Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I see, thanks. I'm actually talking about a balless option where you can see that labia skin is developed into labia rather than scrotum with the slit still fully open rather than closed at the embyro stage. Balls not fully dropped, staying on the side, making a bulged labia, or still staying internal with flat labia, no difference from a true woman except for the clit is developed into penis with a glan.
Maybe it is because I am tired, but I am not sure what you are trying to say, what I do know though is that I personally prefer my dickgirls with the whole package and I find the ball-less look to be quite silly >_<

btyvhgdtrc

Aug 16, 2019
So I downloaded the html version for android, set up a folder for it in my games folder in the internal storage, but every time I try to open the html I just get a blank white page on Chrome. The other html game I have works fine coincidentally. Did I do something wrong?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
So I downloaded the html version for android, set up a folder for it in my games folder in the internal storage, but every time I try to open the html I just get a blank white page on Chrome. The other html game I have works fine coincidentally. Did I do something wrong?
Check Help Doc (you can find it in the game's menu)

brandcoin

Nov 16, 2019
whats up with the bee-girls? there is several different ones in gallery but only one encounter in shadebark woods?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
In my experience Android browsers are quite janky at playing html games. I think installing JoiPlay (from their Patreon) and opening the html file in JoiPlay works better. At least it's guaranteed to work for me

Reactions: GokutheG

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
I was reluctant to play the game at first, but I was bored and gave it a try. And honestly, I really enjoyed it. The dialogues and narrative texts are very well written and made me horny more than once, it's rare enough to work on me to be worth mentioning, kudos to the writer.

The only bad points I'd like to point out are the lack of CGs and animated scenes, but as I've read on this topic you guys are currently working on it so that's a temporary issue.

PS : I think it would be nice and fitting judging by some text descriptions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to add a bigger state of bloating in the game, even though I understand that redrawing every piece of clothes would probably be tedious.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
0.10.0 is out!

Changelog:
  • New Pixie Fog. Sector 1 area to explore that can be discovered west of Lonely Outpost.
  • 5 new Character Art
  • 5 new collectable items: sexy high-grade Paintings
  • Background Music
  • Sounds, including the main character’s voice(can be selected during character creation or altered in the debug panel)
  • Dark UI Theme
  • A new feature for the : Forbidden Summoning that will allow you to gain and try any clothing set you like, with more coming
  • Added missing appearance descriptions for the characters on the map at the beginning of the game(Chyseleia, Clover, Mia, Ane, Klead, Satyr, Peth, Moth-girls, Mercs, Elven Specter), as well as NPCs' description during fights
  • Global Statuses are no longer expiring when moving to another map/dungeon
  • Centaur Quest can now be finished (look for the Void Weed in ‘Bunny Village Gates’ area after having an interaction with the rat-girl)
  • Native Linux offline support (.sh)
  • Native Android offline support (.apk)
New Pixie Fog area can be discovered west of Lonely Outpost. A realm shrouded in ethereal mystery and sensual enchantment. Feel your senses tingle as the lewd fog clings to your body and uses it as a fucktoy.

Prepare for mischief and mayhem with the mischievous pixies. Encounter Eleanor, the resilient adventurer lost within the fog's embrace, subjected to the cruel whimsy of the pixies’ prank.

Confront the Veil Vargs, apex predators lurking in the heart of the fog. Will you risk becoming their breeding tool or choose to stand as their formidable opponent?

The mists of the Pixie Fog await your exploration, laden with perils, promises, and palpable pleasure. Your choices will sculpt your narrative as you navigate the fascinating blends of danger and desire.

Note:
Because we’re starting to use Spine2D to make animations and colored illustrations, we have to deprecate the html offline version of the game since the browsers don’t allow access to local files due to security standards.

Now the game can be played using the following platforms(both public and premium):
  • Offline Windows (.exe)
  • Offline Linux (.sh)
  • Offline Android (.apk)
  • Online in your browser on

As always you can play the game on the site or it here.

Premium can be played here: or downloaded here:

pixiefog_promotion.png

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
0.10.0 is out!

Changelog:
  • New Pixie Fog. Sector 1 area to explore that can be discovered west of Lonely Outpost.
  • 5 new Character Art
  • 5 new collectable items: sexy high-grade Paintings
  • Background Music
  • Sounds, including the main character’s voice(can be selected during character creation or altered in the debug panel)
  • Dark UI Theme
  • A new feature for the : Forbidden Summoning that will allow you to gain and try any clothing set you like, with more coming
  • Added missing appearance descriptions for the characters on the map at the beginning of the game(Chyseleia, Clover, Mia, Ane, Klead, Satyr, Peth, Moth-girls, Mercs, Elven Specter), as well as NPCs' description during fights
  • Global Statuses are no longer expiring when moving to another map/dungeon
  • Centaur Quest can now be finished (look for the Void Weed in ‘Bunny Village Gates’ area after having an interaction with the rat-girl)
  • Native Linux offline support (.sh)
  • Native Android offline support (.apk)
New Pixie Fog area can be discovered west of Lonely Outpost. A realm shrouded in ethereal mystery and sensual enchantment. Feel your senses tingle as the lewd fog clings to your body and uses it as a fucktoy.

Prepare for mischief and mayhem with the mischievous pixies. Encounter Eleanor, the resilient adventurer lost within the fog's embrace, subjected to the cruel whimsy of the pixies’ prank.

Confront the Veil Vargs, apex predators lurking in the heart of the fog. Will you risk becoming their breeding tool or choose to stand as their formidable opponent?

The mists of the Pixie Fog await your exploration, laden with perils, promises, and palpable pleasure. Your choices will sculpt your narrative as you navigate the fascinating blends of danger and desire.

Note:
Because we’re starting to use Spine2D to make animations and colored illustrations, we have to deprecate the html offline version of the game since the browsers don’t allow access to local files due to security standards.

Now the game can be played using the following platforms(both public and premium):
  • Offline Windows (.exe)
  • Offline Linux (.sh)
  • Offline Android (.apk)
  • Online in your browser on

As always you can play the game on the site or download it here.

Premium can be played here: or downloaded here:

View attachment 3787552
I thought, I'd give it a whirl again after a few updates.

My first impression: Holy smokes, that bombast orchestral music right at the start is killing me (namely the file "fantasy-164804.mp3").
I can't even make out the different voice options, because the music is just drowning everything else out.

I mean, once I'd located the option to tone down the music to like 20 - 30 it became bearable, but you might want to reconsider the default "100" for the music. :p

Last edited:

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I thought, I'd give it a whirl again after a few updates.

But that bombast orchestral music right at the start is killing me.
I can't even make out the different voice options, because the music is just drowning everything else out.

I mean, once I'd located the option to tone down the music to like 20 it became bearable, but holy smokes, Batman.
Well, I guess I'll set the default value to about 20 next time.

Reactions: shundi82

blackadng977

Aug 27, 2022
I'm sorry if this question have been already ask, but you said that you have apk version for this, can you please give me the link for that?
I wanna try your game but i got no PC or laptop to play with
So.......................

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I'm sorry if this question have been already ask, but you said that you have apk version for this, can you please give me the link for that?
I wanna try your game but i got no PC or laptop to play with
So.......................
The link to mega is a few posts above in the release post.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DryadQuestRPGATaleOfLustAndGlory-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
So I heard before that u could change body size (like bigger boobs) and it was for Patreon members but is it public yet?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes