masterd16

Jun 13, 2021
Played the prologue and loved it. So far the LI are all lovely. I was planning on using blackmail routes almost exclusively but they just kept winning me over. Perhaps I am just a big softy afterall...
The school development feature is interesting.

It might be too much, but would be cool if we could also make some decisions during the fight scenes too.

Hope development continues as this is pretty good combo of writing and model designs. Usually end up getting bored from the same old story for these things but was actually following with this story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
So did a search, but didnt see an answer. Does the chapter 7 download also contain the prologue, or is it like two separate games, and you have to download each separately?

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 2036520

Overview:
Drop Out Saga is a Visual Novel made with Ren'py. You play as a minor mob leader who wishes to leave the organization he works for because of medical complications affecting your mental health. Still, you're only allowed to leave it if all other significant leaders vote in your favor, allowing you to leave peacefully. In order to sway your bosses, you're sent to an education facility undercovered as the Headmaster. There, you're supposed to gather enough material that can be used to blackmail influential politicians and cool off the heat your soon-to-be former employers are having. Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private wealthy young adults' college. There you find the daughters and sons of every politician, bureaucrat, chief of police, or aristocrat in the city.​

I found your setting so inspiring that I wrote my own erotic fiction of an untouchable yakuza leader taking over a school to have fun - which by now almost has the size of the first Harry Potter book!

:KEK:

• Haha

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Sweet, release dates are out.

Last Preview before the Update
Hey, guys. What is UP?!

Okay, the update is finished! Everything's good to go. I'm gonna release the Patreon version on July 6th and the public version on July 13th, one week later. I'm giving that time to replay the update as much as possible. See if I find any bugs or typos before the release. But other than that, it's already finished.

So, here are some previews for the update! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Sweet, release dates are out.

Last Preview before the Update
Hey, guys. What is UP?!

Okay, the update is finished! Everything's good to go. I'm gonna release the Patreon version on July 6th and the public version on July 13th, one week later. I'm giving that time to replay the update as much as possible. See if I find any bugs or typos before the release. But other than that, it's already finished.

So, here are some previews for the update! :D

Look LazyBloodlines , the update dates are out, now work harder :KEK:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Hey there,

I'm feeling a little dumb to asking this but after using the search engine and reading some posts I really didn't get the answer I've searched for. Reading the thread a little backwards confused me a little more. So please don't hurt me if I'm asking a question which is already answered.

At which point in v0.6.9a I've to save to get the save properly into v.0.7.1b? I've saved exactly at the last picture of the game and made some saves even some pictures before it and at any screen after that. But it won't work. v0.7.1b forces me to start new and asks me which decisions I made before. After reading some posts it looks like you can't play with an old save. Is this correct or did I missed something?

• Sad

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Hey there,

I'm feeling a little dumb to asking this but after using the search engine and reading some posts I really didn't get the answer I've searched for. Reading the thread a little backwards confused me a little more. So please don't hurt me if I'm asking a question which is already answered.

At which point in v0.6.9a I've to save to get the save properly into v.0.7.1b? I've saved exactly at the last picture of the game and made some saves even some pictures before it and at any screen after that. But it won't work. v0.7.1b forces me to start new and asks me which decisions I made before. After reading some posts it looks like you can't play with an old save. Is this correct or did I missed something?
Sadly, your save from 0.6.9 will not have any use on 0.7.1. You just need to new game 0.7.1, there will be a part asking what choice you choosed from the last version.
This game hasn't been too popular *yet* so there won't be too much ppl going through this threat. Wait patiently, my friend :D:D:D

Last edited:

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
What a bad deciscion. :cry:
actually, I think it was a good idea. Because you gotta admit, the beginning part of the game look 3rd rated asf, and mr. Dev do want the game to have a more complete looking, gameplay and mechanic. With he 0.7.1 version will be considered the main game and 0.6.9 the prologue. Him making it brand new and separated from the last version will help him build the Dropout Saga he wants from scratch without having to adapt the new system with the old one. It will also help if he wants to remake the beginning part too, preventing the save error of saves of older version shits.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
actually, I think it was a good idea.
It's never a good idea to let people waste their playthroughs. He can implement his old game into the new one. All he has to do is copy his story scripts to his new game, make a connection between the old script and the new (literally a jump label and deleting the start where every decision was asked) and upscale the old graphics. I understand he don't want to do the upscaling manually, but there're tools which do the work for you. Just select the folder, say which resolution and click the start button. Sure, the graphics looks as bad as before but the players don't have to make notes which decision they made.

Reactions: raganrok246

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
So, I opened up the 7.1 app and started a new game on it after making the selection of previous choices.

However, the game is still ending in the same spot as before (in the gym with Ashley).

Am I missing something here?

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
An update is due imminently, so best to wait for that.
I see.

I got confused by the changelog. My game was 6.9 before the update. Then I see this:

Changelog v0.7.0b -> v0.7.1b:
- 200 Renders added
- Finished the Gym scene
- Introduced a notification system whenever your decisions or actions change the girl's status, like adding or removing corruption.
- Tutorial added
- Added text outlines if you opt for having a low dialogue box opacity. I think it's better on the eyes.

Changelog v0.7.0b:
-1000+ Renders added
-A few NSFW scenes, including Ava(Blowjob, Handjob, Masturbation) and Sophia (Teasing, Grinding, Sexting, Bath scene)
-Texting feature introduced
-Patreon Gallery introduced (Still work in progress)

With the addition of all these renders and NSFW scenes, plus other added features and that "finished the Gym scene" in there, I'd think there would be more story content, that's all.

But yeah, I'm loving the story and this is quickly becoming one of my favorite AVNs.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes