Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.7.1b with Shawn's mod included.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Jun 15, 2017
I'm slightly confused about the difference between the blackmail route and the love route in the prologue, I picked the blackmail route for both Lila and Ashley but while i was playing it felt like the blackmail route was basically the love route. I ended the prologue with more love points then corruption points for most girls and there was only really one instance of blackmail that happened when i first clicked the choice and never again. Regardless I loved the game, story, and characters but I just felt like something went wrong somewhere and I got transferred onto the love route. So is there a major difference between routes or was this supposed to be how it ended up?

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
The blackmail route is something of a casualty of the dev's learning process. What it ultimately becomes (by the end of the prologue/start of Chapter 1, is "Love and Corruption".

They also aren't like traditional paths of the same name. The Dev breaks down how they work at the outset of Chapter 1 (7.0), so I'll use their words:
L&C.jpg
L&C2.jpg

"Blackmail" is replaced by "Corruption".

An important thing to understand is that the MC is basically ALWAYS protective of his girls. Always. And from all indications, it doesn't seem that it ever will be malicious, or in a dark sense. They will always know MC has their back. But in the 'corruption' route, the relationship might be more based on physical relationships instead of emotional ones. (but even that's too simplistic)

Sophia seems like a perfect case. She appears to be the embodiment of a Corruption route - she's a complete horndog, intensely physical...but she also completely loves the MC, a little bit against her own wishes. In her origin story, MC took a bullet for her even though he didn't know her beyond her name - she was part of his 'pack', for however briefly, and you protect your pack.

And part of my delight in this game comes from the characters' not being at all obvious. At the outset, I checked off boxes like, "Ava - Love, Lila - Love, Jasmin - Corruption, Ashley - Love, Asuna - Corruption, Julie ??"

But I've almost completely flipped the mindset for them. I was dismissive of Jasmin at the outset, but she has surprising depth. Ashley seems like a Cuddle Bunny, but I'm getting a sense of she could be a bit freaky (and not because of the blue hair). I assumed Asuna was pure transactional, but I find I want to peel back the emotional layers. And Julie...man, I may just have to see what "Corrupt Julie" looks like out of pure fascination. I wouldn't be shocked if Julie turns out to be the biggest freak of all. But, um, that might just be wishful thinking....

jason999900

Jun 24, 2020
One of the most amazing vn games you will ever play. Great soundtrack. The story manages to catch you from the beginning, despite some inconsistencies in the plot (for example, how the MC can be named director without further explanation) Highly recommended.

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Not going to lie, I usually just enable all the "skip" options and CTRL my way through most games here since a 99% of them are poorly written or don't have an interesting story. But this game has fantastic writing and an interesting story, I didn't skip any dialogue, the only other game I do that for is "In a Scent" but that's because that game is funny as fuck.

Props 5/5

lumpe

Nov 21, 2018
For me this Reminded me of Once in a lifetime, the story is not realy plausible and the artwork is kinda meh, but the game is so fucking fun and the characters so extra it is awesome. i think this is my first post on a game but im so looking forward to this getting finished because it is so good :D

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
This is a W in my book. Each LI is unique, hot, and interesting, sex scenes are great, and the jokes are amazing (raising the hand at the speach nearly killed me). And as I'm a big fan of MCs having someone/something else living inside them, having the other us talking so often is amazing, and really funny, though it seems like it has been toned down a bit in the last update, with the other MC (not sure how to call him) only being shown in the beginning, together with Ingrid.

So yeah, just overall a big W 10/10. Can't wait to see this grow. (Really wish I had money to support, maybe later).

Also, what are the plans for the college management? Is it going to be a more fletched-out minigame of some sort, or is it just going to happen automatically as the story progresses?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
What the hell? This is a real hidden gem.
Love all the LIs and the MCs struggle with his past self and the manifestation of his "darker" side appearing and talking to him is really interesting. In a sea of lame and wimpy harem protags having a badass for once is very refreshing too.

Reactions: Juraj_SVK

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I dont remember what choices I made in the prologue? That was months ago. So, are we expected then to start over, and this time make notes on our choices????????

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Very nice game (definitely a hidden gem), initially was going to skip because my first impressions of it was bad due to the vertically compressed image on the post and the weird/odd name of the series. But now that I have played it, my impression is that the story, dialogue, characters, and character development are really well done. Really like the unique characteristics and story behind each character. The only issue I have is with how slow the story progression is (been waiting for that dinner at the mayor's house since I saw the mother). Anyway, keep at it I will be following the updates.

PS Mc is also cool, wasn't originally on board with the double personality mc but its better than a wimpy loser.

Reactions: Litvenko

ChlenCulta

Aug 9, 2020
Finally it's nice to play for a NORMAL ADULT MAN with the appropriate actions:cool:(y), and not for a minor idiot scoolboy with 20 iq:sick:.... Cool intrigue story about caring for our princesses (without feminist shit (at list for now))! ...still, if dick will be a little bit smaller than the elephant's trunk:D

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
i love badass MC

Reactions: Naiton

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Really nice game, good story, prolog was nice and long, update bit short mostly just flashbacks and yeah MCs dick is just to stupid could be cut in half or more since it ruins any love sceens really but still worth playing for the story and can fast forward past the love sceens.

Reactions: ChlenCulta

Bonran991

May 11, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of v0.7.1b with Shawn's mod included.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: WorkUpload -
Did u make compress android on prolouge too or just the main game?

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes