Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
If they are kissing then they are together and the MC is a cuck.

ya sorry thats not how that works... this game is a Harem game and Sophia and Ava are both members of said Harem and yes they will "fool" around with each a bit with the MC included so not getting cucked at all

if you're look for a strictly pour love monogamous relationship game best to avoid games with "harem" and "corruption" aa the main tags.

• Angry
Reactions: depp123 and Olejust

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I don't know what Sophia adds to the story other than a bisexual lover who is going to drag Ava into a relationship with her. Ingrid's story would not be any weaker without Sophia, especially now since it has been revealed that she was pregnant when she was killed. The training of Ava to survive could be done without her. The intro scene of her showing up and kissing Ava out of nowhere may be one of the worst intros to a pre-existing relationship that I have seen. Housewife Ava was my favorite part of this update, but I still don't know why Sophia is there and her backstory is dripping too slowly to make me care.

Reactions: 1antoniomontana

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't know what Sophia adds to the story other than a bisexual lover who is going to drag Ava into a relationship with her. Ingrid's story would not be any weaker without Sophia, especially now since it has been revealed that she was pregnant when she was killed. The training of Ava to survive could be done without her. The intro scene of her showing up and kissing Ava out of nowhere may be one of the worst intros to a pre-existing relationship that I have seen. Housewife Ava was my favorite part of this update, but I still don't know why Sophia is there and her backstory is dripping too slowly to make me care.
Wait, did you play the prologue? If you have and can tell me with a straight face that Sophia's story is dripping too slowly, I'd call you a liar. I agree that the first moment with Sophia and Ava wasn't the best. I'd even argue it's a better game without it, but that's how it is. As far as Sophia not being involved in Ingrid's story? There is no Ingrid without Sophia, so yeah, that wouldn't make sense. Sophia saves MC's life during a deal. Sophia is a HUGE part of why MC is the way he is, so I'd recommend you play the prologue.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I finished the prologue story , and now i got Sandbox mode only , how am i supposed to know that i finished all content before jumping to the other 2nd part of the game (Chapter1)?

By the way , someone already said that some content in Chapt1 unrelated to the prologue and he's missing something, i guess he didn't finish some Sandbox scenes.

Last edited:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I thought 0.7.1b would have 7 versions worth of content, but I was mistaken. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Time to ignore this thread for another 3 months.
HOW DARE YOU?!

appreciate the not so subtle middle finger to the authorities lol
:whistle: :coffee:

btw the beginning of the game with that epic soundtrack playing inspired me to write pages of my own related erotic fiction lol
very nice
Awwwwn :love:

I finished the prologue story , and now i got Sandbox mode only , how am i supposed to know that i finished all content before jumping to the other 2nd part of the game (Chapter1)?

By the way , someone already said that some content in Chapt1 unrelated to the prologue and he's missing something, i guess he didn't finish some Sandbox scenes.
Hmm... Are you sure you finished the prologue...? There's literally a warning saying the content is finished, thanking you for playing it, and then going back to the menu... There's no sandbox after the end... :unsure:

I thought 0.7.1b would have 7 versions worth of content, but I was mistaken. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.
You played both the prologue and the beginning of Chapter 1? :whistle: :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 1antoniomontana

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Before replying, i checked first .
And yes , i got Dev notes like that :
20230425_115228.jpg

That's how many Dev talk when you reach the end of content of their games, i almost started Chapter 1 without finishing the prologue , that was tricky .

Edit : You shouldn't use this notes in middle of the game , so some players will think that they reached the end of content.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The tutorial show an image that says you'll get a love scene if points are tied but the text goes on to say you'll get 'a natural story progression', whatever that means. Either way, they seem to disagree.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It has been kind of hard for me lately to get into games with HS models, but I decided to give this one a try and I absolutely loved it. Really looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
This was great. Looking forward to when the Love/Corruption points have more visaible impact (other than the one part with Ava in the prologue, I don't think there was much other than just text changes?), but the story and characters are a lot of fun so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
it's a new chapter, not a restart.
If I can't play from a save with all of my choices that I made, then it is a restart, from a different position further in the story.
Even if it gives me a questionnaire at the beginning of the new chapter, it means jack shit if I can't remember all the choices I made.
And when I started the game, my saves didn't work, and I had to start over. There was no new chapter. It started me from the beginning.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Impossible to remember all the decisions I made in the game to be able to answer the questions that the game asks when starting this update. Fuck, forced to play again and point what the hell did I do
I hope there won't be more stuff like this in the future

Reactions: VenustusAltus

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
I can understand the possibility of needing to separate the chapters for logistical reasons, but if the dev is going to be doing that then they also need to develop a way to import data from one chapter to the next. You can't expect your players to remember every choice that they made over the course of a chapter (or more than one when you get to chapter 2+).

Reactions: fritzw and suissant

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
I can understand the possibility of needing to separate the chapters for logistical reasons, but if the dev is going to be doing that then they also need to develop a way to import data from one chapter to the next. You can't expect your players to remember every choice that they made over the course of a chapter (or more than one when you get to chapter 2+).
Pretty sure that was answered and they had to do it for this one release moving from ren'py versions.

Impossible to remember all the decisions I made in the game to be able to answer the questions that the game asks when starting this update. Fuck, forced to play again and point what the hell did I do
I hope there won't be more stuff like this in the future
If you don't have the memory just... pick the ones you want to? Like you can just decide there which ones you want to be canon? IDK why that's difficult. If you can't remember, does it even matter that much to you?

If I can't play from a save with all of my choices that I made, then it is a restart, from a different position further in the story.
Even if it gives me a questionnaire at the beginning of the new chapter, it means jack shit if I can't remember all the choices I made.
And when I started the game, my saves didn't work, and I had to start over. There was no new chapter. It started me from the beginning.
You didn't start from the beginning you saw a "Last time on Dropout Saga" with questions you didn't have to replay everything.

I swear people on F95 bitch so much for all the free entertainment. The ren'py updates either cause this or huge delays get over it go take a nap and get a sippy cup it's going to be okay.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes