VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
Pretty sure that was answered and they had to do it for this one release moving from ren'py versions.

If you don't have the memory just... pick the ones you want to? Like you can just decide there which ones you want to be canon? IDK why that's difficult. If you can't remember, does it even matter that much to you?

You didn't start from the beginning you saw a "Last time on Dropout Saga" with questions you didn't have to replay everything.

I swear people on F95 bitch so much for all the free entertainment. The ren'py updates either cause this or huge delays get over it go take a nap and get a sippy cup it's going to be okay.
Apparently you think it's too much to expect a game dev to take the user experience of their game seriously these days. I don't know about you and your 'free entertainment', but I actually support the development of games that I try here and enjoy, and one of the things that can make or break that decision is if the dev took the time to impliment basic changes to improve the experience for their players. If that's too much for you to understand then after your little tantrum we can put you back in your highchair and spoonfeed the basic concepts to you until you get it.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
One of the sites Top 10 games as far as I am concerned. One with a REAL story behind it and driving the thing forward.

REALLY looking forward to this one progressing and completing.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Apparently you think it's too much to expect a game dev to take the user experience of their game seriously these days. I don't know about you and your 'free entertainment', but I actually support the development of games that I try here and enjoy, and one of the things that can make or break that decision is if the dev took the time to impliment basic changes to improve the experience for their players. If that's too much for you to understand then after your little tantrum we can put you back in your highchair and spoonfeed the basic concepts to you until you get it.
My tantrum? lmao it was more of me babysitting a bunch of crying adults acting like children throwing their tantrums and not understanding how things work. Don't think anyone bitching understands how the gamedev here works but if you want a huge delay in getting your game so that the prologue, which was like a demo anyways, would be included directly now instead of something that could be redone in the future with the feedback can be done instead. Murmur is doing a delay now to have it all bundled nicely and redone and is getting bitched at for it. This is the smarter option, but either way would result in you bitching about it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You didn't start from the beginning you saw a "Last time on Dropout Saga" with questions you didn't have to replay everything.

I swear people on F95 bitch so much for all the free entertainment. The ren'py updates either cause this or huge delays get over it go take a nap and get a sippy cup it's going to be okay.
So, what you're saying is you can see through my eyes and I CAN'T see through my own eyes? Nice. But...um...no. I know what I saw. And my comment wasn't bitching. YOUR comment is bitching about people asking questions that you don't think they should ask. The point of my original comment was...there is no real necessity in creating a totally different download for each new chapter. If it's to make the downloads smaller, that's what compressions are for. As many games as I have played the compressed version, versus those I played the full quality version, there was very little difference. So...putting it all on the same downloadable files will save everyone's saves, with no need to ask questions in the beginning, and it can be compressed for those who don't want to or can't download anything too big....and those people usually are like me in that we don't care about the difference in quality between a compressed 255mb version and a 3.5gb version. It wasn't bitching. It was commenting on a personal opinion. Learn the difference, and stop whining about your assumption of their demeanor.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Finished it yesterday. Was skeptical at first but I really ended liking the game so far! Hope for a couple of corruption scenes in the near future :sneaky: Great work LazyBloodlines.

Reactions: xsikal

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
So, what you're saying is you can see through my eyes and I CAN'T see through my own eyes? Nice. But...um...no. I know what I saw. And my comment wasn't bitching. YOUR comment is bitching about people asking questions that you don't think they should ask. The point of my original comment was...there is no real necessity in creating a totally different download for each new chapter. If it's to make the downloads smaller, that's what compressions are for. As many games as I have played the compressed version, versus those I played the full quality version, there was very little difference. So...putting it all on the same downloadable files will save everyone's saves, with no need to ask questions in the beginning, and it can be compressed for those who don't want to or can't download anything too big....and those people usually are like me in that we don't care about the difference in quality between a compressed 255mb version and a 3.5gb version. It wasn't bitching. It was commenting on a personal opinion. Learn the difference, and stop whining about your assumption of their demeanor.
No I don't need to see thru your eyes to say you're wrong the game doesn't start over it shows a recap with options that was what the was about but apparently you're too stupid to comprehend that. I explained why it was needed for this version you assumed it would be for each chapter but that isn't shown to be the case yet and the explanation for why it was here was given. Try reading better? You were in fact bitching and continue to do so.

• Angry
Reactions: suissant

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Version: Prologue: 0.6.9a + Multimod by Shawnchapp
* (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
* Mega
* Size 288 MiB

Version: 0.7.1b + Multimod by Shawnchapp
* (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
* Mega
* Size 230 MiB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
So I like to theorycraft, and NOT in a way to try to nudge the dev one way or another. (I trust the process) But my mind runs off in directions, so here goes.

I think MC is going to use the school to create another faction. We've already seen he's been a central player in the city politics, if more as a wild card than management. And he's already been central to one faction splitting. And he wants to go in a different direction, so....new Faction!

And the girls will make up the membership. I'd see their roles as follows:

SOPHIA - No. 2, Vice Prez, etc. (and team medic).She has the smarts and the skills, but seems happy just so long as she's getting rammed regularly by MC.

ASUNA - Consigliere. Absolutely. She'll be main management. She's overqualified for the job, and ruthless, and cunning and ambitious as hell. In fact, she'll probably supplant Sophia after awhile, but mostly 'cuz Sophia won't particularly care. Too free-spirited.

In fact, Asuna might even have a stray thought of taking over, or, more likely, breaking off and starting her own, but she won't because she seems fully accepting of MC as "Sensei" and accepting his authority. Also, before too long we'll be destroying that pert little ass on a regular basis, and Asuna Ahegao Face (TM) will truly be a wondrous sight to behold!

LILA - Wifey. Hostess. Not in a demeaning way, but she'll be just like her Mom - shrewd, graceful, diplomatic, and welcoming. Powerful position. Also, flip Default Mode - Pregnant on to "Permanent".

JASMIN - Enforcer. She has a violent manner, is vibing into physical fight training, and, as has been repeatedly stated, is used to "having to DO things."

ASHLEY - A little tough to peg, but I put her in as "PR/Outreach". She knows entertainment, she's not ruthless, so putting a good face on things will fit her fine.

JULIE - Sniper/Assassin. Now hear me out!! Yes, she's innocent and oblivious and all that, but she's also an intense gamer, of which I'm sure most, if not all, are FPS games. You see her face when she's focused on a game? Yikes! Also, her innocence and obliviousness mean she's a little out of touch and she doesn't build contacts with people. And is accustomed to shooting them in games, so, with a few tweaks, Sniper!

AVA - Ahhh...Ava. Ava doesn't have a role. Or a rank. If she did, it'd be A-No. 1. Ava is Eternal. Ava is Everything. Ava will eventually Ascend, and her jaw-dropping rack will become the symbol(s) of a new religion. Mmmm....Ava....

Will there be any boys involved? I'm guessing no, but it could be smart. First, they can't all BE giant douches (can't they??), and making allies with a few will go far to break up the Tom/Choki bloc. But they don't get to touch my girls!

Thoughts?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Dev, now that I see this this above poll right here. I would like to ask your actual thoughts regarding some of the comments here, like this.

I'm only interested in harems where the Li's are only interested in the MC.
Frankly, I agree with this kind of sentiment, but what are your plans? Its still early so nothing can still be said even with Sophia's attitude (because all of her attention is only at the MC and I'm really liking it, I don't know what the future holds though), but I'm not simply too keen on easily dismissing that poll as nothing.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Well, I've been asked this for quite some time now. I'll try to answer this to the best of my ability.

Lesbian content is more of a spectrum for me rather than a binary "yes/no" question.
I don't want solo girl-on-girl action if that's what you're asking. But it's not possible, IMHO, to have an authentic Harem experience (where girls from different backgrounds are not fighting each other) without some girls showing at least a bit of affection and loyalty towards one another. Also, we need to separate what I want, don't want, and what I think fits the story.

Small stuff like cuddling, pecking, and a kiss on the neck occasionally is to be expected. I want this.
I can imagine MC and Sophia coming home, and Ava comes running to kiss MC welcome and hug Sophia afterward. And I can imagine MC and Ava leaving the house without Sophia because of reasons, and she flirtatiously asks where's her kiss to both of them. (Perhaps mostly to leave Ava embarrassed, but you get my point.)
If that's too much for you, the game's probably NOT for you.

Big stuff like using dildos or eating each other out. I don't want this. ESPECIALLY if MC's not present and didn't give his permission. I don't imagine this happening to any of the girls at all. And I don't think it fits the story as it is right now. I don't know if that'll change in the future, but I sincerely doubt it.
If that's too much for you, then that's an OKAY game for you. It's too much for me too.

Also, some would argue sharing a Blowjob is bisexual content for the girls (FFM, which has happened in the prologue). Even threesomes where the girls slightly touch each other would fit those criteria especially if they kiss in front of the MC (with his consent) to tease him. Or if they help each other strip before him for the same reason.
That is to be expected.
If that's too much for you, the game's probably NOT for you.

That does not mean I think a perfect Harem fits for every girl. Ashley is the perfect example. Although I wish she would work in an ideal Harem, I know there'll be a lot of internal conflicts before she even comes close to accepting the idea, mainly because of her story of being cheated on. So regardless of what I want, there are a lot of insecurities, jealousy, and other stuff she'll have to deal with first. Just an example of what I mean when there is stuff that I want, that I don't want, and that fits the story. I wouldn't add a fetish just for the sake of it. It needs to make at least a bit of sense.

Well... Having said all of that. Fetishes are a delicate topic. If you're a hardcore anti-lesbian content and don't want any contact AT ALL between the girls, the game's probably NOT for you. I made that poll to understand what kind of fanbase was building up. And it seems like 96% are okay with it. It's not meant to decide anything, so that I could understand the audience better.

But regardless, I follow the F95's tag description for lesbian content.
1683209475344.png
Mild or not. From making out to BDSM. If at least two girls are having any kind of sexual activity, then it qualifies for the tag.

I... don't know if I answered all your questions. Let me know.
P.S: English is not my first language. So if there's any confusion, let me know.

So I like to theorycraft, and NOT in a way to try to nudge the dev one way or another. (I trust the process) But my mind runs off in directions, so here goes.

I think MC is going to use the school to create another faction. We've already seen he's been a central player in the city politics, if more as a wild card than management. And he's already been central to one faction splitting. And he wants to go in a different direction, so....new Faction!

And the girls will make up the membership. I'd see their roles as follows:

SOPHIA - No. 2, Vice Prez, etc. (and team medic).She has the smarts and the skills, but seems happy just so long as she's getting rammed regularly by MC.

ASUNA - Consigliere. Absolutely. She'll be main management. She's overqualified for the job, and ruthless, and cunning and ambitious as hell. In fact, she'll probably supplant Sophia after awhile, but mostly 'cuz Sophia won't particularly care. Too free-spirited.

In fact, Asuna might even have a stray thought of taking over, or, more likely, breaking off and starting her own, but she won't because she seems fully accepting of MC as "Sensei" and accepting his authority. Also, before too long we'll be destroying that pert little ass on a regular basis, and Asuna Ahegao Face (TM) will truly be a wondrous sight to behold!

LILA - Wifey. Hostess. Not in a demeaning way, but she'll be just like her Mom - shrewd, graceful, diplomatic, and welcoming. Powerful position. Also, flip Default Mode - Pregnant on to "Permanent".

JASMIN - Enforcer. She has a violent manner, is vibing into physical fight training, and, as has been repeatedly stated, is used to "having to DO things."

ASHLEY - A little tough to peg, but I put her in as "PR/Outreach". She knows entertainment, she's not ruthless, so putting a good face on things will fit her fine.

JULIE - Sniper/Assassin. Now hear me out!! Yes, she's innocent and oblivious and all that, but she's also an intense gamer, of which I'm sure most, if not all, are FPS games. You see her face when she's focused on a game? Yikes! Also, her innocence and obliviousness mean she's a little out of touch and she doesn't build contacts with people. And is accustomed to shooting them in games, so, with a few tweaks, Sniper!

AVA - Ahhh...Ava. Ava doesn't have a role. Or a rank. If she did, it'd be A-No. 1. Ava is Eternal. Ava is Everything. Ava will eventually Ascend, and her jaw-dropping rack will become the symbol(s) of a new religion. Mmmm....Ava....

Will there be any boys involved? I'm guessing no, but it could be smart. First, they can't all BE giant douches (can't they??), and making allies with a few will go far to break up the Tom/Choki bloc. But they don't get to touch my girls!

Thoughts?
Have I ever told how much I love hearing fan theories? No? Oh, okay.
1683210163582.png

Last edited:

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
To me, as long as the main character remains the central character to any romances (couples, throuples, harems, whatever), it's all good. It's when he starts to feel like an afterthought, or primarily as a convenient tool for LI #1 to get what she really wants (LI #2) that I start having issues with it. Seems like that won't be the case here.

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
there was a part in the prologue where sophia called and asked the MC to bring Ava along and the MC's alterego agreed because he had guns in the house. But he literally left her alone in the house right before when he went to sophia's so ???

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
The characters are diverse enough to not feel like a copy-paste of one another, and the models deserve praise as well. The story is intriguing enough and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I'll give a nod to the dev for that.

Game definitely needs more attention than it currently has, and I'm looking forward for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes