bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just played this for the first time and overall, great game so far. Not perfect but better writing than 98% of the games on here. Just finished the current build and I guess I am the 10,000th person to think that Ava is Ingrid's sister who was on her way to confront and/or kill our MC because she blamed him for her sister's death. Maybe she even is the one that hired the hitmen that have attacked him multiple times and now she can't call things off, in her "condition".

Reactions: Litvenko

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just started to play and game seems fun so far but I don't understand these reckless and absurd MC's decisions... Like saving redhead then leaving her in abandoned building...? Why not just walk her home, get her taxi or whatever? Or the girl from the metro...? She hit her head, okay, but still it was a metro with other people in there, why not call ambulance or take her to the hospital? Instead he took her like a bag of potatoes to his home and what...? Drilled her skull? Wtf...
While I agree the writing in the prologue was not the best, trust me it gets better. Also, don't read too much into his rash actions, keep in mind, he is showing signs of some form of schizophrenia(likely brought about by a tragic event and it's aftermath, which is explained later) and people like that are not known for sound judgement. The two "personalities" start off completely against each other. As the game progresses, they start to coalesce back towards equilibrium with each other, eventually maybe he heals enough that the two become one again, we will see.

Humhom Nunje

Dec 27, 2022
First of all, nice game. I like the models the story and internal conflict of the protagonist.

So is the path I choose a first set in stone or is it formed through the interactions?

I choose to blackmail Lila, but if I changed my mind and choose options earning love points instead of discipline points, do I switch to the love route?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Drop Out Saga to v0.8.7b with Shawn's mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Prologue - v0.6.9a:

Chapter 1 - v0.8.7b: -

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
Does anyone know the names of the songs in this game, especially the ones in the prologue version because I just finished playing the prologue version?

What I just found out about is the song "The Whistler" by "The White Buffalo", which is at the end of the prologue. The song is very good, especially with several cut scenes which made me feel a strange vibe.

And I agree with one of the comments that when there is a song playing in the game, it is better to give a description of the title of the song, apart from giving credit to the singer, the player can also find out the title of the song so that the player doesn't have a hard time finding it if the player happens to like the song but doesn't know the title of the song, like me.
Sorry I'm not good at English.

feier

Donor
Aug 27, 2021
Does anyone know the names of the songs in this game, especially the ones in the prologue version because I just finished playing the prologue version?

What I just found out about is the song "The Whistler" by "The White Buffalo", which is at the end of the prologue. The song is very good, especially with several cut scenes which made me feel a strange vibe.

And I agree with one of the comments that when there is a song playing in the game, it is better to give a description of the title of the song, apart from giving credit to the singer, the player can also find out the title of the song so that the player doesn't have a hard time finding it if the player happens to like the song but doesn't know the title of the song, like me.
Sorry I'm not good at English.
The White Buffalo - She Don't Know That I Lie
The White Buffalo - Sweet Hereafter
The White Buffalo - The Drifter
The White Buffalo - Ballad of a Dead Man
The White Buffalo - The Matador
Sleeping Wolf - Heroes
Richard Thompson - Dad's Gonna Kill Me
Shawn James – The Curse of the Fold
George Taylor - Come Follow Me Down
Ruelle - Secrets and Lies
Five Finger Death Punch - Gone Away
Ghost of Johnny Cash - House of the Rising Sun
Robin Loxley & Jay Hawke - Crop Won't Ever Come
The Civil Wars - I Had Me a Girl
Joshua James - Coal War
Bird On a Wire
Blues Saraceno - Run on for a Long Time
Leva - The Cradle of Your Soul
Zakhar Valaha - Endless Beauty
Scott MacQuoid - Santi

Last edited:

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
Completed the latest version, no clue why the first two gallery scenes did not unlock, played the ava bj scene and don't know about the Sophia scene, any help?

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Just played this for the first time and overall, great game so far. Not perfect but better writing than 98% of the games on here. Just finished the current build and I guess I am the 10,000th person to think that Ava is Ingrid's sister who was on her way to confront and/or kill our MC because she blamed him for her sister's death. Maybe she even is the one that hired the hitmen that have attacked him multiple times and now she can't call things off, in her "condition".
It didn't even cross my mind lool. But speaking of Ingrid's sister, am I the only one who sees the resemblance between Ingrid and Grace, Lila's mother? And it reinforces my idea that there is something weird when Grace refers to the "proverb" as having something German to it when MC and Grace are talking on the doorstep.
Capture d'écran 2023-11-03 152022.png Capture d'écran 2023-11-03 152229.png

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
Sleeping Wolf - Heroes
Joshua James - Coal War
Bird On a Wire
Scott MacQuoid - Santi
Thank you very much...

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Yyy... what? At what point you play as female character? If you think any scene without MC is equal to being "another MC" than this tag would be useless since dynamic action (scenery change) is a standard thing in every game or movie. What an awkward thinking...
i was simply trying to explain to the guy who asked why that might be the case, smartass. if you have a better explanation for the Female Protagonist Tag, feel free to indulge us with your wisdom

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yyy... what? At what point you play as female character? If you think any scene without MC is equal to being "another MC" than this tag would be useless since dynamic action (scenery change) is a standard thing in every game or movie. What an awkward thinking...
Usually it's not anyone sensible who adds the tag in these instances. Some shrieking ninny got their nickers in a twist cause the pov switched for a bit and messaged the mods demanding the tag be added. They don't play every game so usually just add tags if they get enough complaints about them... And the people wanting a female protag game download this and are bummed.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Sleeping Wolf - Heroes
Joshua James - Coal War
Bird On a Wire
Scott MacQuoid - Santi
Wasl literally about to ask for this list as well, lol. Thanks

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Just finished the prologue. Damn, good start Dev. That was just a prologue, fuck a duck I am in.

I installed this thinking it would be a quick fun corruption/school game. Ended it DLing Chapter one at 1AM when I have work at 9AM and already feeling sad that game's not done ;p

Def earned a new patron next paycheck

Reactions: crotch69

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Any plans to add an info/bio tab in the game? I must confess I have lost track of how much love/corruption I have with each girl. A bio card for each would be very useful as well as a general info one for the MC that lets us monitor our current reputation with the various factions like police, school, other gangs, our good/bad points etc.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes