Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Oh yeah, And I forgot to answer some comments above.
I'm working out of passion, so the end goal is to keep working on it. Hopefully, open a studio one day. Who knows. :whistle::coffee:

Alright, let's do this.

The initial sandbox was supposed to be similar to Witch Trainer from Akabur, but still following an "original" identity. You'd call girls to the office, build relationship points, etc.
Based on the community's feedback and how my game evolved, we've moved away from that. But I still want some sandbox elements for repeatable/extra scenes.

I'm trying to see if I can make smaller but more frequent updates. The next update is supposed to focus on Lila/Grace/Isabella/Ava.

I'll make a credit list with the songs one day. :HideThePain:

Yes.
Thank for answering those questions. Btw, who the hail is Grace ???

• Haha
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

Palatyr

Nov 28, 2020
wow. one of the best games. you dont need spectacular graphics, if you build the feelings scene by scene.
not that i dont appreciate those great games with cool cinematics!
but this one is down to the core on cinematics, but full force on receptions on all areas still!
i did enjoy your work very much, will take a look on discord or whereever you are for you. you rly should get paid for a coffee from me after this :)
(btw are you german? your translations there where nearly all perfect, so i just think (as a german myself) you must be ... ^^)

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I was going to joke about how I'd add NTR to the game with the weirdest morph I could create if you guys didn't give me reviews. But considering the last posts and the discussion... I think it's best if I didn't joke about it... :KEK::whistle::coffee:
I think some of these idiots heads would explode even if it was an obvious joke. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
I'm just psyched to see this story gaining attention. It's become my favorite.

I got a huge kick out of the "Who's on First/What's on Second" routine between Lori, "Tess" and Sophia.

• Yay, new update!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Well, fuck. What's the point in having a corruption route and a love route if only the love route matters?

I *always* go max-corruption / dark where available in games that allow it - love me the dark shit.

Then this game drops this storyline. WTF. I regret everything.

Reactions: wiseold6996

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
This is tagged "female protagonist" when neither the summary hint at such a thing nor the spoiler in the 1st post actually contains that tag..odd. It feels like an error (or false advertising).

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
This is tagged "female protagonist" when neither the summary hint at such a thing nor the spoiler in the 1st post actually contains that tag..odd. It feels like an error (or false advertising).
It also has a male protagonist tag. There may be a more prominent female section... then again, it also depends on how you define it. Could be enough with this recent update.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Really like this game but slightly concerned that I like the prologue more than chapter one. The former is exactly as the synopsis said; we spend 80%-ish of the time at the school/with the school girls with the mafia stuff in the background that will slowly come to a head later.

Chapter 1 is completely the reverse. It's all mafia, I think we only visited the school once for the pool/gym tour in the entire chapter (thus far). Far from trying to get out, we are balls deep and getting even deeper vs the Russians, the new gang etc.

I hope the focus hasn't shifted as the girls are so well written and (unlike the usual stereotype with school settings games - the bitch, the nerd, the slut, the cheerleader etc) are unique interesting characters I hope we get more proportionate content seducing/corrupting them than with an "imaginary" german friend. (Dream sex, flashback sex etc. doesn't really count as H-scenes, mate -:p)

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Really like this game but slightly concerned that I like the prologue more than chapter one. The former is exactly as the synopsis said; we spend 80%-ish of the time at the school/with the school girls with the mafia stuff in the background that will slowly come to a head later.

Chapter 1 is completely the reverse. It's all mafia, I think we only visited the school once for the pool/gym tour in the entire chapter (thus far). Far from trying to get out, we are balls deep and getting even deeper vs the Russians, the new gang etc.

I hope the focus hasn't shifted as the girls are so well written and (unlike the usual stereotype with school settings games - the bitch, the nerd, the slut, the cheerleader etc) are unique interesting characters I hope we get more proportionate content seducing/corrupting them than with an "imaginary" german friend. (Dream sex, flashback sex etc. doesn't really count as H-scenes, mate -:p)
That one kind of bordered on "something that happened in a limbo between life and death". Could be that it was a hallucination, but if so, it was one that was very "alive".

If it did happen though, does it mean that we'll have supernatural elements going forward?

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I usually don't engage in the players' theories, mainly so I don't give spoilers to those who really like the game, although I really enjoy reading them. Besides, since I'm the dev, my word is technically law regarding the game's future. But I'll have to address that since so many people have been asking why Chapter 1 is shorter or why the game focuses on X or Y instead of A and B.

Well...While the game focuses heavily on the school setting, it's not exactly the foundation of the game. The whole premise revolves around MC's life of sin and wanting to get out of it alive, so he can recover and live peacefully with those he loves/wants nearby. That's the base for the game. His motivations come from his old perspective of life. From a storytelling perspective, it was necessary first to remove whatever was binding him in guilt from his past, which in this case is the death of a loved one and their unborn child. Regardless if it was a hallucination or not, which I'll leave to those interested in the story to interpret freely until all facts are shown, he now thinks he can move on from the guilt. In other words... It's College time! :whistle::coffee:

Still... Since the whole trama is still heavily influenced by politics, scheming, and corruption from the underworld. From Politicians to whole Gangs. It's still expected a lot of content regarding that.

Regarding the size difference between Chapter 1 and the Prologue. Well, it's simply because Chapter 1 has barely started. While it seems like the game is focusing too much on the criminal side, it's mainly because the college side isn't really a part of the MC's life yet. For him, it's just another job. His whole perspective is in another place, which'll gradually shift towards his new life.

The next update focuses on Isabella (the doctor from the College's Staff), Lila, and her mother. So I guess it IS already shifting. Just at a VERY slow pace.

And regarding the behavior of characters during situations of stress, they behave like most people would. Irriationaly, frustratedly, and unpredictably. Some people cry. Some people panic. Some people lash out. Some people push everyone out. Some cry out for help. And people who haven't recovered from past traumas have a more challenging time controlling their emotions. It doesn't necessarily mean one is a bad person and the other is a good person. The game shows how everyone can simultaneously have a good and a bad side.

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
Loved this! Even got emotional at one points. I genuinely loved 95% of this game, I only had like 2 things I don't understand. Firstly, I gotta say there was a scene or 2 with ingred where the text replaced some of the letters with V to make it sound more German, that took away from the scene a lot for me as the serious scene got strange having to decipher the text. Lastly, why give the player these "free roaming" options? It gives the illusion that we have a choice but actually changes nothing. I think personally it would be better with taking that part away and just have the scenes lead the player.

Really great game and I will definitely be keeping an eye on it!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Version: Prologue: 0.6.9a + Multimod by Shawnchapp
* PIXELDRAIN
* Mega
* Size 288 MiB

Version: 0.8.0b + WT by Shawnchapp
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
* Size 359 MiB
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
You son of a bitch
These AVN's rly going for the Oscars
Just let a man fap in peace w/o so much damn epicness x'D
The music made this slap that much harder btw, well fucking done

Reactions: Azeroth67000

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Excellent story. There were some intense moments in the game so execution of the story was also great.

Characters were variable and interesting. It was great to see him getting to know the girls and how they were slowly falling for him. Usually in these type of games, I dislike the gangster parts, but here even those were interesting, though I'd still hope that main focus would be on the girls (I don't want to fuck the thugs after all ;)).

If I'd have to think some parts that could have been bit better... Lila and Asuna looked too similar without being relatives (or were they?), same hair colour, very similar faces. And MC's cock was too big. When thinking about all those tight teenagers in the game, something closer to normal size would have been better for immersion.

I also took notes of the typos I saw. All in the prologue.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes