LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
The drug stuff with lila boyfriend.. that happens with her blackmail route (including telling her about the drugs in text messages) which has all been locked/blocked since like version 0.2 its literally impossible for the player to unlock Lila's text message scenes in 0.6.9a pretty much her whole blackmail route is locked

the event to trigger that route and unlock her text messages has been commented out a long time ago (script file just downloaded from 0.6.9a link in OP)

View attachment 2570940
Oh, I didn't know you could see commented code with unren. That's good to know. I need to remind myself not to leave unfinished content in the game, people can still access it :LOL:

The drug stuff happens if you choose to take only her to the office after the bathroom scene. And they'll break up later because you find evidence of Choki doing drugs in that way. You won't find the evidence however if you take them both to the office because they'll break up in a different manner.

That doesn't have anything to do with the texting, though... (The one that was reworked and blocked out)
I guess you're mixing it up with the really early versions, where you used that to blackmail her. And in the rework, you use that to break them up if you pick the blackmail route. :unsure:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Lesbian content is more about kisses or girl-on-girl action during threesomes+.
The tag is there to warn there's at least some girl-on-girl action, but MC's almost always involved, if that's your question :unsure:
Can I tell them not to have sexual interaction with each other or if not will the threesomes be option so that I can avoid it? I don't like my Li's being bi-sexual and some creators make that optional so that those that want it can have it and those that don't do not have to have it.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
That doesn't have anything to do with the texting, though... (The one that was reworked and blocked out)
I guess you're mixing it up with the really early versions, where you used that to blackmail her. And in the rework, you use that to break them up if you pick the blackmail route. :unsure:
ah so its referring to that auto event that happens right at the start of the game fair enough i clearly took "Did you gather evidence" as in the sense we actually did something like we did in the Original blackmail path before the changes

And yes why wouldn't i be able to see the commented out text? its just a plain rpy file that is the exact same one you see/edit

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
ah so its referring to that auto event that happens right at the start of the game fair enough i clearly took "Did you gather evidence" as in the sense we actually did something like we did in the Original blackmail path before the changes
Yup! That's it! :LOL:

And yes why wouldn't i be able to see the commented out text? its just a plain rpy file that is the exact same one you see/edit
I thought Ren'py would delete the commented code when it compiled the scripts. :HideThePain:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yup! That's it! :LOL:

I thought Ren'py would delete the commented code when it compiled the scripts. :HideThePain:
renpy doesn't read commented code so the rpcy file don't show it if your using an rpcy viewer but once it's in plain text again everything shows. wouldn't worry about it tho everyone leaves comment code in there files even i do Lol if anyone reads my code its very confusing for them to see code for a completely different game in there in some games i even find messages between the coder and the dev talking random crap in commented code Lol for example in one it was like "don't touch this block YES! i mean you (insertname) you moron!"

• Haha
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
renpy doesn't read commented code so the rpcy file don't show it if your using an rpcy viewer but once it's in plain text again everything shows. wouldn't worry about it tho everyone leaves comment code in there files even i do Lol if anyone reads my code its very confusing for them to see code for a completely different game in there in some games i even find messages between the coder and the dev talking random crap in commented code Lol for example in one it was like "don't touch this block YES! i mean you (insertname) you moron!"
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Since you always mess with my code, I'll leave some comments for you too. :sneaky:

But what I meant is someone leaking the scenes before they were ready and breaking the game.
I'll also leave more comments for modders then. Hopefully, it'll make their jobs easier.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
But what I meant is someone leaking the scenes before they were ready and breaking the game.
Not gonna lie i thought about re-enableing the old content Lol but decided not for varing reasons

but most modder don't just randomly enable code to break the game so i wouldn't worry about it.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Trying the prologue out and I'm a little confussed. I'm currently at Ash's house for the first time and she has a friendly chat with MC and drinks beer... But I'm pretty sure that I choose the corruption (blackmail) path for her at the beginning. Is that normal? Because it feels more like a romance path where you befriend the girls..
Dev already answered this question, but from my understanding and past conversations, the MC will never be evil with the girls. It's corruption, not hatred. Just cause you want to corrupt someone, doesn't mean you don't care about them or treat them like trash. LazyBloodlines could correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure. :)

There I'm done answering questions LB. I won't be your errand boy :p Time to ignore this thread for another 3 months.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Can I tell them not to have sexual interaction with each other or if not will the threesomes be option so that I can avoid it? I don't like my Li's being bi-sexual and some creators make that optional so that those that want it can have it and those that don't do not have to have it.
Dang it, I'm back in.

That content isn't in the game and won't be. LB had an earlier version that he rewrote and reworked. As far as the bi-sexual stuff, I'm pretty sure Lazybloodlines will make any of that stuff avoidable. Only stuff I see even close to happening currently is maybe Sophia and Ava. But that's at least a few updates away, though that's only a guess on my part.

Reactions: battali0n

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Sorry, I'm stupid. I thought you were talking about old content. I must have had a dumb moment. There a few moments that delve into a lesbian territory. There is some kisses and a scene at the end of the prologue, but I just asked LazyBloodlines and he's thinking about making the sexy scene avoidable. So, I'm sorry for misleading you.

Reactions: battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Sorry, I'm stupid. I thought you were talking about old content. I must have had a dumb moment. There a few moments that delve into a lesbian territory. There is some kisses and a scene at the end of the prologue, but I just asked LazyBloodlines and he's thinking about making the sexy scene avoidable. So, I'm sorry for misleading you.
It would only bother me if they are Li's. Either way it is a waste of content that could go towards the MC and his relationship with the girls instead.

Reactions: 1antoniomontana

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It would only bother me if they are Li's. Either way it is a waste of content that could go towards the MC and his relationship with the girls instead.
Umm, they ARE with MC if it helps. :)

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If they are kissing then they are together and the MC is a cuck.
umm... I disagree. I'm sorry you feel that way. It's more a "trouple" thing. As a member of the anti En Tee Argh brigade, nothing in this game has made me feel like a cuck. If you've seen me around, you know I hate that, if you take my word, you should be fine. The MC is in control the whole time. But if you don't, I respect that. :)

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Damn I hate throuples. This is sounding more and more like it's not for me. I'm only interested in harems where the Li's are only interested in the MC.
Well, I'll tell you this. The girls involved are none of the students. They live with MC so they are around each other a lot. The school stuff is just starting properly, so we'll see more of the school girls, each of which will have their own story.

If you aren't convinced, play for a bit, if you reach a point you don't like, no big deal. :)
I think your missing out on a great game with a strong MC and an interesting premise. Hope you try it out! If not, have a good day!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
umm... I disagree. I'm sorry you feel that way. It's more a "trouple" thing. As a member of the anti En Tee Argh brigade, nothing in this game has made me feel like a cuck. If you've seen me around, you know I hate that, if you take my word, you should be fine. The MC is in control the whole time. But if you don't, I respect that. :)
When you say the MC is in control, then he can choose for there to be no bi-sexual contact between the LI's?

4.50 star(s) 87 Votes