kochun51

Jul 19, 2020
I can not start game using HTML
Nothing change when i click continue where Game Settings(you can change it later), after select background

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I can not start game using HTML
Nothing change when i click continue where Game Settings(you can change it later), after select background
The game attempts to autosave but your browser blocks access to local storage. I don't know why this happens. Try desktop version.
Almost four months since last update. MB any news?
The game is being worked on. As I've already said, the next level turned out to be much bigger than I expected(and it won't work to release "mini" updates with a few scenes once in a while like many games do) and I'm just one dude working on the game in my spare time. Please be patient.

Last edited:

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I am, and I don't rush or blame you. But why not just write once in a week/month smthing like: "Done this, planning to do that, I'm OK, update is worked on"? Cause when developer disappears for several months I start to worry about game and developer.
because it would mean I OWE you an update. And this means pressure. It might be good in short-term period to push through those last few scenes but in long-term this would trigger all kinds of anxiety disorder shit stemming back from my childhood. It's better for everyone involved if there's nothing standing between me and the development. That's the same reason I stopped pming my patreon supporters to thank them for their support though it's very important for me(to everyone reading, thank you for believing in me!)
But if choosing between publicity and my ability to work as effectively as possible, I'd rather choose the latter. At least until I decide to take a break and feed you with empty promises instead))
P. S: also I don't dissapear, I'm checking the internet quite often and would gladly answer any questions here or on my discord server. It's that I don't write anything without purpose to not distract myself. (I used to spend whole days on the imageboards and forums without doing anything productive. It's really a poison to creativity, as much as social medias)

Hauro

Oct 13, 2020
Just Finished the Prologue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's good. Not really anything to complaim here.
Please keep the good job.

Also, loved the way the game skill check works

I think that's my only "complaim/suggestion" about the game right now.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
how's the update coming along
Well, I almost finished the writing part(which is the main and most time consuming part). There are quite a few new mechanics so I need to update the game engine. Beside that, all that is left is go over new items and fight scenes. As I've already stated earlier it's almost impossible for me to predict how long it might take. Those are small things but there are hundreds of them.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Well, I almost finished the writing part(which is the main and most time consuming part). There are quite a few new mechanics so I need to update the game engine. Beside that, all that is left is go over new items and fight scenes. As I've already stated earlier it's almost impossible for me to predict how long it might take. Those are small things but there are hundreds of them.
sounds like there are no major hiccups for you then, good good

Reactions: Zatrian
Feb 24, 2019
take your time, would rather have a nice rpg sex game than a rush game... ..besides still waiting for someone to completely redo No Haven in something other than Rags...for the love of god that shit is confusing

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Eagerly awaiting, heck I would easily wait another 2-3 months so that we will have even more gameplay.
Do you need any help btw? Something a random but passionate mofo can help with?

Feb 24, 2019
I wouldnt mind helping with proof reading updates before they role out... not good at reading code though. Just proof reading ingame text

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I wouldnt mind helping with proof reading updates before they role out... not good at reading code though. Just proof reading ingame text
PM me in discord. I'll give you beta tester status.
Most of the events are stored in google docs so there shouldn't be any trouble for you to proofread it.

Eagerly awaiting, heck I would easily wait another 2-3 months so that we will have even more gameplay.
Do you need any help btw? Something a random but passionate mofo can help with?
The thing with offering help is that people greatly underestimate how much commitment it takes. More often than not people back down before doing a single thing which only causes for the development to drag on. Beside feedback and proofreading, I'm very hesitant to hand out any tasks.

Still, once the game engine is more or less stable(which will be soon after the next update), I'll make the source code public and try(though do not quote me on this) to put together a manual so whoever is interested in it can tinker with the game. For the most part, you won't need to code anything to create new dungeons or expand on the existing ones(though understanding JSON data type would help significantly)

Reactions: mogetsu

number361

Dec 2, 2018
That sounds awesome, heck, I'll write a few stuff. Already wrote a few events and functions in another gamer "Degree of Lewdity" (like I quickly coded some extra addition that allows female characters to grow pubic hair over time), so overall I would take this as a new challenge. I'm an engineer anyway, should not be a problem to learn some stuff. :D

Then later on if the quality is good enough you can choose to integrate stuff in the game if you want.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the next release!

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes