Jan 7, 2020
Dev is too late already for the update even for the public version, this was he last post if you guys want to know

Hey guys, what is up?!
So, while testing the new update with the help of some people who like to test it with me, I found a logic error in the programming that results in an eternal loop for some of the new animations. It's pretty easy to fix it. But I'm not home at the moment, so I'm gonna have to delay the update to Sunday/Monday (depending on the time I'm home).
It's nothing to worry about. It won't take another week to fix it or anything. Once I'm able to work again, it's easily fixable.

So, let me give you guys the changelog for the update and what to expect:
Changelog v0.8.0b:
-700+ Renders added
-A few NSFW scenes, all animated and with variations (Blowjob, Deepthroat, Handjob, Standing Anal, Doggystyle, and Pronebone)
-Patreon Gallery improved. Now it'll show unlocked and locked scenes. And you'll have a warning that you might get spoilers if you access a scene that you haven't unlocked yet. (Still work in progress)

And before you guys ask. No, the dinner with Lila's mom will not happen in this update. It's scheduled for the next :p

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Dev is too late already for the update even for the public version, this was he last post if you guys want to know

Hey guys, what is up?!
So, while testing the new update with the help of some people who like to test it with me, I found a logic error in the programming that results in an eternal loop for some of the new animations. It's pretty easy to fix it. But I'm not home at the moment, so I'm gonna have to delay the update to Sunday/Monday (depending on the time I'm home).
It's nothing to worry about. It won't take another week to fix it or anything. Once I'm able to work again, it's easily fixable.

So, let me give you guys the changelog for the update and what to expect:
Changelog v0.8.0b:
-700+ Renders added
-A few NSFW scenes, all animated and with variations (Blowjob, Deepthroat, Handjob, Standing Anal, Doggystyle, and Pronebone)
-Patreon Gallery improved. Now it'll show unlocked and locked scenes. And you'll have a warning that you might get spoilers if you access a scene that you haven't unlocked yet. (Still work in progress)

And before you guys ask. No, the dinner with Lila's mom will not happen in this update. It's scheduled for the next :p
I don't get it, the Patreon post before this talks about a public release on July 13 (3 days ago). Just when is the next public release then?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
He hasn't said anything since his last update. So currently MIA.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Oh, there we go. He released it. Seemed like it took him longer than he expected from the snippet of Patreon.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Well, I've been asked this for quite some time now. I'll try to answer this to the best of my ability.

Lesbian content is more of a spectrum for me rather than a binary "yes/no" question.
I don't want solo girl-on-girl action if that's what you're asking. But it's not possible, IMHO, to have an authentic Harem experience (where girls from different backgrounds are not fighting each other) without some girls showing at least a bit of affection and loyalty towards one another. Also, we need to separate what I want, don't want, and what I think fits the story.

Small stuff like cuddling, pecking, and a kiss on the neck occasionally is to be expected. I want this.
I can imagine MC and Sophia coming home, and Ava comes running to kiss MC welcome and hug Sophia afterward. And I can imagine MC and Ava leaving the house without Sophia because of reasons, and she flirtatiously asks where's her kiss to both of them. (Perhaps mostly to leave Ava embarrassed, but you get my point.)
If that's too much for you, the game's probably NOT for you.

Big stuff like using dildos or eating each other out. I don't want this. ESPECIALLY if MC's not present and didn't give his permission. I don't imagine this happening to any of the girls at all. And I don't think it fits the story as it is right now. I don't know if that'll change in the future, but I sincerely doubt it.
If that's too much for you, then that's an OKAY game for you. It's too much for me too.

Also, some would argue sharing a Blowjob is bisexual content for the girls (FFM, which has happened in the prologue). Even threesomes where the girls slightly touch each other would fit those criteria especially if they kiss in front of the MC (with his consent) to tease him. Or if they help each other strip before him for the same reason.
That is to be expected.
If that's too much for you, the game's probably NOT for you.

That does not mean I think a perfect Harem fits for every girl. Ashley is the perfect example. Although I wish she would work in an ideal Harem, I know there'll be a lot of internal conflicts before she even comes close to accepting the idea, mainly because of her story of being cheated on. So regardless of what I want, there are a lot of insecurities, jealousy, and other stuff she'll have to deal with first. Just an example of what I mean when there is stuff that I want, that I don't want, and that fits the story. I wouldn't add a fetish just for the sake of it. It needs to make at least a bit of sense.

Well... Having said all of that. Fetishes are a delicate topic. If you're a hardcore anti-lesbian content and don't want any contact AT ALL between the girls, the game's probably NOT for you. I made that poll to understand what kind of fanbase was building up. And it seems like 96% are okay with it. It's not meant to decide anything, so that I could understand the audience better.

But regardless, I follow the F95's tag description for lesbian content.
View attachment 2595401
Mild or not. From making out to BDSM. If at least two girls are having any kind of sexual activity, then it qualifies for the tag.

I... don't know if I answered all your questions. Let me know.
P.S: English is not my first language. So if there's any confusion, let me know.

Have I ever told how much I love hearing fan theories? No? Oh, okay.
View attachment 2595438
I know this comment was made a very long time ago, but I only saw it today as I was browsing the thread.

I respect a lot the way you articulated yourself, and honestly wish other devs would do the same in regards to the content that will be present, as well (and perhaps even more importantly) as the circumstances in which those kinks would/could take place in the story, and then fix them in the Dev Notes in the OP.

The most common one would be NTR and how it gets interpreted in many different ways. From what I've seen, most people that cry out NTR incorrectly actually just mean that a LI (or maybe even non LI-NPCs) is shown having sex with someone other than the MC, irrespective of the circumstances. Simply tagging something as NTR (or not tagging it as such, depending on the case) usually isn't sufficient to assuage people of their "question".

Another one would be Voyeurism, which tends to be associated (directly of indirectly) with other tags, most notably the "incorrect ntr".

Then there's the cheating tag, which is by itself very vague. Does a LI cheats on the MC? (if he never finds out, it's technically not ntr). Does the MC cheat on his LIs? Does the cheating happens between NPCs and is simply a topic of the game that doesn't affect the main roster directly? Context goes a long way here.

There are several other tags that benefit from clarification and context, and the ones I used in this post were meant only as examples, since they tend to be quite explosive when it comes to people's reactions.

Finally, I want to say that I'm really glad I found your game, and it quickly became one of my favorite AVNs, despite being still quite early in the development. Thank you for your work!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I know this comment was made a very long time ago, but I only saw it today as I was browsing the thread.

I respect a lot the way you articulated yourself, and honestly wish other devs would do the same in regards to the content that will be present, as well (and perhaps even more importantly) as the circumstances in which those kinks would/could take place in the story, and then fix them in the Dev Notes in the OP.

The most common one would be NTR and how it gets interpreted in many different ways. From what I've seen, most people that cry out NTR incorrectly actually just mean that a LI (or maybe even non LI-NPCs) is shown having sex with someone other than the MC, irrespective of the circumstances. Simply tagging something as NTR (or not tagging it as such, depending on the case) usually isn't sufficient to assuage people of their "question".

Another one would be Voyeurism, which tends to be associated (directly of indirectly) with other tags, most notably the "incorrect ntr".

Then there's the cheating tag, which is by itself very vague. Does a LI cheats on the MC? (if he never finds out, it's technically not ntr). Does the MC cheat on his LIs? Does the cheating happens between NPCs and is simply a topic of the game that doesn't affect the main roster directly? Context goes a long way here.

There are several other tags that benefit from clarification and context, and the ones I used in this post were meant only as examples, since they tend to be quite explosive when it comes to people's reactions.

Finally, I want to say that I'm really glad I found your game, and it quickly became one of my favorite AVNs, despite being still quite early in the development. Thank you for your work!
so we have this skilled dude, a dude that most if not everyone who is anyone fears him.. and you think it would fit the story for him to get cucked...
wtf?
hahahahhaha

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
so we have this skilled dude, a dude that most if not everyone who is anyone fears him.. and you think it would fit the story for him to get cucked...
wtf?
hahahahhaha
Just... what? Did you even read anything that I wrote?

My entire post was complimenting the dev on how well he articulates his point in written communication. I never asked or even suggested the use or addition of any fetishes. As a matter of fact, I hate ntr, rape, cheating and several others.

This comment though was just... WTF?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Just... what? Did you even read anything that I wrote?

My entire post was complimenting the dev on how well he articulates his point in written communication. I never asked or even suggested the use or addition of any fetishes. As a matter of fact, I hate ntr, rape, cheating and several others.

This comment though was just... WTF?
Do not expect reading comprehension skills around these parts when it comes to those 3 letters, never ends well :BootyTime:

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
"I don't want solo girl-on-girl action if that's what you're asking. But it's not possible, IMHO, to have an authentic Harem experience (where girls from different backgrounds are not fighting each other) without some girls showing at least a bit of affection and loyalty towards one another. "

A little bit of fighting is ok:)

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Just finished the prologue, the preview and changelog say that there's an Ingrid scene, however I never got any, is there a specific requirement for it?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
DropOut Saga [v0.8.0b] [LazyBloodlines]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Man, the story and the narrative in this game is so damn good! Holy shit! It keeps getting better and better!

To the point that it almost makes me mad that the update, and the story as a whole, is as good as it is. I really wished this update was 3x longer.

Seriously, very few times have I read an AVN as engaging as this one. Hell, it's about as good as some actual novels I've read in the last couple of years (at least up to the point where the story is now).

I really, truly hope that this AVN blows up, to the point where LazyBloodlines is able to hire a team so he can keep pumping out updates at a faster pace (while keeping or even upping the quality).

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes