BigPrinc

Dec 20, 2021
By rework I mostly mean to expand the current mechanics(like adding a proper skill tree I've been wanting to do for years...) which should wreck the game's balance but it's not like I'm going to remove anything or at least not too much.
Sounds really interesting, don't let these anti-reworkers discourage you, reworking is fine so long as you don't let it start making you over-obsess over every detail, or stop production because you're too afraid to make content knowing you might just rework it over in the future.

Basically, it's your game, add what you want when you want without letting the fans backseat you for everything.

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
That's a shame. Personally would have preferred having alternative races instead of animations. This is understandable tho because no one wants to put too much work on the artist.
Welp it's not really scratched, more like "on-hold" until we get more help. Since the game was originally meant to be like dragon age origins where you choose a race, class, and an origin story.

I was already saving up money to hire another artist so we could add more stuff like more clothing variants, subraces/bodytype, faster and at an even pace. That's until my dad was hospitalized and had to use most of my life savings for the hospital bills since he didn't have insurance. So I'm back to square one... We're still making content at the usual pace no worries but it would be nice to have extra hands.

Reactions: GokutheG

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
For what it's worth, my vote would be to prioritize the futa scenes on the futa mc, and leave the non futa girl scenes for an mc who decides not to be a futa, if I'm understanding you correctly.
So you mean if you we're a horny magical creature that suddenly had a big dick you'd rather have sex with Mia the rat girl in the village market than Flower the kitsune in the road north of the village? Of course I'll make both options available but not sure which ones to make first.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Welp it's not really scratched, more like "on-hold" until we get more help. Since the game was originally meant to be like dragon age origins where you choose a race, class, and an origin story.

I was already saving up money to hire another artist so we could add more stuff like more clothing variants, subraces/bodytype, faster and at an even pace. That's until my dad was hospitalized and had to use most of my life savings for the hospital bills since he didn't have insurance. So I'm back to square one... We're still making content at the usual pace no worries but it would be nice to have extra hands.
Sorry to hear about your dad.

DAO being the inspiration is great and it's nice to know that the idea hasn't been completely axed. I know that there was talks about having some changes to the skills in game already. Would this be after the other classes were added or would it just be adding the ideas you had for the Druid class?

Personally I'd rather focus on the different classes, background, races over turning the mc futa since I think that would increase the work on the artist which would be better served on races/classes/backgrounds.

Hopefully you'll be able to relize all your ideas for the game soon.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes