Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
So I heard before that u could change body size (like bigger boobs) and it was for Patreon members but is it public yet?
No, but we were planning different races for MC. We scratched out this idea due to a lot of complications that would come when drawing clothes for them and after we decided to add animations to the game.

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Custom MC races. Too much work for the artist since we're going for colored scene animations.
That's a shame. Personally would have preferred having alternative races instead of animations. This is understandable tho because no one wants to put too much work on the artist.

Jokkyster

Dec 23, 2022
Ok so i must be really dumb cause i kinda can see there's more puzzle to be solved at some points like the the telescope or the language barrier is bigger than i thought, look like if done in the right order i could trigger the all the sex scenes at one playthrough but i couldn't do it

Oh, and the vilain should totally be in the pictures of the game in this post

Erack

Sep 11, 2018
Later on in the game you do have the option of being a futa since I already made assets for it a few months ago. Still struggling to decide whether to prioritize futa or non futa girl sex scenes/animations for futa mc…
For what it's worth, my vote would be to prioritize the futa scenes on the futa mc, and leave the non futa girl scenes for an mc who decides not to be a futa, if I'm understanding you correctly.

BigPrinc

Dec 20, 2021
Yeah just can't get into the game without them balancing out parties and stuff first. I refuse to do a playthrough with my grubs just helplessly dying while I can do nothing about it :( I can't even heal them bruh

If the issue is that they would equate to too much damage, what about having the grubs or anything else you birth be linked to the player while in the party. Meaning they borrow some of the player's stats in order to enforce the idea of a more commander/summoner role. Taking away our damage but keeping the grubs alive/healable/defensible. Less direct firepower, but more of a defensive turrets kind of strategy?

At least give me the option to stand in front of the little guys!

Please I beg of you to fix this! I will provide any input I can to hasten the process #GrubsMatterToo!

Also if people don't wanna use that strategy but still want to allure the earthworm what about having the option to turn them into an equipment/power up. That way, everyone gets a power boost while still doing the strat they want.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Yeah just can't get into the game without them balancing out parties and stuff first. I refuse to do a playthrough with my grubs just helplessly dying while I can do nothing about it :( I can't even heal them bruh

If the issue is that they would equate to too much damage, what about having the grubs or anything else you birth be linked to the player while in the party. Meaning they borrow some of the player's stats in order to enforce the idea of a more commander/summoner role. Taking away our damage but keeping the grubs alive/healable/defensible. Less direct firepower, but more of a defensive turrets kind of strategy?

At least give me the option to stand in front of the little guys!

Please I beg of you to fix this! I will provide any input I can to hasten the process #GrubsMatterToo!

Also if people don't wanna use that strategy but still want to allure the earthworm what about having the option to turn them into an equipment/power up. That way, everyone gets a power boost while still doing the strat they want.
Yeah, I'm planning to rework the whole character progression. I still haven't decided on how it will end up looking but there will be definitely more ways to play the game, including the party management and breeding your minions overall. It's just the game is as big as it gets and I have to prioritize. But any feedback/ideas are really appreciated. It will definitely help/speed up the dev process.

BigPrinc

Dec 20, 2021
Yeah, I'm planning to rework the whole character progression. I still haven't decided on how it will end up looking but there will be definitely more ways to play the game, including the party management and breeding your minions overall. It's just the game is as big as it gets and I have to prioritize. But any feedback/ideas are really appreciated. It will definitely help/speed up the dev process.
Solid, yeah no pressure take ur time. Didn't wanna stress u or anything but just felt the need to rant cuz of my poor grubs, that troglodyte just rips em in half (T^T)

I think the mechanic where if the grubs are defeated they're removed from the party is pretty good, too many games just allow for people to make infinite mistakes or extensions without consequences. I think maybe a potentially easy step into balance would be to allow the player to use food to heal the grubs, but reducing their damage a bit to compensate. I don't know coding so I don't know if that would be hard to implement but I think it's a decent starting point?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes