Jan 16, 2019
cant wait .i love all girls in this game. its different. every vn i have played atleast had one ugly girl for my taste.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
So, I never played this before and was about to download but I noticed that the prologue and chapter 1 are separated (run-on sentence hehe). Is this like a fairly linear game where choices don't matter or is it pretty interactive?

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
The update is incredible, the development of the relationship with Lila, her mother's political games (there's a little weird thing with the fact that she spoke directly about the German reference, isn't there?) and the future meeting with the mayor and the Russians.

The scene with Jasmin is a marvel, full of emotions, very well written.

The first time with Ava and her inexperience is also very nice.

But what makes it absolutely extraordinary is the choice of music for each scene. For me, this is clearly the best update for all games in terms of that. It gives so much more power to the dialogues. Well done LazyBloodlines , I loved it!

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
So, I never played this before and was about to download but I noticed that the prologue and chapter 1 are separated (run-on sentence hehe). Is this like a fairly linear game where choices don't matter or is it pretty interactive?
It's fairly linear, even in the sandbox parts. The choices matter when it comes to "romance" versus corruption versus blackmail. I don't think any of the girls are avoidable because of the plot of the story itself, but you can choose how you approach them.

The story itself is a heavy part of this, and honestly it's just great. The prologue is more sandbox heavy since the MC is in the school, which he is in charge of. We will likely head back that way in the main story, just haven't gotten back yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: onitiyashi

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I don't think any of the girls are avoidable because of the plot of the story itself, but you can choose how you approach them.
Avoidable, not really... unless it's the romance. This update definitely allows you to avoid one.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
*insert silly ass happy dance here*

One of my fave titles on this entire site!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DropOutSaga-CH1v0.8.7b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
I'm about to play this game so I want to ask if there is NTR here? I don't see anything in the "planned tag" section.

Last edited:

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
I'm about to play this game so I want to ask if there is NTR here? I don't see anything in the "planned tag" section.
the MC is one of the most badass characters of the genre, NTR will not fit in this game at all, unless is netori, i mean Lila´s mom... but just to answer ur question, no, there is no NTR.

awesome update, im getting use to them, dont drop the ball. (y)

Reactions: Strijoca
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes