FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
any chance to add some g/g incest content into the game? only part of incest content i really like is m/d or s/s or i guess cousins too. preferably an older sister corrupting the little one. also, if anyone wants to maybe give me some ideas on games with male protagonist (i know about all about dumb koala, Let it go is fucking great)...maybe a teacher, or coach...seriously somoene should make a male HS volleyball coach MC who's banging all his girls...now i'm rambling, adhd kicked in, sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

seden

Aug 22, 2016
S/S first opened to sex then as a possible path.
There only a duo clearly stated atm who have a money issue.
So easy to get onboard even if the biggest sister need to be corrupted before she would agree.
TBS, a great game with plenty of opened paths.

If anything he could get a higher position in the gang than on demand killer.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Before any of that happens, I think someone A) has to tell Julie what the birds and the bees actually are about, and then B) convince her not to blow them away as a first person shooter like in her eSports.

Last edited:

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
How have I not played this before? I was at the edge of my seat the whole time man its so good and its so refreshing to finally have a confident and smart MC for once I cant wait for the next update

Reactions: Kingkyrule

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Any date for the next update?
Posted on his Patreon today:

Hey, guys. How's it going?

Well, it's been a tough two weeks. A storm hit pretty heavily in my region, leaving me almost two weeks without power. I think everything's in order now, and I've resumed my work, finally. Because of that, I don't want to give a date yet. But the update is coming soon.
Having that said... Well, I'm not the best at disclosing personal information. But since it might affect my communication skills for the next few weeks while I recover, I must say I'm in a really dark place right now IRL. I won't get into details, but needless to say, I won't be the most talkative person for the next few days—nothing to worry about. Life goes on. And all that stuff. Still, I need some time to heal. And usually, that means that I'll still be working, but quietly.

So, here are some previews for the next update! I have some more ready for the next post before the update.

wereallfriends_122.png wereallfriends_157.png wereallfriends_163.png

Hope you get well soon LazyBloodlines

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
came here to fap, "oh i'm gonna blackmail the hell out of those bratty girls in this collage"... find myself smiling at how cute those girls are more than i anticipated.
i'm still on the prologue, but damn... this is some quality shit.
it looks like the dev is kind of new as far as game design goes - he is finding his way in the game as he develops it.
but there is no way he is new to writing and character building.

the writing here is very good, the characters are interesting and endearing...
and the music choices are spot on. it adds a lot to the game.
the renders are nothing to write home about at this point (the prologue), nor are the animations... but i don't really care, as the rest is great.

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
This is one of the best AVN games I played the story is not only interesting but the characters are also very interesting, I finished the latest update a couple days ago but I cant help but keep thinking about the game and how the story is going to unravel 10 out of 10 game.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Coming back to this game after 6.9 is kind of annoying. The beginning of 8.0 literally asks if you played the prologue then after you go through those choices the game just repeats things that were covered in the prologue. 1 of 2 things should happen just so the game starts better (especially since the start of the game is important to keep players) 1. you should just have one game and not split the prologue and start or 2. just say go play the prologue and cut the repeat story in the start of the game. If you really wanna catch people up or give a reminder just give a short little paragraph summarizing the events.

Aug 5, 2017
I have no idea when AVN devs got the idea that they needed to include an engaging story, but damn I'm glad they did.

Great story, interesting characters. I'm a fan of using his hallucinations for backstory, especially since it's clearly a major part of the story.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon. Good to see you back LazyBloodlines.

I'm back! :) (With Previews)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, guys! What is up? I'm back! :)

Well, first things first, I want to thank every one of you for your patience. I warned I'd be absent in the last post for a while, but you guys stood here regardless. I kept working, but I didn't really get on my Patreon profile or Discord. So, I was shocked to see how much support you guys showed. I can't stress enough how grateful I am.

Second, I wanted to apologize for not being very communicative. I needed some time of silence so I could grieve in peace.

Well. I'm not 100% better, but my "mourning period" is over. I'll be fine eventually. Thanks everyone for the concern.

So, let's get back to what really matters! :p

The update is finished. That means the code and the renders are done. But I'm not yet satisfied with the animation. I'm improving it to the best of my abilities, and when I'm happy with it, I'll post the update this month. I'm gonna set up a release date later this week.

While playtesting it, I got through the whole update in 45 minutes to 1 hour. I hope you guys enjoy it! I'll bring more information to you guys later this week!

Cheers!

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Glad to see LazyBloodlines back I am super hyped for the next update this is one game that is always in the back of my mind because of how much I enjoy it.

Reactions: JustPeekin

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
I have no idea when AVN devs got the idea that they needed to include an engaging story, but damn I'm glad they did.
about 35 years ago, back in the old JASC days. then continued by Illusion. if you look into the history of adult VNs, you'll find it's actually quite uncommon to have them without a story.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes