Concreature

Oct 31, 2018
Don't know what it is about the dialogue with the girls but it's really hitting that sweet spot for me. Been a while since I've really liked the majority of the girls in a WEG almost from the start. Lila and Eva are especially cute
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jasmin gradually opening up to you later on was also really nice

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Feliz Día de Los Muertos

Hey there! What's up?! :)

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your support and the fantastic feedback you guys gave me on the latest update. You guys rock!

I've got some super cool SFW Día de Los Muertos wallpapers featuring Jasmin and Julie! I think you're going to love them. So please grab a cup of coffee, get cozy, and let's celebrate together! Cheers!

Disclaimer: Every character is above the age of consent and bla bla bla. :)

1699412047118.png
1699412056657.png
1699412071467.png

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Just finished the prologue. Damn, good start Dev. That was just a prologue, fuck a duck I am in.

I installed this thinking it would be a quick fun corruption/school game. Ended it DLing Chapter one at 1AM when I have work at 9AM and already feeling sad that game's not done ;p

Def earned a new patron next paycheck

Couldn't say it any better!
Saw a banner of this game in some guy's signature today, clicked it and ended up downloading the prologue. This is seriously good. Enjoyed it a whole lot.

Gonna check the first chapter and if it continues to impress, I'll definitely consider supporting this. Kudos to the dev!

Py

Mar 15, 2018
Sometimes this game dont have any sound but when the music play it always get me. The model is fuking good, its sooooo pretty you guy should try this game.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Version: Prologue: 0.6.9a + Multimod by Shawnchapp
* PIXELDRAIN
* Mega
* Size 288 MiB

Version: 0.8.7b + WT by Shawnchapp
Mega
* Size 464 MB
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Thanks for the update, finished today to play it.

Any plans to add an info/bio tab in the game? I must confess I have lost track of how much love/corruption I have with each girl. A bio card for each would be very useful as well as a general info one for the MC that lets us monitor our current reputation with the various factions like police, school, other gangs, our good/bad points etc.
^I strongly second this. Also, if you didn't play for a while, having someone mentioning a girl that you're not sure who is can be quite annoying.

Another small suggestion of mine: the characters color font is often too similar, for example in the conversation between Sophia, Isabelle and Ava they all share the same shade of pink that most characters have which slows down the reading process. I think having different colors for all the main girls would be nice.

Thanks again and keep it up with the good work. :)

Reactions: Absurdity and feier

sageeey

Jun 6, 2021
Well, I definitely think Ash will look better with blonde, but if she changes that way in the future, I'll surely have a hard time distinguish her form Lila or Asuna, so I just choose: Ash you look great :HideThePain: (Even though you are not)

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
More like illusion of choice to me. Different clicking order but always pointing to the same result with at most couple different sentences (being loving or dominant over girls). The only real difference I remember is having (or not) evidence that one spoiled kid is doing coke but not sure if there is variable for that in code or just different dialogues.

In general, I think the main plot COULD diverge more, but so far we have what is essentially a kinetic novel with variations of flavor. Which, frankly I'm cool with. The best adult games I've played were fairly linear with dialogue and love interest options.

In case anyone sees this who has not played. The main options, as of now are:

Each female student has or will have a Blackmail or Love route. From my understanding, this is a one-time binary choice that defines your overall goal toward a girl. Are you looking to control/dominate a girl, or love/support?

Secondary options are Corruption or Love:

There will be moments when you can act in a way that makes a love interest more corrupt/kinky, or more loving/pure. There are three scene variations for each girl for the main sex scenes. Corrupt/Love/Neutral. To unlock a specific path, you need 10 points in it. If you have equal points Corrupt/Love, you get the Neutral scene.

These options are not always related to sex. For example, one such option is if you allow students to smoke or not.

A girl with more corruption may be more open to sex in a situation or place that is risky, for example.

The DEV seemed to indicate that specific kinks will have their own variables as well.

Jul 28, 2022
Does this game receive frequent updates? I played the prologue when it came out and I came back recently and there's a chapter 1, and it has been great and I'm more invested with the characters even more with this new content. Just asking because there have been many games that stop being developed

Reactions: Xaos_
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes