with DropOut in the title. Usually I get a result from Google, but nothing there either. I just wanna know so I can delete it or leave it be.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 3174183
Can anyone verify if these are for the same game or what? I get all my Renpy games from here, and this is the only one with DropOut in the title. Usually I get a result from Google, but nothing there either. I just wanna know so I can delete it or leave it be.
Check the front page.

One is the Prologue and one is Chapter 1.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023

Preview for the Next Update
13 minutes ago

Hey, guys! What's up? :)

For this Preview, Isabella's on the highlights!

I'm pretty satisfied with her story arc. As you all know, I like to flesh out all the characters. If you thought Isabella was supposed to be JUST a sexy nurse, then you're wrong! :D

She has fears, dreams, ambitions, and traumas like everyone else! We can't cover it all in just one update, but I think the pacing of her story arc will fit nicely as the plot progresses.

I won't give any spoilers, though.

Aside from her story, I've given her an upgrade on her looks. The second image is her old self, with bright brown eyes and black freckles. I don't know if it's noticeable, but I've updated her skin texture. Also, I've updated her eyes and her freckles. (Isabella's old self in Picture 2 and Isabella's new self in Pictures 1 and 3)

We're around 300 renders now, and I intend to give this update close to 400~500 renders, so we're almost there. But it's still going to take some time. I can't provide any deadlines yet.

One last thing: I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but my Discord is not working correctly. All my servers disappeared, but since the Discord Team warned everyone about that and they're investigating, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. So, I won't post this preview on my Discord server for now.

Cheers!

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes