captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Man, the story and the narrative in this game is so damn good! Holy shit! It keeps getting better and better!

To the point that it almost makes me mad that the update, and the story as a whole, is as good as it is. I really wished this update was 3x longer.

Seriously, very few times have I read an AVN as engaging as this one. Hell, it's about as good as some actual novels I've read in the last couple of years (at least up to the point where the story is now).

I really, truly hope that this AVN blows up, to the point where LazyBloodlines is able to hire a team so he can keep pumping out updates at a faster pace (while keeping or even upping the quality).
this guy is a saint, do u remember those days guys? when we were young, naive and stupid, well, i still stupid, but u get what i mean. I dont think there is even one dev, who has done that before, maybe one (cause never say never) but i dont know him xD.

• Sad
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
this guy is a saint, do u remember those days guys? when we were young, naive and stupid, well, i still stupid, but u get what i mean. I dont think there is even one dev, who has done that before, maybe one (cause never say never) but i dont know him xD.
Yeah, most devs who "blow up" always seem to blow it and disappear. But I do agree with the guy, I hope this dev gets a ton of money and actually want to work more on the game and not just take the money and keep up the same effort or less effort like most of them do.
This game is frustratingly good, the frustrating part comming from waiting for the next update.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
DropOut Saga [v0.8.0b] [LazyBloodlines]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -
Thank you

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Yogi DaHuggy

Jun 16, 2023
Loved the story so far. Characters are well made. Especially Jasmin. My personal favorite. Their personalities are so fitting. Really excited for this update considering there's 8 sex animation!! I thought there's a chance for a Jasmin scene somehow.

Nah...just a character with multiple different position scenes. Flashback. How naive of me. Animations is not scenes. This is blueballed me speaking btw.

Other than that the story is so fucking good so that pretty much hard carry me for this update. Looking forward to the next! Hope the dev can get a bigger team with more frequent and larger update. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Guys, holy shit. At first I thought some of the people posting were just being intentionally obtuse, but it seems not. Hopefully this is the last I'll say on the matter.

All the discussions that have been happening around here about "X-Y-Z is NTR" vs "no, W-K-X is NTR, not X-Y-Z" is baffling.

Honestly it just proves my original point when I complimented the dev for how he clarified the way the tags present in the game's OP would be applied in the storyline (and to be crystal clear here, before this somehow becomes another discussion due to people being obtuse, THERE IS NO NTR IN DROPOUT SAGA. OK?! Ok.).

Quite simply, as you all (unintentionally) put it so well, different people think about these tags in different ways, so clarifying how the tags will be applied in the story is a great idea.

For me PERSONALLY, so long as the content in the game causes me (the player) the feelings I get when NTR happens, I will want to stay away, even if there is no NTR present at all. (A House in the Rift is a personal example for ME. No NTR happens and probably none of it ever will in there, and yet I do not want to play that anymore because of the disconnect I felt with some of the characters. Other people love it to death though, and that's okay).

So really, going into the technicalities of "if a LI is cheating is NTR fullstop" vs "It's only NTR if the MC sees/finds out it is/was happening WHILE being in a relationship with the MC" is pointless.

Yes, the character will feel different things than the player, because as much as players try to self-insert into most MCs, sometimes the way the game is done make it so that how the MC views and react to things is completely different to how a player of that game will feel in regards to the situation being presented.

Which goes back to my original point: the dev articulates his written communication very well, and I wish other devs did that too. These discussions that have appeared as of late showed, however, that some people will be obtuse no matter how clear one tries to convey information.

*sigh*

In my original post, instead of using NTR, I should have used any other tags as examples. That's all it was meant to be. This is tiring.

Gurax211

Jun 16, 2017
Man, this game just getting better and better, is been a while since i read something this good, goddamn it! i want more now :cry:

I don't know how this gonna go on from now on, but i can't wait to see it!

• Yay, new update!

VI

Apr 30, 2017
Saw the game on the updates page and the lewds looked hot enough to give it a spin. Once i got just a bit into the story I blitzed through the prologue and Ch1 in a few hrs and holy hell it is absolutely S tier storytelling to the point where my focus shifted from a wanting to see lewds to just immersing myself in the story and characters. Normally if the VN doesn't grip me i tend to skip to the hot stuff but here I read every line. Keep up the good work dev as this game just shot up to the top of my "games to look out for" list.

Also to steal a joke from somewhere that best describes the game for me: “I was prepared to fap but not prepared to feel (the use of FFDP-Gone Away broke me)

Last edited:

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Finding this game was a really pleasant surprise for me. It's still pretty early in its development cycle, but I already think the story is ridiculously engaging.

To be honest though, it does concern me a bit, because where before I expected nothing, now my expectations are quite high!

In term of quality writing, so far, this AVN can contend with some of the big ones out there for sure. Keep it up dev!

• I just jizzed my pants

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
The animations are all lagged out for me, is my pc just bad or is it a renpy thing? there were some other renpy games i played that were lagged too

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Holy shit. The story is rly getting better and better. The Dream with Ingrid.... I swear someone was cutting onions. The saddest part about a great game like this is the wait for a new update. Sheesh. Keep up the great work. Can´t wait for more :)

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Will it have Netorare? Sharing, swinging or sexual contains involving other male characters? Not really a fan of that, so would like to know if we are going to watch li fuck other men even if they are part of bad endings/routes.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
The animations are all lagged out for me, is my pc just bad or is it a renpy thing? there were some other renpy games i played that were lagged too
It's just you. Sometimes you'll run into devs that don't know that they need to clear previous animations before starting the next ones (so you'll have more than one animation playing at once and thus causing lag) but this is not one of them. Only thing you can do is try changing the renderer (hold shift+g in game) but I doubt that will help much, if at all.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Will it have Netorare? Sharing, swinging or sexual contains involving other male characters? Not really a fan of that, so would like to know if we are going to watch li fuck other men even if they are part of bad endings/routes.
*sigh* Some ppl don´t even care to read :D The answer is literally 7 posts before mine and was answered multiple times already ;)

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Damn, since when did the question: "Does this game has ntr" turn into a whole argument about definitions, be or not to be,.... like this is some kind of philosophy shiets? The MC doesn't have his girls fucked by another guy without his consent, end of the story. Those girls might fuck each other, but it may very well stay within his harem member. It is simple as that, that one scene where he sees Jasmine getting groped by Ashley's boyfriend doesn't count. Stop complicating things and it shall be fine. Jesus, there are a ton of games with similar relationship situations, and there ain't nobody arguing much, it seems to be. So leave the thread of my favorite game alone MF.

Peace.

Last edited:

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Thank you for the update Mr.Dev. Quality work, as always. Your story teared a grown man up, and he is Fucking proud of it. I enjoy it too much, it makes me feel like I'm seeing a Japanese AV star in action: The quality is top-notch, but it's TOO DAMN FUCKING SHORT!! Still, gotta appreciate the hard work put into the quality though. Again, thank you, Mr.Dev. Best wishes to you.

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Btw, who the f**k is Kayle?

*Edit: Remembered who she is now, Don't remember doing anything she should be haunted by us instead of that Ron guy though. I've always thought that our beef with that MF Roy was much bigger than we thought. Now I'm kinda 70% sure the guy following us and recently putting 2 holes in our body have something to do with them. Didn't she one of the main girls in some of the first updates? It will be nice to see her more, but absolutely unnecessary for her to be a main gal again. I really don't see anything unique enough of her to take away our present girl's screen time. Heck, she barely even qualified for a side girl if not for her involvement in the story.

Last edited:
  • Haha

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone explain to me a few differences in blackmail and love routes starting with the prologue? Is the blackmail route more of a "hardcore" domination route, or is it more of a "lust route" and is the love route more of a "pure route"? If I want to take the harem route (if possible) do I have to choose the love route? Does the route in the prologue possibly change anything, and if not, does the choice of a given route translate into chapter 1? And the last question, what is the biggest difference between the two?

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes